Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone remember Ebola?

Sundara

Some years ago around the beginning of Trump surfacing, there was a mass Ebola outbreak scare. There was no lockdown or mask wearing for a brutal virus that was far deadlier and violent as well as more contagious than covid. It could be spread through coughing and droplets. I remember how quickly this came and disappeared off of the media. Quarantine wings just for Ebola had been set up in every local hospital but there was no media coverage. Someone I know who works in hospitals stated they’d occasionally monitor for it and there was a case or two here and there. It was under control rather quickly though.

Now here we are again, suddenly Ebola is mentioned again? There’s multiple ways to look at it. It could now be receiving coverage again as another scare, or it was cleverly reintroduced into the population with previous cases being used as an excuse. Either way, this has not been mentioned AT ALL by the media until NOW.. when restrictions are finally being lifted. None that have been monitored locally have ever had media coverage in the last few years. There’s an entire Ebola wing in one of the biggest hospitals in the country where I’ve been to and they’ve also had quite a few patients there even in the last few years.

Something smells like more SHIT here. I had a theory at the beginning of the Ebola nonsense as it disappeared that it was a potential “test drive” virus to gather information on public reactions ect, to better implement restrictions. Can’t be too sure yet.

Ebola is a virus that is genuinely nothing to mess with. Covid itself is a danger to compromised people, but Ebola if I’m remembering correctly has a 50% death rate to anyone regardless of strength.

I recall getting very sick for months just before covid hit and I had such a built immunity that I’ve gotten off the hook with taking very few precautions, not catching anything. Still, my living situation changed so drastically which I knew the gods had a hand in. I’ve been thinking heavily about future matters and having some visions lately, looking at all aspects of everything, and this is going to be a long fight. It feels good having these restrictions lifted but dynamics socially and economically are changing drastically. I don’t believe for a second that even if everyone sat down and listened like good boys and girls and got vaccinated that it would even touch the issues at hand with the jews.

The entire world could put up a massive fight right now and it would be just the beginning of opening a can of worms that likely has to be opened for there to be any resolution. Things just don’t look fun for the world no matter what way it’s spun. Perseverance and niches through these messes where we can still thrive need to be solidified.

I’m still going to have a blast living and fighting as long as I’m breathing but this shit sucks.

Can’t say Ebola will be the next big thing, but this article definitely touches a nerve. I find this especially suspicious because there have actually been cases in the states that have gone uncovered by the media.

Here’s the link
https://www.krem.com/mobile/article/news/health/washington-monitoring-23-people-for-ebola/281-deabbee9-b377-4771-b0a1-c5500eca38a2?fbclid=IwAR0J83JeymkC3Y0gdHk_7A6p-YBV0mx6W1pVjYRJhwR4OgmjyJkyl2IbIBw

Well billy gates and his cronies said there would be “more viruses” released by “terrorists” except they are the terrorists.

You should ask HPS Shannon about this. She could likely give you the real truth about Ebola, is it real disease or is it caused by something else, where it came from if it is, and how deadly/transmissible is it.

If the Jewish media does try to blow this up I doubt it will work like C19, because with Ebola there actually would be overwhelmed hospitals and bodies all over the street, so if people don’t see that than it will obviously be another hoax of theirs.

I was young but I do remember in fall of 2014 when this started, it was strange because the media was concerned about this but the politicians and government didn’t care at all. Clay jenkins of Dallas where the first case was said things like “don’t be worried, go watch the NFL game, we’ve got plenty of nurses and doctors.” Which is very different than the current attitude for C19.

So I think if an “Ebola” outbreak were to take place it would have already happened in 2014. The first guy infected died in his apartment and they didn’t use any kind of hazmat gear to get his body out. Also nurses treated one patient in the hospital there and got infected, I don’t remember if they lived, but with zero restrictions I imagine it would have spread fast, but yet it didn’t. So the whole “Ebola” thing may be a hoax just like C19.

Sundara said:
I recall getting very sick for months just before covid hit and I had such a built immunity that I’ve gotten off the hook with taking very few precautions, not catching anything.

Same here, sickest I've been in my life. I truly think it was something meant as to make my body stronger and the immune system better in any case of future situations. It is of the branch of protection of the Gods upon us, which many times is by surprising ways.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:
I recall getting very sick for months just before covid hit and I had such a built immunity that I’ve gotten off the hook with taking very few precautions, not catching anything.

Same here, sickest I've been in my life. I truly think it was something meant as to make my body stronger and the immune system better in any case of future situations. It is of the branch of protection of the Gods upon us, which many times is by surprising ways.

