Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to prepare the Kundalini circuits?

1. You get mint Health.
2. You open your body and soul.
3. You clean your body and soul.
4. You empower your body and soul.
5. The Serpent comes naturally at the point of already great power and wisdom.

Basically, you first master the beginner meditations, then the intermediary, then the advanced, and then you advance with the Kundalini. All together with immense amounts of Yoga and physical body preparation.

Which is a lifetime of advancement lifestyle, Kundalini isn't desirable until you have reached a very stable ground of spiritual wisdom and power. Any other way is dabbling and trying to cheat, which anyone who experienced the Serpent will tell you. Even if you are a beginner or any level, if the Serpent is awakened, you can only back off and still build from the ground up.

Also having your Serpent active, and being empowered by it" means nothing but amplified power. What matters is when and how you actually interact with this consciousness and your own and the transformation of your perception and ascension to the higher aspects of the soul of this energy, activating and empowering this in fact. All of this is organic and extremely individual.

Understanding quantum mechanics will help you interact better with the Serpent.

NakedPluto said:

Yesterday, I also started twitching, not only after yoga, but also during meditations. My Aura got hot, I sweated, my base chakra got intense, hot, and hurt. Also my shoulder joints hurt a bit.

„In time your body will adapt.“ is what you told me. :lol: :cool: :lol:

Next time I should start with my crown and work my way down, instead working from bottom to the top.

NakedPluto said:
1. You get mint Health.

Basically, you first master the beginner meditations, then the intermediary, then the advanced, and then you advance with the Kundalini. All together with immense amounts of Yoga and physical body preparation.

Which is a lifetime of advancement lifestyle, Kundalini isn't desirable until you have reached a very stable ground of spiritual wisdom and power. Any other way is dabbling and trying to cheat, which anyone who experienced the Serpent will tell you. Even if you are a beginner or any level, if the Serpent is awakened, you can only back off and still build from the ground up.

Also having your Serpent active, and being empowered by it" means nothing but amplified power. What matters is when and how you actually interact with this consciousness and your own and the transformation of your perception and ascension to the higher aspects of the soul of this energy, activating and empowering this in fact. All of this is organic and extremely individual.

Have you risen your serpent?
Im just curious.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Yesterday, I also started twitching, not only after yoga, but also during meditations. My Aura got hot, I sweated, my base chakra got intense, hot, and hurt. Also my shoulder joints hurt a bit.

Next time I should start with my crown and work my way down, instead working from bottom to the top.

Definitely start from the top down. I did the same mistake working from the bottom to the top. Every day you expand in power, but be careful to not get fatigued or fry your system. Slowly but surely.

Your shoulders will hurt the most when working from the bottom to the top. Good you don't have kidney pain. Do open and work on the heart and throat chakras, especially the back extensions of them. The mount of the back spine at the throat is especially important to open the pathway.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
NakedPluto said:
1. You get mint Health.

Im just curious.

You don’t ask this people, lol.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Definitely start from the top down. I did the same mistake working from the bottom to the top. Every day you expand in power, but be careful to not get fatigued or fry your system. Slowly but surely.

Your shoulders will hurt the most when working from the bottom to the top. Good you don't have kidney pain. Do open and work on the heart and throat chakras, especially the back extensions of them. The mount of the back spine at the throat is especially important to open the pathway.

Heck, I only meditate on the main Chakras, not on their extensions. Urgh, okay I will do that as well. Thanks for your advice!

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
1. You get mint Health.

Im just curious.

Lol may i ask why not?

This may be an unpopular opinion for those who are on diets, or in professions that demand that they remain skinny (like acting, modeling for women, for example.)

For the kundalini serpent to rise, you need a strong and healthy body. Do not starve yourself of the nutrients and nourishment your body needs. The process is and can be demanding.

I have been going through a kundalini awakening process for 10 years now. Thankfully I could access and eat healthy foods and drinks, mostly homecooked food. The kundalini process took a lot out of me, in that I always was shaking, fidgeting, and had excess energy. Other times, I was very tired and it felt like my brain was exhausted. I would take naps more often, but when I woke up from them, I felt strengthened and refreshed. As if the nap, my body needed the rest to process all the changes.

These are just my symptoms, they may or may not happen to everyone, and mine was probably more severe than other people's even though Satan was guiding my serpent.

Some people don't want to talk about whether their serpent rose or where they are in the kundalini awakening process, as well as their own spiritual progression. It's private, and also, these are not private forums.

Sometimes people who seem trustworthy or have been around the Joy of Satan groups/forums a long time may message you to find out where you are spiritually, to gauge where you are at.

Don't feel pressured to tell people where you are at, spiritually or in the kundalini awakening process.

NakedPluto said:

👀👀👀

Probably most unique advice i have seen for the Serpent. You got my attention. Now, if you don't mind, I need to talk to my Serpent about Quantum Entanglement and how if affects our universe.

NinRick said:
Im just curious.

Lol may i ask why not?
Because we are in a public forum and the enemy can read...if they knew that one member may have some powers they will try to attack him/her more. We know about HP Maxine because she is already attacked a lot and she created these sites.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Lol may i ask why not?
Because we are in a public forum and the enemy can read...if they knew that one member may have some powers they will try to attack him/her more. We know about HP Maxine because she is already attacked a lot and she created these sites.

