Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Sun Square&Placement

sotem

Hello, I wish all my brothers a good day/time.

I've got some questions.

1- What does a Sun in 1st house at 0 degree indicate ? At the exact middle line of Leo and Virgo.

2- I'm planning to start a spiritual Sun square next Sunday. I want to eliminate the bad karma on my 3rd chakra and empower it in every way at the same time, so anything ruled by Sun in my life gets better. Beneficial for both the spiritual and the material. What kind of affirmation should I use ?

3- Is an affirmation about moving the planet to a better placement will do the above ?

Thank you from now, Hail Satan!

You don't become anothen sun sign by doing a square, or many squares. That is above of the level of squares (intermediate).

In stead you could bring out your sun sign in more positive way.

You can't alter an astrological placement, you can only remove negatives and dross from it.

Make sure your affirmation is something like "The [energy of the] Sun Square permanently empowers my Solar [or 3rd] Chakra in a safe, healthy and positive way for me. The [energy of the] Sun Square empowers all positive and good qualities of my Natal Sun in a safe, healthy and positive way for me."

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum and I've wanted to ask some usefull affirmation to use while I'm doing some spiritual squares

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back