I would’ve never thought so at the time. I had a fever that got up to 105 and the thermometer even read 107 for a brief minute. That’s never happened. It was bizarre.

Maxine said once that she planned to meet up with a person she didn’t know well for yoga and wound up getting very ill and couldn’t go out with her. Turns out the girl had ill intentions and did not even do yoga.

Diseases such as Ebola, AIDS, Covid are all biological weapons created at the behest of the Jews. Already in the 90s people like Credo Mutwa were ready to bring AIDS and Ebola to court to try to incriminate the people who created these diseases to impoverish and weaken the African people.

Elias Sebastian said:
Diseases such as Ebola, AIDS, Covid are all biological weapons created at the behest of the Jews. Already in the 90s people like Credo Mutwa were ready to bring AIDS and Ebola to court to try to incriminate the people who created these diseases to impoverish and weaken the African people.

One thing that struck me about Ebola is its formation. Lack of symmetry. It’s incredibly rare to find that lack of symmetry and I can’t think or find anything on Google at the moment of any organism or even micro organism that has the asymmetry of Ebola. It’s such an odd shape and makes less natural sense. Even the flu, covid, ect, have a natural shape even if some strains are engineered.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:

Happened to my parents too.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Well billy gates and his cronies said there would be “more viruses” released by “terrorists” except they are the terrorists.

You should ask HPS Shannon about this. She could likely give you the real truth about Ebola, is it real disease or is it caused by something else, where it came from if it is, and how deadly/transmissible is it.

If the Jewish media does try to blow this up I doubt it will work like C19, because with Ebola there actually would be overwhelmed hospitals and bodies all over the street, so if people don’t see that than it will obviously be another hoax of theirs.

I was young but I do remember in fall of 2014 when this started, it was strange because the media was concerned about this but the politicians and government didn’t care at all. Clay jenkins of Dallas where the first case was said things like “don’t be worried, go watch the NFL game, we’ve got plenty of nurses and doctors.” Which is very different than the current attitude for C19.

So I think if an “Ebola” outbreak were to take place it would have already happened in 2014. The first guy infected died in his apartment and they didn’t use any kind of hazmat gear to get his body out. Also nurses treated one patient in the hospital there and got infected, I don’t remember if they lived, but with zero restrictions I imagine it would have spread fast, but yet it didn’t. So the whole “Ebola” thing may be a hoax just like C19.

Fascinating. It is a real disease but just like the exaggerated numbers with covid I wonder. It definitely sounds like something off of horror films from the media and I learned about Ebola long before it became a media coverage on it in college and prior. It’s always been nasty and in existence but it has never traveled to the states even without restrictions or a vaccine that I know of. I heard that it originally came from cannibals off the coasts of Africa. Now it’s a different story. I would like to hear Shannon’s input on it, I heard she’s been a little busy but maybe she will have a second. I think the Ebola outbreak was probably more real than the covid one, because of the fact it didn’t go far and has ways existed without going far. Doesn’t mean it can’t be embedded into a population again or another strain could be manufactured. For it to suddenly crop up in the states, it seems implanted. With better hygiene over here or even without it still probably didn’t do what jews would hope it’d do.

Sundara said:
Fascinating. It is a real disease but just like the exaggerated numbers with covid I wonder. It definitely sounds like something off of horror films from the media and I learned about Ebola long before it became a media coverage on it in college and prior. It’s always been nasty and in existence but it has never traveled to the states even without restrictions or a vaccine that I know of. I heard that it originally came from cannibals off the coasts of Africa. Now it’s a different story. I would like to hear Shannon’s input on it, I heard she’s been a little busy but maybe she will have a second. I think the Ebola outbreak was probably more real than the covid one, because of the fact it didn’t go far and has ways existed without going far. Doesn’t mean it can’t be embedded into a population again or another strain could be manufactured. For it to suddenly crop up in the states, it seems implanted. With better hygiene over here or even without it still probably didn’t do what jews would hope it’d do.
If I recall it escaped from one of those BSL4 labs in Africa I think it may be a biological weapon tailored against the black race since it only seems to affect those west African countries and everyone that I remember here dying from it back in 2014, including the first patient were black Americans.

Meteor said:
NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:

It happened to me too, and I know another SS it was the case for as well. How remarkable.

Yep. I went through rabid flu-like symptoms for about three days and then everything was fine. I think it was in January last year. It felt completely odd, as I had stopped catching the flu for some time, and even then, it it usually lasted for a couple of weeks. I had reached to believe that I had the 'rona before it was cool :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back