Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Worm Moon

StraitShot47

I don't know if I clicked something on my news feed, but now every month I find an article pertaining to the full moon. I see that supposedly this recent "worm moon" helped unlodge the ship container in the suez; From CNN: The full 'worm moon' helped break the logjam in the Suez Canal

Further on down my feed I find this article from New Jersey. They found these worms in a circular pattern; From Live Science

These articles are from the same time, and during this "worm moon". But I have yet to see any news outlet make the connection. Live science claims the worm circles are from receding rain water, but could it be more?

Maybe the ancients knew something better than their present day counterparts know. Maybe the rhythm of the planet is finding itself more in harmony. I have no proof to back these claims, as I haven't heard of these "worm tornadoes" before hand. I know it's pretty inconsequential, just something interesting I was pondering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back