Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! Parents vaccination

DarkAries

I guess I never was so frightened as now.

So, long story short, I live in Hungary, where the worst this fucking vaccine genocide in whole Europe. Almost every fifth people had poisoned and most of people are registred for it.
In my family, only my mother works. Her boss is the shittiest thing ive ever seen, she literally threated my mother to get vaccinated. And she will do it in next week. She said if she didnt do it, we will starve, but IT CAN'T BE! There are many other options (yet), but she already deciaded. :cry: Sadly she believe this damned hoax, but I dont wonder. Anyone die in these days everybody says becaouse of the covid

What should I do? What can I even do for her? Please help.

DarkAries said:

So, long story short, I live in Hungary, where the worst this fucking vaccine genocide in whole Europe. Almost every fifth people had poisoned and most of people are registred for it.
In my family, only my mother works. Her boss is the shittiest thing ive ever seen, she literally threated my mother to get vaccinated. And she will do it in next week. She said if she didnt do it, we will starve, but IT CAN'T BE! There are many other options (yet), but she already deciaded. :cry: Sadly she believe this damned hoax, but I dont wonder. Anyone die in these days everybody says becaouse of the covid

People for the most part are not going to die from that. It may take a lot of spiritual work (up to two years) to cleanse this though and fix damage. It is kind of like Jewish curses in a way. That was a consistent answer I got from asking.

Calm down. You need to overcome your fears no matter what happens.

You can help your mother by cleaning her aura or some other things but the most important thing is that she should help herself first. Well even the gods can't help those who don't help themselves.

It seems that your mother have little choices. According to what you said your mother don't have other choices. It is difficult for people who are middle–aged to change jobs. I believe that even if your mother know how dangerous the so–called vaccination is, she will still make the same choice, at the risk of her life, for her children. Life is not easy.

If I were you, I will keep your mother's boss's face and any useful information in mind and when I grow stronger I will definately revenge for this with my spiritual power and black magic. I will make this scum suffer one thousand time slowly and painfully for the suffer she brought to my family.

slyscorpion said:
DarkAries said:

People for the most part are not going to die from that. It may take a lot of spiritual work (up to two years) to cleanse this though and fix damage. It is kind of like Jewish curses in a way. That was a consistent answer I got from asking.

I have had contact with two people who recently they vaccinated and I have noticed changes in their energy, although they have not fallen ill they feel more off and without energy.

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:
DarkAries said:

I have had contact with two people who recently they vaccinated and I have noticed changes in their energy, although they have not fallen ill they feel more off and without energy.

That is my point. It takes a lot of work likely to fix this. Very much better never to get it.

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:
DarkAries said:

This also obviously would effect people differently based on genetics. Some lucky people might have little to no effect others are likely to become very sick or dead after awhile or right away with this. I am speaking on the general effects in my first reply. It seems to attack the spiritual potential of people in some way and kind of be like Jewish curses. If you can't figure this out on how to help and you want to ask the Gods when your more open if your mom or whoever isn't meditating at that time. Logr rune may be helpful as it is said to counteract poisons. Panic is not really the answer to anything to be honest and neither is being desperate and freaking out or exposing your beliefs to try and force her not to do this you could put yourself in a bad position if she doesn't believe you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back