Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finally our government wants to force us all

sonnenkraft

Hello Holodomor , Nice to meet you ,so it began !!!!!!! ,

You can't go to work ,Entering shopping center or Traveling
You can't renew your passport ,civil identity and you can't Pay your bills & many many other things etc....

Unless you take the Vaccine .

We only have to smile

pli14531.jpg

this is the beginning of the solution ...

1488 .

This might be my last Topic in JOS forum ,
Because I 'm not willing to pay my Internet "WiFi" bills ,if i want to pay then i have show them that i Have Vaccine certificate ... KEEP dreaming ..

Good luck everyone , Don't get Hybridized by accepting the Jewish vaccine

Once you get vaccinated , they might have ability to create a Jew out of a gentile !

Refuse the vaccine ,Don't let them manipulate your DNA , Manipulating your DNA means that they will humiliate your Ancestors ... you don't know what is inside the vaccine !
Maybe Jewish genes or pigs donkey,monkey rat,This vaccine will effect you and your future kids

Sieg Heil.

I've had to stand outside a coffee shop years back just to have Wi-Fi so I can get on the forums and groups (back when they were up).

Going to libraries and using their free WiFi MIGHT work but be careful with data collecting. A VPN app in your laptop or phone will go a long way.

If there's a will then there's always a way Brother especially for a SS. Stay strong.

Sorry I realised the second paragraph doesn't make sense if you're not allowed to go in but the first paragraph is still an option.

There's a lot of other options I'm sure

hailourtruegod said:
I've had to stand outside a coffee shop years back just to have Wi-Fi so I can get on the forums and groups (back when they were up).

Going to libraries and using their free WiFi MIGHT work but be careful with data collecting. A VPN app in your laptop or phone will go a long way.

If there's a will then there's always a way Brother especially for a SS. Stay strong.

sonnenkraft said:

You can't renew your passport ,civil identity and you can't Pay your bills & many many other things etc....

Where does this happen ?! What is the country where people are forced to vaccinate by restricting their rights and freedoms ?!!

hailourtruegod said:

Anyone using a public wifi should use vpn or at least a proxy server. Tor should work as well.

Otherwise the data goes completely unencrypted through, and is easily even for script kiddy level persons to sniff out what's what.

For anyone using public wifi: Don't be the one being sniffed. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Find alternatives. Adapt. You going doomsday is not going to save nothing nor anyone else.

I understand,i have awareness thanks to JOS forums, I'm unlike the other people "panic"or falling victim.

I will adapt ,it's okay for me,we were war refugees "we always had alternatives ". we don't rely too much on industrial food ,we have no restriction we can plant/farm anywhere ,we are not important for the enemy we are developed country"poor" , Israel already expanded their empire . so we are not important for them.

I'm just annoyed about the internet, I will lose the Internet connection soon.
Because of internet i have Job,because of internet i went Europe "scholarship" to study IT , thanks to internet,Internet did everything to me.

I'm Gemini and i like technology Jobs, without internet i will be again Carpenter and Blacksmith :lol: :lol:
My bachelor degree is useless now. :lol: :lol:

I'm getting everything delivered if thats the case.
No passport deal for any other disease however...
Ive talked with people and even they find it unconvincing 🙄

Syd Silver said:
sonnenkraft said:

Where does this happen ?! What is the country where people are forced to vaccinate by restricting their rights and freedoms ?!!

I live in the land of steel & fire, i call it "Mordor" .
what rights and freedom ? since 1924 and they are expanding their empire "Cancer cell".

If i want comfort zone"Job,shopping center,Internet" , then i have to take the vaccine .

simply i will refuse the comfort zone by following the path of the heroes ,
And I have alternatives to survive.

hailourtruegod said:

Thanks brother, i will find alternatives.
It's not the end of the world, It's the beginning of the solution "getting rid of the Jews"

I'm sure many people know, but I figured to share this.

I am very grateful we live in a more advanced age that information is passed in the blink of eye. I am also grateful that we are not at the stage yet where the governments of the world don't enforce the vaccine with an iron fist, because they are certainty and most duely afraid of doing so.

The RTRs have awakened people that I can even talk with a couple that I recently met and validated the vaccine and the Corona virus could make someone a "conspiracy theorist". This makes me very happy for all the hard word and effort that this community has provided to better themselves and with each drop of water creates a ripple that effects the rest of the medium and inspires me to try even harder to attain my goals. Effort will never betray you.

Praise the protection that this site still has and has gone almost unnoticed by the public eye and leads mostly those with potential to the Joy of Satan. Even more so that the ADL and other Jewish groups could pressure the hosts and web domain services to cancel Joy of Satan due to "anti-semitism". I hope we all grow together to change this world for the better and the astrals.

Imagine a future like below, where we would be enforced at any given point, to do as they say by threat of force
https://web.archive.org/web/2020030...-60-how-school-segregation-returned-to-the-us
little_rock.jpg

7OuCjMS.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back