Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important: 5-fold symmetry of the Material

NakedPluto [JG]

Starting off into this subject, we know that our material plane is a byproduct of the finer energies in our universe, that we define as “spiritual” or “hidden”. For a lot of time, people had a conflict of understanding reality only from a rational point of view, and this problem still exists as it is the consequence of cutting off the potential god nature in humans.

The Ether, Akasha, as we know is the ultimate and the first source of all things we can possibly be conscious of and “be”.
The ether is nonlocal and outside of the time. This for the mind is a conflict of perception to understand, but like any other projection or fragmentation of things, by the forensic nature of our world, we find clues and we can actually define on a rational basis what ether looks like in our material world, as the product of its potentiality explored. The answers as always must be sought as we see, in already what's in front of us and in us.

The ether is primarily becoming an active determination of reality when the particles that exist become waves, and the waves by its organic nature of the activator, (consciousness), come into synchronicity with the other particles, confronting them creating, in turn, the vibration. Vibration varies by the consciousness input of will and mirroring of both ends.

The manifestation of infinity will always be outside of duality as it cannot repeat itself, it only fragments itself in the midsts of materializing in the other elements. This is on a macro and micro level, the same archetype of existence and basis of reality is formed.

The five elements create the map of everything material to be. The 4 elements create what we call dimensional space.
Defining these on a geometrical and numerological perspective we have the infinite non-repeating pattern:

Which is a representation of the Fibonacci ratio, The Golden ratio, (as a reminder of perfecting the 5 elements for reaching godhood and completing the alchemical process).

“The never-repeating pattern of a quasicrystal arises from the irrational number at the heart of its construction. In a regular pentagon, the ratio of the side length of the five-pointed star you can inscribe on the inside of a pentagon, to the side of the actual pentagon is the famous irrational number “phi” (not to be confused with pi), which is about 1.618. This number is also known as the golden ratio (and it also satisfies the relation phi = 1+1/phi). Consequently, when a quasicrystal is constructed with tiles that are derived from a pentagon – like the ones Penrose used – we observe rotational symmetry at 72-degree angles.”

Source: https://theconversation.com/the-maths-behind-impossible-never-repeating-patterns-63801

Phi (golden ratio), we can relate that it represents directly the 5 elements as a ratio, and manifestation of such, which visually is defined as the infinite non-repeating pattern.

A circle has 360 degrees, for it to be fragmented into 5 parts, we need 72 degrees * 5 times. We observe that we already know and deal with these numbers as they are key in shaping our material world.

Every degree has its own respective element and infinite-dimensional patterns of potentiality, which is again defined by the same pattern of manifestation.

One Egyptian pyramid that is close to a "golden pyramid" is the Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu). Its slope of 51° 52' is close to the "golden" pyramid inclination of 51° 50' – and even closer to the π-based pyramid inclination of 51° 51'. However, several other mathematical theories of the shape of the great pyramid, based on rational slopes, have been found to be both more accurate and more plausible explanations for the 51° 52' slope.[79]
In the mid-nineteenth century, Friedrich Röber studied various Egyptian pyramids including those of Khafre, Menkaure, and some of the Giza, Saqqara, and Abusir groups. He did not apply the golden ratio to the Great Pyramid of Giza, but instead agreed with John Shae Perring that its side-to-height ratio is 8:5. For all the other pyramids he applied measurements related to the Kepler triangle, and claimed that either their whole or half-side lengths are related to their heights by the golden ratio.[93]
In 1859, the pyramidologist John Taylor misinterpreted Herodotus (c. 440 BC) as indicating that the Great Pyramid's height squared equals the area of one of its face triangles.[f] This led Taylor to claim that, in the Great Pyramid, the golden ratio is represented by the ratio of the length of the face (the slope height, inclined at an angle θ to the ground) to half the length of the side of the square base (equivalent to the secant of the angle θ).[95] The above two lengths are about 186.4 metres (612 ft) and 115.2 metres (378 ft), respectively.[94] The ratio of these lengths is the golden ratio, accurate to more digits than either of the original measurements. Similarly, Howard Vyse reported the great pyramid height 148.2 metres (486 ft), and half-base 116.4 metres (382 ft), yielding 1.6189 for the ratio of slant height to half-base, again more accurate than the data variability.[88]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio#Geometry

Our own chakras need to be potentiated and manifested unto this golden ratio approximation of perfection, which taps into unlimited energy and potentiality. The pyramids represent our inner composition and the composition of reality.

The Lotus motive represents at the same time the same illustration and expression of reality. Standing on the source of "infinite pattern of existence" (Serpent) from Earth to the Heavens of the Crown Lotus which is expressed into the full manifestation of reality coming to be met by the consciousness.

Hail Satan!

Nice post bro. I watched the video by Veritas you linked on another topic and now you bring more spiritual view of the same matter. Thanks.

Henu the Great said:
Nice post bro. I watched the video by Veritas you linked on another topic and now you bring more spiritual view of the same matter. Thanks.

That video is awesome

Very informative post.

Plato had described ether as "this that is constantly moving and flowing".
He had stated that ether has no timespace, so to define time, the planets were created by using ether combined with the rest four elements.

This kinda relates to something I recently saw during meditation. I was looking at the physical with my eyes open, closing then and then seeing the energy on the astral of the physical objects. The second or third time though I saw what appeared to be the physical manifest on the astral. To me it showed that "reality"/the physical world we interpret presents itself based not only on its own base vibrational level but also ours. Our vibrations make reality present itself in a higher form if that makes sense. Each vibrational "level up" is a slightly different paradigm shift from the last, and there's an infinite amount of presentations up and down the vibrational line. Somewhat reminded me of the infinite non-repetetive pattern.

https://www.uu.nl/en/news/electrons-in-158-dimensions-what-the-frac

electrons_in_bonding_left_and_non-bonding_right_sierpinski_triangles_-_kempkes_et_al_nature_physics_2018.jpg

True spirituality is part of science because science is reality, that is, truth, and includes the whole reality of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back