Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I dedicate properly?

Fuil

I dedicated some weeks ago but I'm slightly worried if I did it correctly or not, I signed my name in blood and lit the paper but while it was burning I grew fearful of the flame getting out of control and had to throw the paper into the fireplace to quench the flame. Most of the paper was ashes

why would you fear? maybe you need to take some time to look into your self. I mean a little piece of parchment paper wont burn that bad normally. maybe you need to resolve some of the fears and phobias then maybe try again . if you meant the words in the dedication then you did it right. its not about if something burns right or wrong. did you feel Satan's presence? its not an act you do its how you feel, how you think, and what you feel in your heart that makes or breaks it.
Hail Satan!!!!

Yes, it was fine. Your intentions are the most important part anyway. You sound like you have good intentions.

Fuil said:
I dedicated some weeks ago but I'm slightly worried if I did it correctly or not, I signed my name in blood and lit the paper but while it was burning I grew fearful of the flame getting out of control and had to throw the paper into the fireplace to quench the flame. Most of the paper was ashes
It is valid. Welcome! We are very happy to have a new brother/sister. :)

I had a fore alarm go off twice when I did the ritual 5 or so years ago. Celebration alarm ⏰😅

Fuil said:

The paper is symbolic. You could put your blood on something and just say the words. There are many ways one can do a blood oath. You could put blood on a tree and give an oath. It's just an act. It's something so simple that the enemy tries to make difficult.

Imagine you are Satan. Beelzebul walks in, "My Lord, Ramier wants to Dedicate." "Excellent, says Satan. "Well he lit the paper and half burned, the other half blew away into a lake. Said B. "Okay, its paper, tell me he isn't?...

"Oh yes my lord, quite upset." Said B. "Why do people do this? Where did I even say I wanted paper? I mean how long has paper even been around?!" Exclaimed S. "Well now he is doing it again my lord."

"I see". Says Satan as he sits back in his throne. "Now he will feel content having done it right". "Now he wants to kill himself for having done the sacrament Twice." Says B.

o_O

"Well at least when his soul gets here, he will have been dedicated." Says B as he walks away. Leaving Satan still in silence.

ghell yeah that's bad ass love when fire alarms go off and canles flames move . I fn love our father satan.
!!!!

It fell out and burned the carpet during my original dedication. I got caught came up with some story about how some evil spirit told me to do this or something (my parents are hardcore xtians and surprisingly they bought whatever I said I can't remember all of it and kind of forgot about it). I did redo this later cause I kept being unsure of it cause of that and feeling bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back