Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Easter and some photos.

Satanic Path

Today was more than a party. It was life as I never knew it. Sweet. My life tastes sweet only with Demons in it. Don't take it as a sad thing, because being happy in Satan and only in Him is my truest form of joy.
I don't see things as I did before. The Gods are a wire uniting the endless, if you touch it, you'll only want to feel even more, and more.
This is my young opinion, but the love will only increase. With The Gods I won't repress my Joy, the way it bursts and makes me beat.

It does not take a lot. It comes simple since I just can't turn my head somewhere else, gravity has changed.
I really felt alive. And in peace. It was easy and true, all I said was coming from me and at times I messed up. Today I felt more created.
I worshipped, literally, as I always dreamed about, as I always craved. To be true to myself.
I talked aloud, blessed Her and Their Names with my voice aloud.
To say Names with your voice, and nobody listening, it is already peace for me.
To raise my hand in the air and say Ave Satana with no regret or worry to be heard.
Simple.
It felt so fine. As if life went into motion.
I don't want to talk foolishly, but She seems to have a motherly vibe.

This time I'm sure I was heard. The candle blew black smoke only at certain moments, with certain words, so blessings.
Here you have the photos.
Take this as my way to be with people. This thing of social loneliness is sometimes heavy.

I wanted to take some wine. But I was not going to give Inanna some terrific grocery stuff. I had apples at home, I laughed so bad thinking about me giving an apple to Satan's Daughter.
I did mistakes, being this my very first time. I changed the apple because I was always taking it with me and hiding it, and then I forgot and took it even with me when I had to brush my teeth.

You see the Seal. I started by burning the paper before drawing it, to give it another shape, like a cool - old one, but then ended up with ashes everywhere and almost burning the side.
I drew the Seal, then decided to just make the sheet smaller, and I started ripping the edges. Very careful and shy, in the end it did good.
I made it green, it is Her colour, and I loved it, it matched the grass despite it being lighter.

Then I did this. I cut the apple in Eight pieces, put it there like an offering. God, I did not really pay attention to it, but I hope She really did not see the apple like a circle...I did not even think about it. I take this seriously, but then I do shit.
Then I put flowers on it, and now I see that I covered the Seal. The stone was little and I tried to fit everything on it.
Well I had nice flowers all around home, but dogs do their needs on them, so I picked the ones I found in the river.
Also, there was sand and dust, so the apple was not that clean, but I hope She did not see that as bad.
I hope She looked in the heart.

All the left overs I threw them in the river, speaking every time and blessing Ishtar.

Here it is. I've been very clumsy. When I had to pick up flowers, I was scared that the candle could burn the paper when I was not looking, but it did not happen.
I really spoke a lot, maybe I repeated the same things.
It was a sweet day.
I want to do it again, with other Gods. It just makes me feel great.
I could have stayed there for eternity, at that moment everything looked so simple, and my mind was calm.
I was there, and nowhere else. No home has been home so far.
Yet an apple, a Seal, stones, flowers and grass felt like my sanctum.

I asked Her to bring my greetings to Hell, and to Someone I'm really grateful for.
It is not a secret. I like to remember beautiful things.
I blessed Maxine, and every Brother and Sister in Satan.
I thanked Satan for the "Man" we're gifted with.
At times I feel moved by certain Souls.
I Idolise pioneers as it should be.

Anyway,
I took the Seal but left the apples there, with the flowers still at the centre. I was very doubtful. I would have liked to like let it there, in the green, the wood, Her temple. But then I wanted a memory and I took it. Also, if they had found it they would ruin it or in the end the paper would consume. I also took photos...which is rare.

So forgive my mistakes, Great Ishtar.
This is Your Day. May everyday always be your Day, every flesh your Uruk, and Venus your crowned Divine.
Glory and endless Honour be given to Your Name, the Name of Beauty, God's Daughter.
A Name we scream aloud for no lover can whisper a thunder.

Hail Ishtar!
Hail Inanna!
Hail Ashtart!
Hail Isis!

