Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muh CIA

Kurat

Website
gab.com
When somebody talk in /pol/ about peaceful white nationalists activism, then shitposters start posting muh CIA, did you know that /pol/ say that Joy of Satan is made by muh CIA. What is their problem, are they jewish trolls or average /pol/ shitposters just fat loser?

White Nationalists activists
44bb826af91ad24d9e308cc39576bbfe7fe2eb0d0ce8785426064cbd5a8eddf9.jpg

Shitposters losers
rt2ozdcwyz231.jpg

Basically the new favorite lines of shills and enemy agencies seem to be these for the time being. Strange that the ex-traitorous priest from this place also has been into this case of promoting exactly the things brought here.

1. JoS is definitely O9A because goyim, HPS Maxine said she studied their material alongside other hundreds of books. Oy veyyyyy
2. JoS is an evil Nazi Organization that uhm, has all races in it because they are white bigots. Oy veyyyyy
3. JoS is Racist goyim. But for all the Goyim and this threatens jew feelings, so it's racist! Oy veyyyyy
4. JoS worships the Sanskrit Satan thing goyim that's sooo jewish. Oy veyyyyy

We could go on forever. Also, about 100% of Fedposters are caught in these places most of the time, they are lurking there. The worst cases of Fedposters which destroyed everything that could potentially help Whites in anyway, shape or form, or even staged criminal acts, were literally from /pol/ and other places. This was deliberate to get them to shut down.

Everything that goes against Jews in a meaningful way is kosher and fake, controlled opposition etc.

Everything that is directly from jews aka Christianity, Stefan Molyneux, Rabbi Levant Media, Kosher Rightwing, Qanon hopium theory, Proud Boys, is definitely non jewish goyim this is where you must go. THESE HAVE JEWSUS IN THEM THESE ARE GUUUUD. Now I'm off to donate for Lauren Southern's kike genetics to become more and more on the earth, see ya.

I can't wait for the trials to be had when mankind is strong enough to pursue true justice against lower lifeforms that promote dissidents and entrapment through false pretenses 🙂

Pol does have shills and jews that frequent it a lot. There are people, and I can even tell, who are against anything white. Even if they think peanut butter is whiteness, they'll attack it. They won't budge and they know what they're doing. Some are paid to shill whatever it is they're shilling and then some naive social justice warrior might end up shilling for the shills and since there's more of those than actual shills is why pol is in the state it is in. Remember, over 95% of pol are normies. The kind of normie that if you repeat a blatant lie enough and for long enough time that eventually they too start to prattle what was said. The kind of normies that banter over their favorite e-thots that end up being jewish or the leader of some organization. The place has fallen apart but give it time and it'll get better imo. The only positive is that jews and shills have become blatantly obvious in recent months.

Kurat said:

“We’re all being watched by the CIA and will eventually be captured for torture and brain studies because maxine was an agent and we know this because we seeeeent it on the ASTRAL after a 3 day drug bender with no sleep. IT ADDS UP. 3 days plus cia, maxine, and something else equals SIX TOTAL. In the starseed books, 6 means inevitable torture and satanic reptilian overlords. WATCH OUT!”

This is going to sound mean but idc, I myself tend to not fully or half to fully trust fat sweaty people even if they're aware of what's going on but holy shit a whole huge (no pun intended) group of overweight men should be alarming to outsiders trying to find truth. You can't convince me that they're in the process of bettering themselves when these are constant every time I see a photo of these groups.

This "philosophy" of mine has worked well for me as I'm proven right every time of people who don't care about their bodies are not trustworthy whatsoever. To easily triggered people, read slowly. I'm not attacking all fat people, just the ones that obviously don't care about themselves. It's not that hard to know who's trying or not ,most of the time.

That being said, any ripped guy I see that is aware of Truth needs to prove to me he isn't an idiot meat head either so it goes both ways. I just wanted to point out the humor in these fatties pretending to be against the jews and their influence against the world. "The kikes are the problem!" *proceeds to stuff face with fast food and drinks beer or a high fructose corn syrup drink*

I'll take healthy Pagans like Lana and Henrick, Styx or someone with a slight belly like Varg (he's a dad so it's understandable to not have enough time to work out) any day over these physically, mentally and/or spiritually weak and unhealthy people.

