Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ISA to Prevent Construction Work?

Soaring Eagle 666

Right near where I live, someone would like to demolish an old house and build several new ones. The noise, dust, etc, would be very unpleasant for me for a long time. I want to prevent it. There are plenty of ways a project like this could get canceled or postponed indefinitely.

My plan is to use the ISA and GEBO runes together in a ritual like this twice a day:

ISA x108
GEBO x108

x9 [
AUM
This energy is permanently binding the owner of that property and preventing him from redeveloping it in any way and at all times.
This energy is permanently halting and preventing that redevelopment plan at all times in every way.
AUM
]

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I intend to start on April 8, which is marked on the SS calendar as a day for endings and banishing. I'll start during the hour of Saturn, which is the planet of binding. I have already asked the Gods for assistance, and they led me to these runes and gave me the idea of asking for advice here. Does my plan sound good? Is there something I should change or add?

Sounds like a lot of energy for something seemingly menial. If this is a place that you rent where you live it would be a waste, but nevertheless you could do a working about it and I’m sure something may happen. Keep in mind if this is already in the works and the people have bought the place and had it all approved, there’s legalities and a large amount of money behind this. Which can equate to power and be tough to stop. Is it really that big of a deal? File complaints if it disrupts you at night.

Sundara said:
Sounds like a lot of energy for something seemingly menial. If this is a place that you rent where you live it would be a waste, but nevertheless you could do a working about it and I’m sure something may happen. Keep in mind if this is already in the works and the people have bought the place and had it all approved, there’s legalities and a large amount of money behind this. Which can equate to power and be tough to stop. Is it really that big of a deal? File complaints if it disrupts you at night.
I've lived here with my parents for 20 years, and they own the house. It would not be easy for me to leave or us all to move any time soon. (But I suppose it is an option if necessary.)

The owners of the neighboring property are still in the process of getting permits, so one way this could manifest is by dragging that process on for a very long time. California law is already good at that.

The construction would be as close as 10 yards away from my bedroom, where I currently do my daily meditations. It would also make it harder to do the RTRs in my backyard.

I think this working would be worthwhile, even if difficult, but thanks for your advice! I'll make sure I don't skip RTRs, or my meditation, or anything for the JoS to do this.

Looks like you have a working all set up and your situation would indeed require it. Good luck.

You will experience extreme pushback because of the Saturnian aspect of building and projecting a building, which is like moving a mountain in many cases, yet I think you can succeed if you really want and desire this. Goodluck!

You've lived with your parents for 20 years, in their home? Are you 20 years old?

The way this reads is that you're well into adulthood and still living with your parents. I'd recommend a working to get out on your own, instead of wasting energy on what is more than likely a fruitless exercise.

StraitShot47 said:
You've lived with your parents for 20 years, in their home? Are you 20 years old?

The way this reads is that you're well into adulthood and still living with your parents. I'd recommend a working to get out on your own, instead of wasting energy on what is more than likely a fruitless exercise.
Someday I will move out, but for now I am enjoying free housing and free food in exchange for free tech support and free handyman services for my parents. We save a lot of money this way. I also care about my parents even though they're xtians, and I do workings to protect them and the whole house, and magick is more effective at close range. Finally, I enjoy being around my parents to drop little hints of the truth at the right moments. (They still think I'm an xtian, so they do listen.) They are waking up gradually, and I hope that one day they will have fully escaped from the enemy's lies.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Someday I will move out, but for now I am enjoying free housing and free food in exchange for free tech support and free handyman services for my parents. We save a lot of money this way. I also care about my parents even though they're xtians, and I do workings to protect them and the whole house, and magick is more effective at close range. Finally, I enjoy being around my parents to drop little hints of the truth at the right moments. (They still think I'm an xtian, so they do listen.) They are waking up gradually, and I hope that one day they will have fully escaped from the enemy's lies.

When you're 20 years old this is fully understandable. If you're below 25 you're just going to have to deal with this construction.

It's when you're reaching 30 or 40 years old where the excuses run thin.

If you truly believe that your will and "magick" can somehow stop a house from being demolished. Then you should clearly be using that power to move out and advance your life.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Ciao! At the end, it worked?
I have similiar problem, in my city they want a build a crap, I'm looking for spiritual ways to stop the project

Cfecit said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Ciao! At the end, it worked?
I have similiar problem, in my city they want a build a crap, I'm looking for spiritual ways to stop the project

It has been tied up in tons of red tape. The ritual is having an effect. It's not officially canceled yet, but the city keeps denying their permit and wanting them to alter the plans. And each iteration takes months. Eventually I hope they will cut their losses and rent the existing house and/or fix it up.