-Each forgotten, dry mouth and renegade, wild shall gladden,
in the Beloved Age of The God never-fallen...-

I just imagined how beautiful this world will be in a few decades with the Gods receiving adoration and beautiful rituals from millions all over the world. This was beautiful :)

Satanic Path said:
Today was more than a party. It was life as I never knew it. Sweet. My life tastes sweet only with Demons in it. Don't take it as a sad thing, because being happy in Satan and only in Him is my truest form of joy.
I don't see things as I did before. The Gods are a wire uniting the endless, if you touch it, you'll only want to feel even more, and more.
This is my young opinion, but the love will only increase. With The Gods I won't repress my Joy, the way it bursts and makes me beat.

It does not take a lot. It comes simple since I just can't turn my head somewhere else, gravity has changed.
I really felt alive. And in peace. It was easy and true, all I said was coming from me and at times I messed up. Today I felt more created.
I worshipped, literally, as I always dreamed about, as I always craved. To be true to myself.
I talked aloud, blessed Her and Their Names with my voice aloud.
To say Names with your voice, and nobody listening, it is already peace for me.
To raise my hand in the air and say Ave Satana with no regret or worry to be heard.
Simple.
It felt so fine. As if life went into motion.
I don't want to talk foolishly, but She seems to have a motherly vibe.

This time I'm sure I was heard. The candle blew black smoke only at certain moments, with certain words, so blessings.
Here you have the photos.
Take this as my way to be with people. This thing of social loneliness is sometimes heavy.

I wanted to take some wine. But I was not going to give Inanna some terrific grocery stuff. I had apples at home, I laughed so bad thinking about me giving an apple to Satan's Daughter.
I did mistakes, being this my very first time. I changed the apple because I was always taking it with me and hiding it, and then I forgot and took it even with me when I had to brush my teeth.

You see the Seal. I started by burning the paper before drawing it, to give it another shape, like a cool - old one, but then ended up with ashes everywhere and almost burning the side.
I drew the Seal, then decided to just make the sheet smaller, and I started ripping the edges. Very careful and shy, in the end it did good.
I made it green, it is Her colour, and I loved it, it matched the grass despite it being lighter.

Then I did this. I cut the apple in Eight pieces, put it there like an offering. God, I did not really pay attention to it, but I hope She really did not see the apple like a circle...I did not even think about it. I take this seriously, but then I do shit.
Then I put flowers on it, and now I see that I covered the Seal. The stone was little and I tried to fit everything on it.
Well I had nice flowers all around home, but dogs do their needs on them, so I picked the ones I found in the river.
Also, there was sand and dust, so the apple was not that clean, but I hope She did not see that as bad.
I hope She looked in the heart.

All the left overs I threw them in the river, speaking every time and blessing Ishtar.

Here it is. I've been very clumsy. When I had to pick up flowers, I was scared that the candle could burn the paper when I was not looking, but it did not happen.
I really spoke a lot, maybe I repeated the same things.
It was a sweet day.
I want to do it again, with other Gods. It just makes me feel great.
I could have stayed there for eternity, at that moment everything looked so simple, and my mind was calm.
I was there, and nowhere else. No home has been home so far.
Yet an apple, a Seal, stones, flowers and grass felt like my sanctum.

I asked Her to bring my greetings to Hell, and to Someone I'm really grateful for.
It is not a secret. I like to remember beautiful things.
I blessed Maxine, and every Brother and Sister in Satan.
I thanked Satan for the "Man" we're gifted with.
At times I feel moved by certain Souls.
I Idolise pioneers as it should be.

Anyway,
I took the Seal but left the apples there, with the flowers still at the centre. I was very doubtful. I would have liked to like let it there, in the green, the wood, Her temple. But then I wanted a memory and I took it. Also, if they had found it they would ruin it or in the end the paper would consume. I also took photos...which is rare.

So forgive my mistakes, Great Ishtar.
This is Your Day. May everyday always be your Day, every flesh your Uruk, and Venus your crowned Divine.
Glory and endless Honour be given to Your Name, the Name of Beauty, God's Daughter.
A Name we scream aloud for no lover can whisper a thunder.

Hail Ishtar!
Hail Inanna!
Hail Ashtart!
Hail Isis!

-Each forgotten, dry mouth and renegade, wild shall gladden,
in the Beloved Age of The God never-fallen...-

Yeah that's actually pretty cool. Well done.

Thanks for sharing this, I would have liked to dedicate her something similar to this but due to lack of time and a suitable place in the end I can't do it.

Hail Astarté!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back