Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anxiety

yumais

What can you do to fix anxiety,depression and ocd? If you do protection ritual and aura cleaning everyday will help you?

yumais said:
What can you do to fix anxiety,depression and ocd? If you do protection ritual and aura cleaning everyday will help you?

Having an energetic and pure soul will wipe out these things.

fuoco blu 666 said:
yumais said:

Having an energetic and pure soul will wipe out these things.

How can i do that if i feel bad sometimes ?

yumais said:

To begin with, daily clean and protection can help you eliminate negative and enemy influences, thus, not trigger your anxiety/depression/OCD traits.

After you work on yourself, meditate daily, you will be able to understand yourself more and more and you will eventually be able to get rid of all the symptoms you may have. Meditation works like healing in the soul in this case.

Breathing exercises, aura cleaning, aura of protection, yoga, meditating, studying the SS material, getting to know yourself more and better, having sex or masturbating and so on. All of these will make you feel better.

Henu the Great said:
Breathing exercises, aura cleaning, aura of protection, yoga, meditating, studying the SS material, getting to know yourself more and better, having sex or masturbating and so on. All of these will make you feel better.

Masturbating?? It not affect you?

Everything our Siblings said is true, do that.
Also, whenever you feel strong energy, after yoga or meditations for example, program your soul and mind, with an according affirmation.

yumais said:

Try Vibrating Vaunyo. Really potent. Banishes depression. Healing. Gets you high.

You could try one of the worlds best affirmations:

"Everyday in every way I am getting better and better."

Another great affirmation to use is:

"I am whole, perfect, holy, harmonious and happy."

A lot of mental issues stem from not being whole (so I've read).

I used to be prone to depression. Now, being much more free from hangups and whatever bullshit was in my mind it's basically impossible for me to be depressed, it just doesn't happen.
You need to meditate everyday and keep your energies high, movement will keep your mood high as movement means circulation of energy. Go take a walk in a forest if you can. Speak to Satan, and seek his guidance.
I remember that the last time I was depressed(years ago) I asked myself:"Why am I depressed?, is feeling depressed gonna help me?" the answer was no, I got up, said fuck this shit mood, and never had depression again lol

yumais said:
Maya said:
yumais said:

To begin with, daily clean and protection can help you eliminate negative and enemy influences, thus, not trigger your anxiety/depression/OCD traits.

After you work on yourself, meditate daily, you will be able to understand yourself more and more and you will eventually be able to get rid of all the symptoms you may have. Meditation works like healing in the soul in this case.
One thing is to stop saying that it is yours. Don't own nor accept it. Your health is good and better; you are free of this illness, disease, etc.

You also need to do other things, such as physical exercise and get your heart pumping blood, lungs breathing oxygen, and perhaps, if possible, glands secreting adrenaline for a good rush and fun feeling. Maybe you need to be a bit gullible in positivity, and 'fake it 'til you make it', and if negativity and pessimism come, then what advice seems to be absolute is not to fight it away, wasting energy on it, but instead ease that negativity and pessimism away gently and replace it with cool stuff.

One idea I saw in a video a little while ago was regarding working to achieve a goal, like work or homework or something. Adapting that, you could make yourself bored deliberately for a while, then go and do something you enjoy - but not too much. Temper things and earn the reward, or if it works for you earn the right/permission to do something fun. Get into a schedule/routine with things; if you have already, then change some bits and pieces to do other things. Keeping things around you, home environment, etc., clean and tidy helps to lift moods. If watching TV, go and do 3 minutes of cleaning during the breaks, then before you know it you'd have finished a job, then you can do something else. Go to a park with trees and grass and pets playing around and Children laughing.

If it is raining, and no-one is looking, then be a bit immature and jump in a puddle - or if you are daring, jump in a puddle in front of someone for the fun of embarrassment but then laugh it off with them in a non-maniac way, lol. Simply explaining that not that you have but you have been suffering with anxiety and depression (to them, they won't realise the difference, probably, but for you it is vitally-important to have a positive mental attitude with positive affirmations), so that you decided to be a bit silly and jump in a puddle and (if it's true) that it was in front of someone else is a bonus because you both can laugh and be happy...then that should also help. That is rather different than the usual things everyone does all the time!

For OCDs specifically, do things deliberately. Don't turn the lights on and off 20 times when you enter/leave a room. Don't keep going back and forth checking that you turned the tap off in the kitchen for 10 minutes. Don't keep checking that you've tightened the bottle cap for 5 minutes. Throw the rubbish away. Leave the cleaning until tomorrow. Do the opposite of the OCD things on purpose. You also must do Void Meditation. Instead of trying to stop immediately, it might be better to ease things out carefully.

I think you should also read my two replies here. They are about general lowness (in different ways) and about replacing things with other things for the better. -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=229167#p229167
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=175909#p175909

To change stuff, you have to be positive, not own nor accept bad things, illnesses, diseases, etc. To change stuff, you have to change doing stuff. Go do stuff.

yumais said:
https://b-ok.asia/book/2334028/cf1f9f

https://b-ok.asia/book/2926956/e0ab11

https://b-ok.asia/book/2476946/124302

https://b-ok.asia/book/11125260/a13148

Hello,
Cleaning your aura, chakras every day will help. Often negative energies are attached to your chakras and aura can result in negative behaviour or bad outcomes. Practice yoga, meditate, remove curses, there is a list of meditations you can focus and start on. Might take a while but works if you are persistent.

yumais said:
Henu the Great said:

Masturbating?? It not affect you?
Nothing wrong with mastrubation. Why would there be?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back