Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Nadis of the Soul [RE POST HPS MAXINE]

Fuchs

"The Nadis of the Soul

There are three main nadis. Altogether, there are some 144,000. This is where those Jehova's witnesses get their corrupted crap about the '144,000 being saved.' What a joke! In addition, this is where the Jewish bible writers invented those three rivers in the 'Garden of Eden.' I know those exist in the Middle East, but my point here is to reveal the fraud. This was also stolen from the Far East, as there were three rivers in India that the ancient Hindus compared to these nadis.

Anyways, there is the ida [female/moon], the pingala [male/sun] and the middle sushumna. This is the true meaning of the Devil's Pitchfork. This symbol can be seen in many ancient artworks of Hindu Gods, predating Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.

Satanic Symbols

Because the human soul is imbalanced, throughout the day, either the ida or the pingala is active. This can be known which of the two nadis is currently active by which of your two nostrils is more open. If the right nostril is more open, then ida is more active at that time; the left and pingala is more active. The ida rules over the female side of the brain and soul. This is the intuitive side. When pingala is active, one is more physical and intellectual at that time.

Both alternate throughout the day and night. The goal of kundalini [serpent] yoga is to stop this back and forth and through meditation and kundalini exercises, open the sushumna [the middle nadi which does not snake back and forth, but ascends from the base chakra straight to the crown. Over time, through kundalini practice, the sushumna is permanently opened so the serpent can safely ascend. When the sushumna becomes active, the ida and pingala no longer function separately, but merge at the 6th chakra and from there, both sides of the brain then function together as a unit, instead of disjointed and separate. If I remember correctly, the exact details of this, something occurs within the corpus collossum. A huge wall is knocked down. Little by little and with some leaps, kundalini exercises open the mind. When the sushumna begins to function completely, the serpent will ascend and the mind will be wide open. The sushumna must be open for the serpent to safely ascend. Gopi Krishna [extensive author on kundalini] did not have his sushumna open. I haven't read too much of his writings, but I do know his serpent ascended through either his ida or pingala and he went through a most horrific time until his body and soul finally adjusted. The sushumna is very tiny in its width, like that of a hair." HPS Maxine Dietrich

Tell me is the ida [female/moon] the right hemisphere of the brain and Red in colour.

And the pingala [male/sun] the left hemisphere of the brain. And White in colour.

I know this is the twin serpents meditation. Just wondering which snake is white and which is red.

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Fuchs said:
"The Nadis of the Soul

There are three main nadis. Altogether, there are some 144,000. This is where those Jehova's witnesses get their corrupted crap about the '144,000 being saved.' What a joke! In addition, this is where the Jewish bible writers invented those three rivers in the 'Garden of Eden.' I know those exist in the Middle East, but my point here is to reveal the fraud. This was also stolen from the Far East, as there were three rivers in India that the ancient Hindus compared to these nadis.

Anyways, there is the ida [female/moon], the pingala [male/sun] and the middle sushumna. This is the true meaning of the Devil's Pitchfork. This symbol can be seen in many ancient artworks of Hindu Gods, predating Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.

Satanic Symbols

Because the human soul is imbalanced, throughout the day, either the ida or the pingala is active. This can be known which of the two nadis is currently active by which of your two nostrils is more open. If the right nostril is more open, then ida is more active at that time; the left and pingala is more active. The ida rules over the female side of the brain and soul. This is the intuitive side. When pingala is active, one is more physical and intellectual at that time.

Both alternate throughout the day and night. The goal of kundalini [serpent] yoga is to stop this back and forth and through meditation and kundalini exercises, open the sushumna [the middle nadi which does not snake back and forth, but ascends from the base chakra straight to the crown. Over time, through kundalini practice, the sushumna is permanently opened so the serpent can safely ascend. When the sushumna becomes active, the ida and pingala no longer function separately, but merge at the 6th chakra and from there, both sides of the brain then function together as a unit, instead of disjointed and separate. If I remember correctly, the exact details of this, something occurs within the corpus collossum. A huge wall is knocked down. Little by little and with some leaps, kundalini exercises open the mind. When the sushumna begins to function completely, the serpent will ascend and the mind will be wide open. The sushumna must be open for the serpent to safely ascend. Gopi Krishna [extensive author on kundalini] did not have his sushumna open. I haven't read too much of his writings, but I do know his serpent ascended through either his ida or pingala and he went through a most horrific time until his body and soul finally adjusted. The sushumna is very tiny in its width, like that of a hair." HPS Maxine Dietrich

Very important to have these balanced. I’ve read a lot of gopi krishna’s stuff and he stated at the end of his journey a bit of what is on JoS. He said had he known certain specific practices he would not have suffered like he did. Thankfully JoS is here to put it all together, and also appropriately and accurately, so that suffering is diminished and we don’t go through what others go through. This is also because we have the Gods to guide us as well. Some suffering still occurs but we actually see the end of it. Gopi Krishna went through bullshit for 30 years, some people go through bullshit until they die.

Personal Growth said:
Tell me is the ida [female/moon] the right hemisphere of the brain and Red in colour.

And the pingala [male/sun] the left hemisphere of the brain. And White in colour.

