Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

28/March/2019: Message from Azazel (re-post)

Syd Silver

28/March/2019: Message from Azazel
by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

"""I'm reiterating that we've totally won. Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.

Azazel told me for those of us here who are with Satan, we will all be protected through this. He stated we must not be frightened or worry.

As for the state of the earth, it is so far gone, humanity will need help. The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them.

Azazel told me their technology is so far advanced; our best and most modern up to the date technology is archaic JUNK in comparison.

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

Those who are without will suffer. Try to reach as many as possible and wake them up regarding the hoax of Christianity. Everyone should be working on their aura of protection daily.

As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own. There will be seriously frightening and terrifying times coming. Know that those of us who agree with Satan and are dedicated to Him will have His protection."""

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603

Two years ago when I've read this message all that remained in my mind was ... our Gods will come back in 20 years yay!!!

But Maxine told us more than that

The following years will be very rough, in 2025 it is mentioned that there will be a major turning of events

It is said that enemy's empire will collapse that year

About that year
In 2025 it is scheduled that the 5G network will become fully operational, coincidence, right!
Also in 2024 Elon Musk's Neuralik (brain chip) will be ready to be implemented on humans, another coincidence ... let's not forget that Elon has launched a network of satellites that are already operational (Starlink)

Now the current situation, people all over the world are about to be forced to vaccinate with an experimental vaccine made by the enemy, among others this vaccine modifies the human DNA.
With this, the enemy also wants to implement the "vaccination passport" in order to control the masses, all rights and freedoms of people will be restricted through this "digital passport" wich will be in the form of a Barcode or a QR code.

On top of all this, the enemy mentally prepares mankind for an alien invasion.

All these things don't happen accidentally or randomly, these are not coincidents

These things happen because the enemy is desperate

Just like us, the enemy knows that our Gods will come back and "they" do their best to turn us into slaves / borgs and take over the planet before our Gods return.

You said:

"The following years will be very rough, in 2025 it is mentioned that there will be a major turning of events

It is said that enemy's empire will collapse that year"

Me: can you point to a source for this. I did not remember reading this anywhere and I usually read every sermon.

Syd Silver said:

"""I'm reiterating that we've totally won. Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.

Azazel told me for those of us here who are with Satan, we will all be protected through this. He stated we must not be frightened or worry.

As for the state of the earth, it is so far gone, humanity will need help. The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them.

Azazel told me their technology is so far advanced; our best and most modern up to the date technology is archaic JUNK in comparison.

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

Those who are without will suffer. Try to reach as many as possible and wake them up regarding the hoax of Christianity. Everyone should be working on their aura of protection daily.

As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own. There will be seriously frightening and terrifying times coming. Know that those of us who agree with Satan and are dedicated to Him will have His protection."""

Two years ago when I've read this message all that remained in my mind was ... our Gods will come back in 20 years yay!!!

The following years will be very rough, in 2025 it is mentioned that there will be a major turning of events

About that year
In 2025 it is scheduled that the 5G network will become fully operational, coincidence, right!
Also in 2024 Elon Musk's Neuralik (brain chip) will be ready to be implemented on humans, another coincidence ... let's not forget that Elon has launched a network of satellites that are already operational (Starlink)

Now the current situation, people all over the world are about to be forced to vaccinate with an experimental vaccine made by the enemy, among others this vaccine modifies the human DNA.
With this, the enemy also wants to implement the "vaccination passport" in order to control the masses, all rights and freedoms of people will be restricted through this "digital passport" wich will be in the form of a Barcode or a QR code.

All these things don't happen accidentally or randomly, these are not coincidents

Just like us, the enemy knows that our Gods will come back and "they" do their best to turn us into slaves / borgs and take over the planet before our Gods return.

Thanks for reposting this its very inspirational.
This is a literal galactic third world. The enemy has kept it as such so that we may pose no threat and continue to be under their boot..very soon now no more.
My moon sign especially makes me vehemenantly fanatic in this reguard. I have tried to get outsiders who have come to me for advice away from things like working with angels and blood magic to no avail. As also to be expected alot of negative reactions when trying to spread our info in general. Yet the campaign must go on.

Something tells me they are having a really shitty passover. All of their filth will soon burn.

Hail Satan!

Syd Silver said:

About that year

4 years ago on my way to moving to a new location, making the final trip far away from home, a massive wind hit me. No fear was carried with this, but a massive gut feeling that nearly knocked the wind out of me. I felt “4-5 years” and then another “4-5 years”, I was reading the message and couldn’t grasp if it was 4-5 years, 8 years, or both. I knew it was natural disaster and enemy related and that where I’d be going would be a hot spot. 2025 would be 8 years. After that feeling hit and it was so strong that I still remember it. When those feelings hit they’ve never been wrong.

slyscorpion said:
You said:

"The following years will be very rough, in 2025 it is mentioned that there will be a major turning of events

Me: can you point to a source for this. I did not remember reading this anywhere and I usually read every sermon.
Through meditation, we develop our awareness, we expand our consciousness, the level of understanding, we open our astral senses and so on

On top of all this If we are dedicated and constantly meditate our Gods guide us

Generally speaking
If one has a bad day or is very tired or has a lot on his mind and can't focus, in that state reading a sermon or any information is vain,"the wisdom has passed you by without understanding it "
Happened to me personally several times, when this happens the best is to re-read that sermon / information with your eyes and mind open (when you can fully focus)

Now to answer your question re-read Maxine's sermon
She said (two years ago) that our Gods will return in 20 years or so, and:

Put things together

Don't expect that in 2025 all jews will be ... "gone"
But once their collapse begins their fate is sealed
As it is written

Yes the following years will be rough because the enemy is desperate.

