Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

an odd dream

Truth4ever

Hi. First off I've always had odd dreams and I don't do lucid dreaming. The only reason I'm posting about this is cause how it stuck with me. this is only a small part of a larger dream.

Ok, I'm running around a city I don't know where and in this part of the dream I'm being pursued and harassed by several people. None of them I recognize but all of them look human. Their leader some older looking man with a full beard is demanding that I owe them something. That I pay them back or that I come with them to pay off this debt. I thought I caught the word sanatorium but I'm sure. After some running around I turn to this man and get in his face. I say That I owe them nothing and that I belong to Satan lock stock and barrel. They tremble and get shit scared and run off.

I share this not to get it analyzed or anything. I woke up later wondering about it because I've never said Satan in my dreams. So saying it now and with such power and confidence is for me an odd thing.
Either way it's something I thought to share.
Have a good day.

Hail Father Satan!

I too want to share something.

I was being haunted by a small child ghost in my own room. Before that I had repeated series of desolate and haunting dreams and I knew that it was going to be a haunting dream the moment the scene changed.
I was like "This again ?"

Then I started to vibrate Satanas in my dream. Man the ethereal sound of me vibrating that only twice still is clear in my mind. Vibrating a mantra in a dream really is special.

I vibrated once, the ghost disappeared and appeared on the chair next to my bed.
I vibrated once again and the ghost disappeared and appear on the top of the bookshelf.
Then the dream ended.

I find the concept of haunting ghosts exciting. I don't know if its a healthy attitude to have. Like, its really tiring to be afraid of ghosts in nightmares. Why not fight back and show who's the boss ? Its like how the turntables haha.
I also enjoy nightmares as they make my heart pound and get my adrenaline pumping.

I have noticed that whenever you ask for Sir Satan's help in your dream, the dream ends. It feels good to know that I have deep subconscious impression of Sir Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back