I know this is the twin serpents meditation. Just wondering which snake is white and which is red.

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Uhmm.. why does the colour matter?
Isn’t red like a.. male colour?

NinRick said:
Personal Growth said:

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Same with meditating on the chakras with their colours.

No reason really, just a curiosity. It's nice to know but not really important.

Looking at pictures on the internet it looks opposite to how we would assume the colours to be.

The white serpent is on the right feminine side of the head.

That's why I asked because in my mind I also saw red as the more masculine colour but I suppose it's white in this case the masculine colour.

According to the pictures of the snakes colours on the Internet.

White on the left and red on the right.

NinRick said:
Personal Growth said:

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Just editing the previous message I made an error. Yes it is red not white the Ida moon female nadi according to pictures.

Personal Growth said:
NinRick said:
Personal Growth said:

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Same with meditating on the chakras with their colours.

No reason really, just a curiosity. It's nice to know but not really important.

Looking at pictures on the internet it looks opposite to how we would assume the colours to be.

The white serpent is on the right feminine side of the head.

That's why I asked because in my mind I also saw red as the more masculine colour but I suppose it's white in this case the masculine colour.

According to the pictures of the snakes colours on the Internet.

White on the left and red on the right.

I hope someone can answer your question. Actually, I just meditate on them by feeling them. And the only colour I ever imagined was white. So I have no clue, sorry.
But for opening them, the colour shouldn’t matter, it did not for me at least.

Might not add to much, but how come in the old days left handed people were seen as *le gasp* the devil???

Personal Growth said:
NinRick said:
Personal Growth said:

Ida red.
Pingala White?

Just editing the previous message I made an error. Yes it is red not white the Ida moon female nadi according to pictures.

The Ida is black, the Pingala is red, and the Sushumna is white.

Satanic Symbols
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Ninja 666 said:
Personal Growth said:
NinRick said:

Satanic Symbols

Thank you, you know where to look. You're a Ninja. Cheers Bro

Personal Growth said:
Ninja 666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Satanic Symbols

:lol:

NinRick said:
I hope someone can answer your question. Actually, I just meditate on them by feeling them. And the only colour I ever imagined was white. So I have no clue, sorry.

Is the twin serpent meditation how one begins to meditate on the ida and pingala? I'm a bit confused there

Is it known where these three nadis are located? If in the centre of the body or along the spine?

Fuchs said:
If the right nostril is more open, then ida is more active at that time; the left and pingala is more active.
Shouldn't it be the opposite?

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

Is the twin serpent meditation how one begins to meditate on the ida and pingala? I'm a bit confused there

I never did this meditation. Idk if that what happened to me was the proper way.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it known where these three nadis are located? If in the centre of the body or along the spine?

Shusumna center of the body, like a rod that goes straight from Chakra to chakra.

And the other two are waving from chakra to chakra, and in your brain they make a heart shape.

All cross paths at each main chakra (except the crown)

NinRick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Shusumna center of the body, like a rod that goes straight from Chakra to chakra.

And the other two are waving from chakra to chakra, and in your brain they make a heart shape.

All cross paths at each main chakra (except the crown)
It has been stated that sushumna is the spine, where kundalini rises.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

You should ask someone else who knows what she/he is talking about.
I don't want to share harmful methods, so I keep my mouth shut. When the Ida & Pingala opened in my brain, My whole body was shaking, I felt like I was on drugs (extreme "bliss", but I did not enjoy it, as it was too intense), and it felt like I was about to have a seizure. So yeah, not going to happen that I share that.

The only thing I can tell you, when they open, don't fight it.
Meditate on them and let the energy flow through them.
You can thank me later for the advice, lol.

My own theory: In order for your Ida and Pingala to "open", your chakras have to be very strong, to supply enough "voltage".
But this is just my own theory and is probably wrong.

Ninja 666 said:
Personal Growth said:
Ninja 666 said:

Satanic Symbols

:lol:

I was happy you thanked me, and came off a shitty conversation or something, so when I read what you wrote it made me extra happy, that's why I put up the "lol smiley". I should have quoted "The Ida is black, the Pingala is red, and the Sushumna is white." btw, as it was a direct copy paste from the website.

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

You should ask someone else who knows what she/he is talking about.
I don't want to share harmful methods, so I keep my mouth shut. When the Ida & Pingala opened in my brain, My whole body was shaking, I felt like I was on drugs (extreme "bliss", but I did not enjoy it, as it was too intense), and it felt like I was about to have a seizure. So yeah, not going to happen that I share that.

The only thing I can tell you, when they open, don't fight it.
Meditate on them and let the energy flow through them.
You can thank me later for the advice, lol.

My own theory: In order for your Ida and Pingala to "open", your chakras have to be very strong, to supply enough "voltage".
But this is just my own theory and is probably wrong.

That's not really just your own theory, I've seen others say the same thing about the chakras needing to be strong enough to handle the serpent energy. I've certainly never fought when those energy spikes hit me in the past, just when I first did the opening chakras meditation, so telling me about a "dangerous" method really only makes me more curious. Pain isn't something I'm really afraid of, I fear not being ready in time more than anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back