Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

aura of protection question

mendez

I breath in white-gold energy like in foundation meditation, and on the exhale i visualize myself in white-gold energy, and than do i need to expand this energy in my aura, or how to do AoP? Can someone explain?
Thanks!

Hail Satan!

What you say is correct. On the inhale, you breathe in gold energy (white gold is for cleaning, gold energy is better for Aura of Protection), then on the exhale you visualize the energy shining bright through your aura, then on the next inhale you add more golden light.

You retain the light you breathe in and don’t exhale it. So visualize your aura getting brighter as you breathe in more gold light. As you reach the end of your session, visualize the gold light which saturated your aura form a bright sphere around you that protects you from all directions and from all negative energy, curses, bindings, etc.

I recommend you use a Runic vibration of Algiz, or Algiz and Sowilo together to help build a stronger AoP.

For this, you breathe in white golden light on the inhale, and visualize the Rune overlaid with your body and soul, as if it is imprinted on you, also shining gold. Then on the exhale vibrate the runic vibration as written on the JoS page about Runic meditation.

While you vibrate the rune, do the same as I described before, except also visualize the rune shining brighter (the vibration goes together with the exhale). Try to feel the protective energy imprint on your soul.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

At the end focus on the energy and state your affirmation out loud. This is to program the energy to act the way you want it to act.

An all purpose protection affirmation I use for my AoP is:

“I am always spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful strong and healthy, now and forever in positive and beneficial ways for me.”

Affirm this 3 times or 10 times. If after 3 affirmations it doesn’t feel like it really sticks, go for 10, if it feels good, keep it at 3.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

When i inhale, do i need to visualize that energy comes in my body like in energy meditation? Is AoP the same as energy meditation?

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
What you say is correct. On the inhale, you breathe in gold energy (white gold is for cleaning, gold energy is better for Aura of Protection), then on the exhale you visualize the energy shining bright through your aura, then on the next inhale you add more golden light.

Hail Satan!

I thought white-gold was a good color to use for AoP due to white having reflective properties? Or could that be just as well said about straight gold?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I thought white-gold was a good color to use for AoP due to white having reflective properties? Or could that be just as well said about straight gold?

You are right, white gold has good protective properties due to how it reflects, but white gold as a color is reflective as a whole, too much white gold can be harmful, as it reflects all things, also beneficial things.

Too much white gold in the aura can make one neglect people around them, or even life in general, can make a person unbearably arrogant in a “holier than thou” way and dismissive towards anything around them.

This is why I like using Gold for building an AoP, and use white gold for cleaning. For cleaning, I breathe in the white gold and let it flush all the dirt from my being, the reflective properties help greatly in pushing away the dirt and cleaning the being, but for AoP I switch to Gold since it holds power better and is a more solid form of energy.

It builds strength, prosperity (in all ways, it’s conceptually connected), pride, power and doesn’t reflect negatively.

True Gold is incorruptible, anything opposite it get’s rejected and pushed out of the way, anything positive gravitates towards it and can manifest with the Gold as the base, under the dominion of the Gold, orbiting the Gold like the planets orbiting the Sun.

For my primary AoP I use Algiz and Sowilo, both runes work perfectly with Gold light as well, so I strongly recommend using those runes together with Gold light to build a powerful AoP.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
When i inhale, do i need to visualize that energy comes in my body like in energy meditation? Is AoP the same as energy meditation?

Hail Satan!
Yes you should do that. They are similar.

VoiceofEnki said:
Too much white gold in the aura can make one neglect people around them, or even life in general, can make a person unbearably arrogant in a “holier than thou” way and dismissive towards anything around them.
You are mixing white-gold with white.

What you said apples to white, not white-gold.

Henu the Great said:
VoiceofEnki said:
You are mixing white-gold with white.

What you said apples to white, not white-gold.

Thank you for correcting me. I replied too fast and messed up.

My previous reply here is meaningless because of the mistake I made.

To answer Powstani properly, yes you can use white gold for AoP, and it is very good for it due to the reason you stated.

VoiceofEnki said:

You retain the light you breathe in and don’t exhale it. So visualize your aura getting brighter as you breathe in more gold light. As you reach the end of your session, visualize the gold light which saturated your aura form a bright sphere around you that protects you from all directions and from all negative energy, curses, bindings, etc.

I recommend you use a Runic vibration of Algiz, or Algiz and Sowilo together to help build a stronger AoP.

For this, you breathe in white golden light on the inhale, and visualize the Rune overlaid with your body and soul, as if it is imprinted on you, also shining gold. Then on the exhale vibrate the runic vibration as written on the JoS page about Runic meditation.

While you vibrate the rune, do the same as I described before, except also visualize the rune shining brighter (the vibration goes together with the exhale). Try to feel the protective energy imprint on your soul.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

At the end focus on the energy and state your affirmation out loud. This is to program the energy to act the way you want it to act.

An all purpose protection affirmation I use for my AoP is:

“I am always spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful strong and healthy, now and forever in positive and beneficial ways for me.”

Affirm this 3 times or 10 times. If after 3 affirmations it doesn’t feel like it really sticks, go for 10, if it feels good, keep it at 3.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

You are right, white gold has good protective properties due to how it reflects, but white gold as a color is reflective as a whole, too much white gold can be harmful, as it reflects all things, also beneficial things.

This is why I like using Gold for building an AoP, and use white gold for cleaning. For cleaning, I breathe in the white gold and let it flush all the dirt from my being, the reflective properties help greatly in pushing away the dirt and cleaning the being, but for AoP I switch to Gold since it holds power better and is a more solid form of energy.

