Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Counting with the astral hands and meditating with the astral body

Voice of Enki [JG]

A little technique I’ve been employing lately, is to count repetitions of vibrations with my astral hands during meditation.

I’m sure most of you here know about the best way to count vibrations on the fingers. That is, count the individual vibrations on the right hand (up to 12, one for each pad on the finger, 3 pads per finger, counting with the thumb), and then for every full count on your right hand, you count one on your left hand, this allows one to easily count up to 12x12 vibrations with a single set.

You can divide this up, say for 100 vibrations, just count to 10 on the right hand, which counts as one on the left hand, repeat until you’ve reached 10 on the left hand for 100 vibrations.

Very useful.

However, for more advanced meditators, it may be interesting and useful to learn to do this with your astral hands, rather than the physical hands.

Doing it this way, you can hold mudra’s with your physical hands, while counting with the astral hands. It’s different from visualization, which can distract, or from counting mentally which can easily lead one to forget what count one was on and mess up the working.

To count with the astral hands, requires one to be able to feel the astral body and tune into it.

What you do is, you tune into your astral body, and then when you meditate, hold the mudra’s you like for the working you are doing with your physical hands, while keeping count with your astral hands. If done right, it doesn’t take any focus at all to tune into the astral and use the astral hands, as it is just another part of the body. It would take no more concentration than to count with the physical hands.

It is different from mere visualization, as you actively use the astral body and thus it isn’t a mental exercise.

The astral body has its own realization and its own part of the mind, which is additional to the physical aspect of the mind one uses to think and interact with the physical aspect of reality.

This astral part of the mind is an extension of the lower mind. Therefore when properly tuned in to your astral self, it doesn’t take extra focus to use the astral body in conjunction with the physical, because your awareness is originally designed to be capable of manipulating both simultaneously.

Almost all people have unfortunately completely lost all connection to the astral body and the astral awareness, therefore nobody really knows this is possible and not very difficult to do.

The astral body is after all another part of the being. A true spiritual adept is able to be aware of the physical, astral and higher realm of the soul at the same time, as the being is fully connected. You can thus use your astral body and physical body to do things simultaneously.

Simple manipulations like counting on the astral hands are easier to do than you may expect, and double as a useful exercise to familiarize yourself with manipulating and tuning into the astral body, increasing awareness of the astral body and improving the connection with the physical and astral.

Eventually one develops the ability to have full and total awareness of both the physical and astral simultaneously. You see the astral as clearly as you see the physical, and using the astral senses do not require more concentration.

I also noticed that meditating while consciously overlapping the astral and physical is very beneficial. To do this, assume the same pose with your astral body as you do with your physical body when meditating.

Again, this is not mere visualization. Do not visualize, but see and feel your astral body through connecting with the astral self. See through your astral eyes (your “mind’s eye” in the physical) the position of your astral body from the first persons perspective, same as how you see your physical self from your physical point of view, and assume astrally the same pose as your physical, letting the two overlap and align perfectly. Then meditate.

Doing that helps one to connect to the astral self and be aware of this part of you. For me it also feels more powerful to meditate that way.

You can extend this to include all aspects of the being, by consciously tuning in to the higher aspects of the being and also aligning these with the physical self, to meditate with the whole self and gain awareness of the whole self.

Hail Satan!

If I do that, and every time I did something of this kind in meditation, I always was catapulted out of my body. I can't control both at the same time, one consciousness will prevail over the other and I will be unable to actually perform splitting and existing in two different places at the same time with same consciousness. This is something extremely advanced you say here, which most who read this would only make fables of, not knowing the reality of such things.

Using auras bioelectricity to create sparks and feeling of the energy in a pattern and design of own liking which can be used individually is another thing.

Have you ever noticed, sometimes when entering deep trance, all of the sudden your astral body is in another position of your physical body? Which on the first times you wake up to check your body if it is really there or not. Being fully aware of both and capable of active control of both, simultaneously is something extremely advanced, which it seems you posses but you don't know how hard for some of us to do that is. It is like a conflict of the masculine brain and female brain, can't have them both issuing commands at the same time.

Quantum study really puts the mind into a blast of perception power to be able to do these things. I would love to hear from you how you are able to achieve that, as I already said, every time I tune in to my astral body, I astral project out of the material realm. I've fallen multiple times into my bed to the other apartments, got into walls and other stupid things without willingness and only a shocking design of things. Most control of this astral utility was astral "teleportation" but with extreme amounts of willingness and energy in a conscious state (not in meditation or trance).

NakedPluto said:
If I do that, and every time I did something of this kind in meditation, I always was catapulted out of my body. I can't control both at the same time, one consciousness will prevail over the other and I will be unable to actually perform splitting and existing in two different places at the same time with same consciousness. This is something extremely advanced you say here, which most who read this would only make fables of, not knowing the reality of such things.

Using auras bioelectricity to create sparks and feeling of the energy in a pattern and design of own liking which can be used individually is another thing.

Have you ever noticed, sometimes when entering deep trance, all of the sudden your astral body is in another position of your physical body? Which on the first times you wake up to check your body if it is really there or not. Being fully aware of both and capable of active control of both, simultaneously is something extremely advanced, which it seems you posses but you don't know how hard for some of us to do that is. It is like a conflict of the masculine brain and female brain, can't have them both issuing commands at the same time.

Quantum study really puts the mind into a blast of perception power to be able to do these things. I would love to hear from you how you are able to achieve that, as I already said, every time I tune in to my astral body, I astral project out of the material realm. I've fallen multiple times into my bed to the other apartments, got into walls and other stupid things without willingness and only a shocking design of things. Most control of this astral utility was astral "teleportation" but with extreme amounts of willingness and energy in a conscious state (not in meditation or trance).
What OP described is to "split" your counciouness in two between your astral body and physical body. Controlling and being aware of both at the same time, definitely too advanced for most SS here. If OP can do it maybe its a past life ability.

luis said:
NakedPluto said:

What OP described is to "split" your counciouness in two between your astral body and physical body. Controlling and being aware of both at the same time, definitely too advanced for most SS here. If OP can do it maybe its a past life ability.

Splitting consciousness comes only from the Crown chakra, and consciousness does not have an astral body, it is only a point of being, from my experience. So I do not understand how to put these two together.

If I project consciousness from the crown, I exist outside of me as a point.

If I astral project, I leave out my body and exist outside my body. In both cases, I can't control the body and the outer projection at the same time. This is truly something out of very advanced things. That means existing in two places at the same time.

NakedPluto said:
luis said:
NakedPluto said:

Splitting consciousness comes only from the Crown chakra, and consciousness does not have an astral body, it is only a point of being, from my experience. So I do not understand how to put these two together.

If I project consciousness from the crown, I exist outside of me as a point.

If I astral project, I leave out my body and exist outside my body. In both cases, I can't control the body and the outer projection at the same time. This is truly something out of very advanced things. That means existing in two places at the same time.
I remember reading there was a siddhi about this, it can be done but its very advanced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back