Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What makes me happy

Seby

What is most important for me is the Gods and our religion. I admit, it is personal and it depends more on how I feel but objectivity confirms that it is right.
Seeing Pagans makes me really happy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pagans
Look at the modern Pagans and see how many of us existed in recent times. These are just the outspoken (and famous) Pagans, the link doesn't keep count of people like Frederick the Great who built a Temple of Apollo in which sacrifices were made in honor of his sister. Some of Frederick's successes happened by miracle so probably he also made sacrifices to the Gods.
Pagans or Satanists, ie people like us who are free of enemy programs like marxism, have an unlimited potential. The Gods can guide us to make the right decision. They did it in the past. The reason we aren't complete slaves under christianity or communism is because we fought multiple times this entire jew world and achieved partial successes that allowed us necessary freedoms. It's just a matter of time to our final victory, this is obvious since our numbers are increasing and the enemy is loosing their slaves. Maxine said that all the souls of hell have reincarnated on Earth.
The enemy already fears our technology and with the guidance of the Gods the ETs in this space sector stand no chance. We'll soon build Temples in honor of Satan and His Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back