Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Square Mantra

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
Guys, i messed up the Sun Square Mantra in the 12th square. I was going in and out of a trance like state while vibrating the Mantra and i didn't vibrate 'HRAUM' and vibrated 'SAU'. So from the 35 times, once i vibrated the Mantra without 'HRAUM'.
Does this mean i have to start the Sun Square again?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Guys, i messed up the Sun Square Mantra in the 12th square. I was going in and out of a trance like state while vibrating the Mantra and i didn't vibrate 'HRAUM' and vibrated 'SAU'. So from the 35 times, once i vibrated the Mantra without 'HRAUM'.
Does this mean i have to start the Sun Square again?

I don't think so. There are also shortened versions of the mantra with just two words which work just as fine. Just keep doing the working, yesterday I felt a strong void during both my venus and sun square which blocked out the planetary energies, as long as you did all the other affirmations properly I think you are fine to continue. People with more experience on squares can probably tell you for sure though.

Unfortunately, yes. This is why I have a love and hate relationship with the squares, they are very powerful but you can easily mess them up :|

I think it has to be excact, so it's not a square anymore.

Check out what another member had to say about this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=239781#p239781

Thanks for the responses everyone. This sucks as the squares were giving me immense energy and through the first 11 squares i was already seeing some manifestations of the material outcome i was aiming for.
Fortunately I'll be able to restart the squares this Sunday as the Sun will still be in Aries.

Henu the Great said:
I think it has to be excact, so it's not a square anymore.

Check out what another member had to say about this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=239781#p239781
This method is pretty useful, I think Lydia or johnson_akemi made it when the old forum still existed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back