It's worth noting that I have also been vibrating 18x ALGIZ every day to protect the house that is there. In your case, if the city themselves is behind it, you might be able to stop it by circulating a petition and then sending it to them.

Before doing any magic, you should take action Physically first. Just go to them and tell them your problems or go to any police office to inform and say your problems. You can tell them about that your parents can't handle loud noise. Also tell them about your financial problems.

Also I want to tell you that do you know what is city? City means Crowed . Town means crowed. They will do their works 100%. but humanity is still alive . They should do works politely, socially and less sounds. Police must be informed about this.

Secondly, I live at the capital city Dhaka in Bangladesh. Their have so many traffic sounds day and night. But look , still I am Ok and fine their. And do my job. When I do meditation, I turn off my all thoughts and sounds in my head . So lean to turn off your thoughts. I have adjusted myself with the situation.

So, in summary, My advise are below for you:

(1) Inform your near police and tell them about your problems or/ tell your problems to the workers. Also tell your financial problem story to them.
(2)learn to turn off your thoughts . You can affirm yourself that you are not affected by their loud sounds.
(3)learn to adjust yourself in any situation.
(4) do everyday void meditation. Also do power/trance meditation.

All time remember that Magic is not the answer.
Simply we can control our life by our manifestation affirmation and visualization.

Hail Satan.

Before doing any magic, you should take action Physically first. Just go to them and tell them your problems or go to any police office to inform and say your problems. You can tell them about that your parents can't handle loud noise. Also tell them about your financial problems.

Also I want to tell you that do you know what is city? City means Crowed . Town means crowed. They will do their works 100%. but humanity is still alive . They should do works politely, socially and less sounds. Police must be informed about this.

Secondly, I live at the capital city Dhaka in Bangladesh. Their have so many traffic sounds day and night. But look , still I am Ok and fine their. And do my job. When I do meditation, I turn off my all thoughts and sounds in my head . So lean to turn off your thoughts. I have adjusted myself with the situation.

So, in summary, My advise are below for you:

(1) Inform your near police and tell them about your problems or/ tell your problems to the workers. Also tell your financial problem story to them.
(2)learn to turn off your thoughts . You can affirm yourself that you are not affected by their loud sounds.
(3)learn to adjust yourself in any situation.
(4) do everyday void meditation. Also do power/trance meditation.

All time remember that Magic is not the answer.
Simply we can control our life by our manifestation affirmation and visualization.

Hail Satan.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It has been tied up in tons of red tape. The ritual is having an effect. It's not officially canceled yet, but the city keeps denying their permit and wanting them to alter the plans. And each iteration takes months. Eventually I hope they will cut their losses and rent the existing house and/or fix it up.

It's worth noting that I have also been vibrating 18x ALGIZ every day to protect the house that is there. In your case, if the city themselves is behind it, you might be able to stop it by circulating a petition and then sending it to them.

Thanks for update. Yes, the city had already the "opposition faction" but actually it's, let's say, in minority, the majority are just sleepy-ard and don't give a damn about caring for the very city they live in. So I want to boost things by spiritual side, since the spiritual is what matters most, which will then have reverberation on the physical plane.
I'm going to use isa for 9x (endings), 11x9= 99 vibrations and a very good short affirmation. For 40 days.
The last doubt is about moon, on SS calendar i don't have good date to start, and i need to start it ASAP, so, waxing or waning moon? For binding it looks like both are fine or did I say something blasphemous?

Cfecit said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thanks for update. Yes, the city had already the "opposition faction" but actually it's, let's say, in minority, the majority are just sleepy-ard and don't give a damn about caring for the very city they live in. So I want to boost things by spiritual side, since the spiritual is what matters most, which will then have reverberation on the physical plane.
I'm going to use isa for 9x (endings), 11x9= 99 vibrations and a very good short affirmation. For 40 days.
The last doubt is about moon, on SS calendar i don't have good date to start, and i need to start it ASAP, so, waxing or waning moon? For binding it looks like both are fine or did I say something blasphemous?

I'm not an expert in astrologically timing working, but on the SS Calendar, Esbat is listed as "Money, material items, sensuality, slow but long lasting results, earth & plants". This could work, unless you need quick long lasting results. You could even start it during the Nov 19 eclipse. Or just pick any Saturday during the hour of Saturn.

But whatever you pick, do not start any working during a void moon.

Ok, thanks. Yes I know no void moon, I just need to match all things, on what sign of moon is better to start with. Tomorrow I sum all info and i'll make a decision. Thanks again for all this!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back