Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask

yumais

I see on JoyOfSatan returning curse 2 ritual,where say i can ask Satan to send a demon or ess (what is ess?) to help me clean all negative energy that i have from all my life time on my aura, how can i do that? it will work if i say in my mind:

Please father Satan, send a demon to help me with cleaning all negatives energy from my aura, Hail Satan!

Demoness = female demon.

You can use the following prayer from Returning Cures 1:
Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.
You can also visualize sending the curses/negative energies back to the enemy yourself. But as it says on the site, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back