Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beautiful Experience at the will of our gods.

serpentwalker666

I had an extremely beautiful projection, remote viewing experience, at the hands of our gods.
I wanted to share it with you all, as they gave me the okay.

I was sitting in a chair meditating, and I had this strong pull in front of my body take place. Andras stood to my left and said he would guide me, and to listen close, and focus.

I had a very vivid projection, or partial projection take place, I'm not sure exactly what to call it.

I was walking along the top of fortress walls, with a beautiful sunset in the distance.

I walked down into a dark corridor, and down into the fortress. I saw a fireplace, smelt smoke, saw wine chalices, a dining hall. Asmodeus was there and motioned me to follow him. I did and the architecture of this place was immaculate, and beyond comprehension to me, it was so beautiful.

We walked to a giant room with bookcases, marble floors, and another upwards stairway. I followed asmodeus and I stepped into this door, and a blinding white light encompassed me on all sides, and as I looked closer I could see languages, mathematics, information all in this white space of seemingly nothingness.

Asmodeus stood to my left and handed me a hardcover, rustic book. I turned the pages and I saw diagrams, schematics, and vivid images of an invention I was asking gusion and some of the gods about before, as I was highly interested in their technology. I'd rather not say what It was, and why I was interested in it, but it was a highly advanced, complicated machine.

I was told by asmodeus that it would take a very deep and adept understanding of science, and engineering, and there would be no feasible way currently, events power it, even with solar panels.

I wasnt surprised, I came to the same conclusion before, but I was deeply touched they took me seriously in wanting to learn from them, it meant a great deal.

I asked asmodeus to show me Syria, as I remembered reading he was there once, and he said he would take me if I wanted to go.

He grabbed me and we were thrust out of that room in an instant and somewhere in a town in Syria, in a very different time period, chariots, dirt roads, and lead me into a building.

It was like a food market/dining hall again, and I heard clashing, clanging of plates and smelt all sorts of pleasant aroma. In another room to the right I saw plants growing in pots.

Asmodeus said next, we are going into the desert, then in an instance we were trekking through the desert, with andras at my right, asmodeus at my left, and were in a different area of the middle east.

We approached the towers of lalish, and I saw the yezidi praying, lighting candles, meditating.
I saw a clear blooded, blonde hair blue eyed man, in ornate clothing laid out in funeral. I dont know exactly who he was, bug I kept thinking he was a sheik.

I stood next on the top of the tower, next to the cylinder stone points and touched the stone surface and saw the beauty of the surrounding area.

I saw flashes of the peacock symbol of melek taus, the snake, and found myself in a dark cathedral, red and black colors.

I saw Satan, in front of me, and all I could do is kneel, thank him and tell him how beautiful this was, and how I promise to serve under him forever.

He put his hand ln my shoulder and had me stand up, I then watched as valefor, andras, stood around told me few things, gave me advice, said to avoid alcohol, as I battled with alcoholism last year, and they told me to take care of myself.

Next thing I knew I saw pianos, pipe organ, heard drums, chorus, beautiful indescribable music, a violin playing the devil's trill, and just such beautiful music.

After this they told me I had to go, and grabbed me and I got out of the trance, tears streaming from my eyes from how beautiful that all was.

I could barely move for how many minutes, tears streaming down my face, how beautiful it was, shaking from how intense, unfathomable in how great this experience was for me.

I thanked them afterwards and waited to share this until I asked.

Our gods truly are divine, beautiful, beyond human comprehension in so many ways.

Hail Satan and all of our Gods, I have no words for this, it's so beautiful and I appreciated it from the very depths of my soul.

This so beautiful serpentwalker! I am very glad you experienced this and that you are beginning to be happy again.

So your hard work and patience were worth it after all? :)

Best of luck brother! Keep advancing and stay strong always!

Hail Satan Forever!

serpentwalker666 said:
I had an extremely beautiful projection, remote viewing experience, at the hands of our gods.
I wanted to share it with you all, as they gave me the okay.

I was sitting in a chair meditating, and I had this strong pull in front of my body take place. Andras stood to my left and said he would guide me, and to listen close, and focus.

I had a very vivid projection, or partial projection take place, I'm not sure exactly what to call it.

I was walking along the top of fortress walls, with a beautiful sunset in the distance.

I walked down into a dark corridor, and down into the fortress. I saw a fireplace, smelt smoke, saw wine chalices, a dining hall. Asmodeus was there and motioned me to follow him. I did and the architecture of this place was immaculate, and beyond comprehension to me, it was so beautiful.

We walked to a giant room with bookcases, marble floors, and another upwards stairway. I followed asmodeus and I stepped into this door, and a blinding white light encompassed me on all sides, and as I looked closer I could see languages, mathematics, information all in this white space of seemingly nothingness.

Asmodeus stood to my left and handed me a hardcover, rustic book. I turned the pages and I saw diagrams, schematics, and vivid images of an invention I was asking gusion and some of the gods about before, as I was highly interested in their technology. I'd rather not say what It was, and why I was interested in it, but it was a highly advanced, complicated machine.

I was told by asmodeus that it would take a very deep and adept understanding of science, and engineering, and there would be no feasible way currently, events power it, even with solar panels.

I wasnt surprised, I came to the same conclusion before, but I was deeply touched they took me seriously in wanting to learn from them, it meant a great deal.

I asked asmodeus to show me Syria, as I remembered reading he was there once, and he said he would take me if I wanted to go.

He grabbed me and we were thrust out of that room in an instant and somewhere in a town in Syria, in a very different time period, chariots, dirt roads, and lead me into a building.

It was like a food market/dining hall again, and I heard clashing, clanging of plates and smelt all sorts of pleasant aroma. In another room to the right I saw plants growing in pots.

Asmodeus said next, we are going into the desert, then in an instance we were trekking through the desert, with andras at my right, asmodeus at my left, and were in a different area of the middle east.

We approached the towers of lalish, and I saw the yezidi praying, lighting candles, meditating.
I saw a clear blooded, blonde hair blue eyed man, in ornate clothing laid out in funeral. I dont know exactly who he was, bug I kept thinking he was a sheik.

I stood next on the top of the tower, next to the cylinder stone points and touched the stone surface and saw the beauty of the surrounding area.

I saw flashes of the peacock symbol of melek taus, the snake, and found myself in a dark cathedral, red and black colors.

I saw Satan, in front of me, and all I could do is kneel, thank him and tell him how beautiful this was, and how I promise to serve under him forever.

He put his hand ln my shoulder and had me stand up, I then watched as valefor, andras, stood around told me few things, gave me advice, said to avoid alcohol, as I battled with alcoholism last year, and they told me to take care of myself.

Next thing I knew I saw pianos, pipe organ, heard drums, chorus, beautiful indescribable music, a violin playing the devil's trill, and just such beautiful music.

After this they told me I had to go, and grabbed me and I got out of the trance, tears streaming from my eyes from how beautiful that all was.

I could barely move for how many minutes, tears streaming down my face, how beautiful it was, shaking from how intense, unfathomable in how great this experience was for me.

I thanked them afterwards and waited to share this until I asked.

Our gods truly are divine, beautiful, beyond human comprehension in so many ways.

Hail Satan and all of our Gods, I have no words for this, it's so beautiful and I appreciated it from the very depths of my soul.

Thanks for sharing this, this is very beautiful and I hope the inspiration lasts you long <3

Thank you, I'm glad you all enjoyed reading this. It was very wonderful and I feel very blessed to have experienced what I did. I can't wait to hopefully experience the gods more in the future.

Our creators are the most indescribable, beautiful beings I've ever known.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back