Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oceanic Allegories and Animal Abuse Rant

Sundara

There have been a lot of spiritual allegories relayed with an oceanic theme which isn’t the only way to relay an allegory but they tend to stand out the most to me as of the last few plus years and has also been a way that I’ve come to love and understand allegories the most. Like Neptune and the trident, saraswati and Brahma like the ocean and currents, and other less satanic stories thatve revealed spiritual understandings. This isn’t really a profound or important post, but I’m wondering if there’s a reason I love these stories the most if any at all and wonder if there’s a particular theme that others really love the most. I’ve always loved and respected the ocean highly, have enjoyed the concept of the infinite, learning about consciousness itself, and my favorite animals all belong to the sea. I’ve also been most fond of caring for the ocean and advocacy of caring for it. I love all other bodies of nature too. The ocean just has an incredible effect on me too. I could sit and stare at it for hours and leave feeling like a new person. It inspires me artistically. Water activities I pick up on fast. In times of heightened senses, even communication with it is most clear.

Out oceans and bodies of water are so godly in and of themselves. They’re the life and blood of our planet just as were the life and blood of each other and as the gods are our life and blood. They are a most important reason to cut back on harsh chemical usage and recycle as much as possible. Anyone near water can also pick up ocean trash or river trash. It feels good to to do.

Or bring justice upon people who abuse them. I saw a goose with a heroin needle lodged all the way through its neck once. I think we should all have a wildlife services number handy for when we come across bad situations regarding animals. It seems to happen often for me. Maybe other people notice these things and just turn the other cheek, and half the time I think the gods bring me to these situations due to the fact I’ll always be the first to step up and do something when no one else will. There’s a “psychological phenomena” called the bystander effect that states people tend to ignore bad situations assuming another person will do it. This bird was in a packed public place, hundreds had to have seen it, and not a single person bat their eyes. As satanic members and decent humans, none of us should give ourselves that bystander bullshit excuse. It’s called not giving a fuck about anyone other than yourself because “there’s too much else to do” maybe you’re strapped financially, maybe you have a wedding to go to in 30 minutes, maybe you work a lot, who knows. Something is better than nothing.

Most of the time resources are brought to me to aid these situations. Not always but it’s my pleasure to cut things even tighter for what I care about. There are times when I truly don’t have time or resources to do something. There is a such thing as taking too much on. But there’s other ways to deal with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back