I'll actually contribute to the point of the topic though, I've seen more and more comments on red ice tv videos of shills coming in and smearing these two as jewish grifters with no back up. Seen the same with Styx in the past as well. Kikes and their slaves are getting desperate and it shows.

Basically I have no clue /pol/ appears to be normies and wanna be fedposters and/or angry Redditors at this point, 8chan was smarter, even if it had more extreme incidents. This is why it was shut down.

The few times I visit /pol/ to gather any news all I see is enemy propaganda and other similar things. The enemy has upped their game and possibly took it over.

The 8Chan which was the 4chan /pol/ manner they forced through a witchhunt. Because they knew who the owner was, they were successful in the shutdown procedure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy has upped their game and possibly took it over.
They have upped their game on pol definitely. There are times that it seems like all the threads are in their domain. Regardless, that doesn't stop regular people from creating their own threads but I suspect that even their moderation is compromised considering they do "temporary" ip ban ranges that remain permanent.

Turns out shitting on christianity and calling it a subversive political ideology is enough to trigger people into reporting you. Which is hilarious because they'll claim it's not political, but then try to spread that garbage in a political board. Israel wouldn't even be a thing were it not for the politics of nations.

Solaris Serpent said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They have upped their game on pol definitely. There are times that it seems like all the threads are in their domain. Regardless, that doesn't stop regular people from creating their own threads but I suspect that even their moderation is compromised considering they do "temporary" ip ban ranges that remain permanent.

Turns out shitting on christianity and calling it a subversive political ideology is enough to trigger people into reporting you. Which is hilarious because they'll claim it's not political, but then try to spread that garbage in a political board. Israel wouldn't even be a thing were it not for the politics of nations.

After reading this thread and rolling my eyes at some of the non-sense.

I have to ask EVEN IF being payed or being concocted by Government agencies with unlimited wealth and time on their hands.

JUST WHO the FUCK would even want to waste their life and time inventing all this stuff or doing all this stuff or manipulating people. How do you even know what your manipulating will work for you or make you manipulate the masses. It's funny because inadvertently these guys have to mix truths with lies like jews and xtianity and probably make some people go "WTF aliens or conspiracies or conspiracy facts".

It's like "Get a life". Man some people are seriously born losers to have a government job with benefits and all that shit and just spend your life inventing bullshit with no purpose. WTB the Gods around here I'm sure Satan and Empire of Orion are shinning up their boots for some sweet ass kicking. Like the episode of American Dad "Sounds like someone needs to get a life".

Seriously it's funny because inadvertently warning people about glowniggers(federali posters) and mentioning 8chan nuked and 4chan compromised by the Government. Should make people steer clear of that and yet at the same time they go to it like flies on shit.

Shame those people would do good if they weren't just so brainwashed into judeo-bolshevistic en-devours. It reminds me of someone who mentioned a lot of gamers are right-wingers and against a lot of the lefty bullshit being pushed around EVEN IF some gamers look lefty i.e. long hair, beard, etc.etc.

Still I'm surprised there is so much resistance towards a different Welt-anschaang in these places. They just promote the same memes over and over like a hamster going in a wheel. It's like Abovetopsecret.com I'm not sure if this place is a federali post site. It's just a forums of people communicating no actual physical moves at least I've never heard of an ATS member actually going about physically.

But the sad part is if you study the website Abovetopsecret they are a bunch of xtian nutbags. Too embedded with xtian virus to leave it but searching for a higher truth or the extra-terrestrial link or whatever.

Fuck if you are wanting to elevate yourself and go past the horizon in comparison to people around you. IF your waking, woke, or awake. Why the fuck do you clamor back to xtianity. And don't give me this bullshit you do it for your family sake or community sake or because they throw parties from time to time on some church grounds.

Anyone who checks out ATS.com seriously do a quick peek at it one of these days. The religion forum is littered with biblical non-sense. It seems people got deeper into the occult of the enemy and try and somehow put up their strange views on biblical manner. News flash xtians it's never gonna happen the bible is a concoction to manipulate you. Put it down and stop wasting your life on non-sense.