Do you mean attack on a spiritual level or on the forums? Probably both! Okay thank you i understand.

luis said:
Lol may i ask why not?

Do you mean attack on a spiritual level or on the forums? Probably both! Okay thank you i understand.
Spiritual level mainly. The enemy definitely does not want strong SS around.

SunPower666 said:
How to prepare the Kundalini circuits?

Hail Satan!.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

This is just a preliminary meditation in that endeavor. Moola Bandha and tapping the energy locks are important in this as you try to draw energy from the base to the crown.

The circuit is from the base to the crown through the spinal path and the ball drops to the Sixth and through the third to the front extension of the body. And the third path is in the middle.

But the most important is the Chakra Bheda ,the Chakras along the spine. Because they are going to be pierced when the Kundalini rises.

luis said:
Lol may i ask why not?

They also attack on the physical level. They may also forcefully bring you to secret facilities and strip you of your human rights, forcing you to work for them and getting rid of you if you refuse.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

This is one of the articles one is supposed to read before even accessing the power meditation section. There is a reason if access to the power meditation session isn't given directly but they link you first to other things. Let us not be overeager and neglect that. In SS there is no step that can be skipped, as it's not a game that you can cheat without paying direly for it.

Stormblood said:
luis said:

They also attack on the physical level. They may also forcefully bring you to secret facilities and strip you of your human rights, forcing you to work for them and getting rid of you if you refuse.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

This is one of the articles one is supposed to read before even accessing the power meditation section. There is a reason if access to the power meditation session isn't given directly but they link you first to other things. Let us not be overeager and neglect that. In SS there is no step that can be skipped, as it's not a game that you can cheat without paying direly for it.
I agree with this, I should have wrote it too. Just be safe everyone, this is a public forum and the enemy is reading too.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:

Heck, I only meditate on the main Chakras, not on their extensions. Urgh, okay I will do that as well. Thanks for your advice!

Wont empowering or cleaning the main chakras automatically empower and clean extension as well? I mean they are extensions of chakras....or they are needed to be done separately? also do they need to be opened separately like opening of every main chakra before empowering?

I got_abs said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Wont empowering or cleaning the main chakras automatically empower and clean extension as well? I mean they are extensions of chakras....or they are needed to be done separately? also do they need to be opened separately like opening of every main chakra before empowering?

You need to quote the pro for that not me, lol. Bit when I meditate on my 6th chakra or even my crown, I also feel my chakras for clairvoyance.

NakedPluto said:
Can you please share your wisdom with us?

Extensions must be cleaned as well separately. It also helps the main chakras nourish better and keeps the body flexible and healthy. Chariot of Ra and Ourobos meditation helps in achieving this. Any solar rune works, and the repetitions are not to be done in high numbers. It is more of a meditative and a fluidity working.

NakedPluto said:
Extensions must be cleaned as well separately. It also helps the main chakras nourish better and keeps the body flexible and healthy. Chariot of Ra and Ourobos meditation helps in achieving this. Any solar rune works, and the repetitions are not to be done in high numbers. It is more of a meditative and a fluidity working.

Thank you. =)

NakedPluto said:

As far as I know, the Chariot of Ra and the Ouroboros are the same, relating to what Taoists call the Microcosmic Orbit, which is the proper circulation of biolectricity in the main nadih. So, what do you mean exactly? I'm interested in knowing why you separating.

I was also told the the Raum Meditation from our Antichrist is the real Chariot of Ra, not the one in the Runic Kabbalah PDF.

NinRick said:
Bit when I meditate on my 6th chakra or even my crown, I also feel my chakras for clairvoyance.

Hmm,for me i feel my major clairaudience chakras in back of my head,also when applying energies.
But then again the pro said due to raised bio electricity you can feel pressure in front of head or back or crown.

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:

As far as I know, the Chariot of Ra and the Ouroboros are the same, relating to what Taoists call the Microcosmic Orbit, which is the proper circulation of biolectricity in the main nadih. So, what do you mean exactly? I'm interested in knowing why you separating.

I was also told the the Raum Meditation from our Antichrist is the real Chariot of Ra, not the one in the Runic Kabbalah PDF.

Chariot of Ra from the pdf I use for cleaning blockages along the back spine mostly, stubborn points such as the mount of the neck. Also when vibrating directly into those points, you notice the health of your spine. For example, I noticed some pain always at the heart area after that, and upon checking medically indeed there's some degradation of the spine disks in that area.

The Ouroboros for me is more of a meditation of fluidity, that is just focusing on the stream upwards and downwards of the energy. When the Kundalini is exalted, focusing on the spine and upstreaming the intention of fluidity based on ouroboros, you can feel exiting the body like a rocket or a river flowing upwards, that will extend sideways as branches of trees.

So for me, the first is just pure cleaning and empowerment while the other is a meditative aid of the energy circulation, width, and "rate of flow". Ouroboros helped me ease the problem at the heart.

Raum meditation is like an all-in-one bomb of exaltation and empowerment and cleaning at the same time. It feels different and my main noticeable difference is that affects my front chakras more than the back ones.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back