Shadowcat said:
Something tells me they are having a really shitty passover. All of their filth will soon burn.
Hail Satan!
Yes you are right, soon "they" will burn.

Sundara said:
4 years ago on my way to moving to a new location, making the final trip far away from home, a massive wind hit me. No fear was carried with this, but a massive gut feeling that nearly knocked the wind out of me. I felt “4-5 years” and then another “4-5 years”, I was reading the message and couldn’t grasp if it was 4-5 years, 8 years, or both. I knew it was natural disaster and enemy related and that where I’d be going would be a hot spot. 2025 would be 8 years. After that feeling hit and it was so strong that I still remember it. When those feelings hit they’ve never been wrong.
Exactly! it is in the air, the feeling, the vibration, everything, I to have no doubt.

There is no specific date on this. Please take the words of HPS Maxine on their accuracy. She says it will spell disaster, not that they will be "gone", but that they will be on an extremely tight spot. They are already going in closer and closer to this.

They know this. They are preparing.

Both them and we know this. Difference is HPS Maxine had the decency to tell people to protect themselves and be aware of things. The enemy is rushing to prepare as is, and they are pushing the agenda to win against time. There will be a lot of war ahead, and they are pushing really hard. As they will be pushed.

There is no 2025 click boom done enemy type of thing. The planets and forces upcoming will be so adverse, that it has to be finalized and taken advantage of.

Upcoming suffering will also include many. The Co-Vid crisis was only a taste, which ruined hundreds of millions and affected billions. Extreme weathers, unnatural earthquakes, aliens spotted, it's all happening and it's here.

The enemy also knows. We just had to know too because we can't be on the dark about these subjects for our own safety.

Syd Silver said:
slyscorpion said:
You said:

Through meditation, we develop our awareness, we expand our consciousness, the level of understanding, we open our astral senses and so on

On top of all this If we are dedicated and constantly meditate our Gods guide us

Generally speaking
If one has a bad day or is very tired or has a lot on his mind and can't focus, in that state reading a sermon or any information is vain,"the wisdom has passed you by without understanding it "
Happened to me personally several times, when this happens the best is to re-read that sermon / information with your eyes and mind open (when you can fully focus)

Now to answer your question re-read Maxine's sermon
She said (two years ago) that our Gods will return in 20 years or so, and:

Put things together

Don't expect that in 2025 all jews will be ... "gone"
But once their collapse begins their fate is sealed
As it is written

Yes the following years will be rough because the enemy is desperate.

Shadowcat said:
Hail Satan!
Yes you are right, soon "they" will burn.

Sundara said:
Exactly! it is in the air, the feeling, the vibration, everything, I to have no doubt.

My prediction is the enemy will be gone mostly or fully within 12 years. That doesn't mean 2025 something specific happens. I more base this off of the time period the Mayans said between the end of their calandar and the restart to the new one 2032 would be the date we can expect the fourth Reich to have taken over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no specific date on this. Please take the words of HPS Maxine on their accuracy. She says it will spell disaster, not that they will be "gone", but that they will be on an extremely tight spot. They are already going in closer and closer to this.

They know this. They are preparing.

Both them and we know this. Difference is HPS Maxine had the decency to tell people to protect themselves and be aware of things. The enemy is rushing to prepare as is, and they are pushing the agenda to win against time. There will be a lot of war ahead, and they are pushing really hard. As they will be pushed.

There is no 2025 click boom done enemy type of thing. The planets and forces upcoming will be so adverse, that it has to be finalized and taken advantage of.

Upcoming suffering will also include many. The Co-Vid crisis was only a taste, which ruined hundreds of millions and affected billions. Extreme weathers, unnatural earthquakes, aliens spotted, it's all happening and it's here.

The enemy also knows. We just had to know too because we can't be on the dark about these subjects for our own safety.
While I know what you say to be true I guess many here just want them poof and gone but we all know deep down the unfortunate truth. The have too much material power to be poof and gone, at best thanks to the RTRs they will start to have less and less influence to the world. People need to wake up and see who the jews really are this won't happen by living a easy life...

slyscorpion said:
My prediction is the enemy will be gone mostly or fully within 12 years. That doesn't mean 2025 something specific happens. I more base this off of the time period the Mayans said between the end of their calandar and the restart to the new one 2032 would be the date we can expect the fourth Reich to have taken over.

Your prediction based on the Mayans calendar may be good
It is well known that all ancient civilizations were under the guidance of Satan and the Gods

For me, what Maxine wrote in the above sermon is clear enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back