It builds strength, prosperity (in all ways, it’s conceptually connected), pride, power and doesn’t reflect negatively.

True Gold is incorruptible, anything opposite it get’s rejected and pushed out of the way, anything positive gravitates towards it and can manifest with the Gold as the base, under the dominion of the Gold, orbiting the Gold like the planets orbiting the Sun.

For my primary AoP I use Algiz and Sowilo, both runes work perfectly with Gold light as well, so I strongly recommend using those runes together with Gold light to build a powerful AoP.

Hail Satan!

So you clean your aura and chakras by breathing in white gold energy, and pushing all negative energy out out of your system? How many times with affirmations?

VoiceofEnki said:

The principle is the same, the meditation is not. The other question I already answered in my reply.

Yes but i dont understand, foundation meditation is without visualizing, only the feeling, and now you say i must vizualize it.
Im confused. Can you please explain.

mendez said:
VoiceofEnki said:

The principle is the same, the meditation is not. The other question I already answered in my reply.

Yes but i dont understand, foundation meditation is without visualizing, only the feeling, and now you say i must vizualize it.

In case it is a serious question, and also for any other new members who might have similar questions and come upon this,

Aura of protection and aura cleaning are not the same as the Foundation meditation.

The foundation meditation is a basic introduction to the principle of energy breathing. What it teaches you is how to feel energy and how to breathe in/out energy so one can familiarize themselves with these means as a new meditator who has no experience with these things.

It is also to build a foundation to further advance with more complex and specific meditations later.

Aura cleaning and aura of protection, no matter what means one uses exactly for these, follow the same principles of energy breathing and directing that are introduced and taught by the foundation meditation, but the meditations are not the same.

As for visualization, one can visualize during the foundation meditation as well. The reason it is said not to do this, is because the foundation meditation is directed to beginner meditators who have little to no experience with it, and for those meditators learning to feel energy is by far more important than anything else.

Visualizing takes concentration and thoughtpower and is likely to only distract a true beginner meditator from the real important thing, which is feeling energy.

Later on when you are familiar with how energy feels and how to direct it, breathe it, etc, it becomes second nature to feel it whenever you meditate, and thus visualization rather than being a distraction, becomes a technique that is used to better direct energy in accordance to specific requirements the meditator has or wants to follow.

Aura of protection and Aura cleaning uses both visualization and feeling, so multiple senses, to direct the energy for greater effect. It also requires one to work with specific colors of energy, which require one to visualize and then feel this energy in order to invoke it and direct it as needed for it to manifest the desired effect.

The Joy of Satan does explain these things if you read through all the information contained therein. The pages of the beginners power meditation section and also the information section are very helpful here.

mendez said:
VoiceofEnki said:

In case it is a serious question, and also for any other new members who might have similar questions and come upon this,

Aura of protection and aura cleaning are not the same as the Foundation meditation.

The foundation meditation is a basic introduction to the principle of energy breathing. What it teaches you is how to feel energy and how to breathe in/out energy so one can familiarize themselves with these means as a new meditator who has no experience with these things.

It is also to build a foundation to further advance with more complex and specific meditations later.

Aura cleaning and aura of protection, no matter what means one uses exactly for these, follow the same principles of energy breathing and directing that are introduced and taught by the foundation meditation, but the meditations are not the same.

As for visualization, one can visualize during the foundation meditation as well. The reason it is said not to do this, is because the foundation meditation is directed to beginner meditators who have little to no experience with it, and for those meditators learning to feel energy is by far more important than anything else.

Visualizing takes concentration and thoughtpower and is likely to only distract a true beginner meditator from the real important thing, which is feeling energy.

Later on when you are familiar with how energy feels and how to direct it, breathe it, etc, it becomes second nature to feel it whenever you meditate, and thus visualization rather than being a distraction, becomes a technique that is used to better direct energy in accordance to specific requirements the meditator has or wants to follow.

Aura of protection and Aura cleaning uses both visualization and feeling, so multiple senses, to direct the energy for greater effect. It also requires one to work with specific colors of energy, which require one to visualize and then feel this energy in order to invoke it and direct it as needed for it to manifest the desired effect.

The Joy of Satan does explain these things if you read through all the information contained therein. The pages of the beginners power meditation section and also the information section are very helpful here.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
I breath in white-gold energy like in foundation meditation, and on the exhale i visualize myself in white-gold energy, and than do i need to expand this energy in my aura, or how to do AoP? Can someone explain?
Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Hmm,with Aop when i used to do it without vibrations, i found it best using the energies of sun for AOP imagining myself sitting under the sun, feel the heat of the sun breathe in energy,feel your entire being soaking in energy. But then again if you find it too difficult you can just feel the energies,cut the visualization part and just focus on feeling and breathing in eneriges.
Visualizing yourself white-gold can be done even when u are breathing in energies or after you are done with breathing in for X number of times,its upto you. Energies are applied where thoughts go. Affirmations tells energies what to do and visualization applies energies. For example you will be imaging urself in white-gold while affirming for AOP. This way you are applying and programing energies.
Personally i didnt expand aura but i imagined my aura really bright like the sun while breathing in energies stating affirmations. Also after affirmations i kept the imagination of my aura being REALLY bright for 1-2 minutes feeling it really strong and bright and protective.

Affirmations its written in AOP meditation on jos itself that they are to be done for 10 times.
Read JOS its all in there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back