Unfortunately this gonna continue on and on and on until xtianity is utterly destroyed.

I'm guessing these conspiratorial groups like Anonymous are nothing more than some Government group playing the hero with communism. As it's been mentioned Anon is communistic in it's process. One person acts in some way and they all shun the person till they aren't there anymore.

I'm assuming at this point 4chan IS a glownigger site?

Gear88 said:
Solaris Serpent said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After reading this thread and rolling my eyes at some of the non-sense.

I have to ask EVEN IF being payed or being concocted by Government agencies with unlimited wealth and time on their hands.

JUST WHO the FUCK would even want to waste their life and time inventing all this stuff or doing all this stuff or manipulating people. How do you even know what your manipulating will work for you or make you manipulate the masses. It's funny because inadvertently these guys have to mix truths with lies like jews and xtianity and probably make some people go "WTF aliens or conspiracies or conspiracy facts".

It's like "Get a life". Man some people are seriously born losers to have a government job with benefits and all that shit and just spend your life inventing bullshit with no purpose. WTB the Gods around here I'm sure Satan and Empire of Orion are shinning up their boots for some sweet ass kicking. Like the episode of American Dad "Sounds like someone needs to get a life".

Seriously it's funny because inadvertently warning people about glowniggers(federali posters) and mentioning 8chan nuked and 4chan compromised by the Government. Should make people steer clear of that and yet at the same time they go to it like flies on shit.

Shame those people would do good if they weren't just so brainwashed into judeo-bolshevistic en-devours. It reminds me of someone who mentioned a lot of gamers are right-wingers and against a lot of the lefty bullshit being pushed around EVEN IF some gamers look lefty i.e. long hair, beard, etc.etc.

Still I'm surprised there is so much resistance towards a different Welt-anschaang in these places. They just promote the same memes over and over like a hamster going in a wheel. It's like Abovetopsecret.com I'm not sure if this place is a federali post site. It's just a forums of people communicating no actual physical moves at least I've never heard of an ATS member actually going about physically.

But the sad part is if you study the website Abovetopsecret they are a bunch of xtian nutbags. Too embedded with xtian virus to leave it but searching for a higher truth or the extra-terrestrial link or whatever.

Fuck if you are wanting to elevate yourself and go past the horizon in comparison to people around you. IF your waking, woke, or awake. Why the fuck do you clamor back to xtianity. And don't give me this bullshit you do it for your family sake or community sake or because they throw parties from time to time on some church grounds.

Anyone who checks out ATS.com seriously do a quick peek at it one of these days. The religion forum is littered with biblical non-sense. It seems people got deeper into the occult of the enemy and try and somehow put up their strange views on biblical manner. News flash xtians it's never gonna happen the bible is a concoction to manipulate you. Put it down and stop wasting your life on non-sense.

Unfortunately this gonna continue on and on and on until xtianity is utterly destroyed.

I'm guessing these conspiratorial groups like Anonymous are nothing more than some Government group playing the hero with communism. As it's been mentioned Anon is communistic in it's process. One person acts in some way and they all shun the person till they aren't there anymore.

I'm assuming at this point 4chan IS a glownigger site?
Seems that way.

As far as I'm concerned, anonymous originally was never a group. It was just random strangers on the internet doing stuff anonymously. Weather it be pranking people or calling pizzas to be delivered to their house. The kind of stuff teenagers would do. Later on, groups began to use it since it had brand name weight.

Solaris Serpent said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They have upped their game on pol definitely. There are times that it seems like all the threads are in their domain.

When some jew post anti white thread, it get lots of answers attention, when white people post normal thread, people do not have to answer, or some people just say "based". These are weak places of free speech, jewish speech must be banned.

Kurat said:
Solaris Serpent said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They have upped their game on pol definitely. There are times that it seems like all the threads are in their domain.

When some jew post anti white thread, it get lots of answers attention, when white people post normal thread, people do not have to answer, or some people just say "based". These are weak places of free speech, jewish speech must be banned.

Well, the main religious demographics of pol are Abrahamic religions. Makes sense all things considered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back