Upset

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
yumais

Upset

Post by yumais »

What things can upset Father Satan? if we love him and listen to him, but let's say we drink sometime or smoke this can make him upset or no if we not destroy our health and don't exagereate?
Aquarius

Re: Upset

Post by Aquarius »

You know smoking and drinking is bad for yourself, why don't you quit?
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

yumais wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:32 pm
What things can upset Father Satan? if we love him and listen to him, but let's say we drink sometime or smoke this can make him upset or no if we not destroy our health and don't exagereate?
yes it upsets Him im sure
kajo

Post by kajo »

I don't know if it upsets Satan or not. But ultimately it's your own choice, your responsibility. I would rather look at it from the perspective of your health, to which smoking and drinking (even small amounts) is objectively detrimental.

My opinion: quit that shit completely and don't look back. You will feel much better and cleaner.
yumais

Post by yumais »

Aquarius wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:04 pm
is upseting Satan if drink sometime? not until you get drunk just 1-2 beers at sometime?
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

yumais wrote:
And say one reason why you need do this?
Maya

Post by Maya »

yumais wrote:
He won't be "upset" if you smoke or drink occasionally. He is gonna be upset (though "upset" isn't the best word to describe it here, I think "disappointed" is better) when you get distanced from Him and our path, when you don't do anything to improve yourself physically, mentally and spiritually, when our Gods give you guidance and light and you act like you don't see it and you do what you think you should, and when someone betrays our side.

Smoking and occasional drinking is something you should avoid cause of your own health improvement, cause improvement is what we aim for. It's not that He is going to "punish" you for it, but He doesn't like it either. If your health is in danger and you get a warning, you should listen to it, or you'll face the consequences of your own actions.
Never skip a day
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

yumais wrote:
When you grow physically, mentally and above else spiritually you will no longer feel the need to pollute yourself.

There are healthy and very affordable ways to get high. Do some anaerobic sports so that body will responds with releasing endorphines, and right after that kundalini yoga. Or go for a run and do some hatha after that. Punch a bag and meditate. Lift barbell and do yoga. Get the point?

This path is about elevating yourself instead of keeping yourself on the level of dumb. With enough alcohol one simply blacks out. That's quite telling what kind of poison we are talking about. A SS needs a sharp and keen mind and subtances would hinder this. Even with smaller amounts the principle is the same. It's destructive in nature and you gain nothing by drinking, not to speak by smoking.

I think Satan would first and foremost be dissappointed. Dissapointed that you can not find better outlets than drinking and smoking.

So, find better outlets!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

yumais wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:00 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:04 pm
is upseting Satan if drink sometime? not until you get drunk just 1-2 beers at sometime?
No it doesn't. Though beers aren't healthy. You'll upset your liver instead.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Kurat wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:50 pm
yumais wrote:
And say one reason why you need do this?
Dude, I wish I would be like you when I was 18. You will become a great man one day!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!