Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My story of how I know I am a Satanic soul...

DreamWeaver

When I was a young child... I drew a portrait of what I considered my "alter ego," at the time. I always had a subconscious preference to be blonde and blue-eyed. The image I drew had long blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes. However, in this current lifetime I am an indigenous person with a few European great-great grandfathers and one Italian great-grandfather (most of my maternal predecessors being indigenous). I was never sure as to why, as a child, I'd rather not have brown eyes and brown hair.

After years of being "educated" about the world wars, self-researching world religions, and finally... I came across JOS website one day. All of my research has reached the same conclusion as what I find on JOS. I realize now, I had a past life during the second world war. As a teenager, I had a dream of Hitler kissing me on the cheek, as though he was telling me goodbye. I didn't know how old I was, or how I looked, but my current ego was confused as to why he would show me such care. I boarded a bus and saw many people sad. I was confused as to who they were? At the time I had this dream, I was still immature, ignorant, and maybe brainwashed (by the enemy). So as a teen educated to believe whatever they taught, I assumed I was a Jew put on a bus to be transported to a concentration camp... But then why would the fuhrer kiss my cheek? In that dream, I felt pleased to see the fuhrer, but sad that I was leaving... I guess we had to evacuate, or else.

Now, as for another oddity, and I don't mean any offence, as a teenager I was entertained in watching "Hitler rants parodies." So many people can't even laugh at these parodies, just because of the "Oh Hitler was so bad" mentality a lot of them are forced to have. But me? I've always had sympathy for Hitler since I learned he was rejected by an art university. I even wrote a short eulogy for Hitler in a history class. I wrote that what I see in Hitler was a man who was "too human" in the sense that he only wanted what's best for the world; that humans always go to great lengths to achieve their goals or ideals; and that he kept striving for success. As for the parodies I watched, I think the subconscious reason for enjoying them is because I knew the fuhrer in my past life. I feel bad for the implied mockery with such parodies, but it's only the subtitles that truly amuse me. Or rather, perhaps it is simply mockery of how the enemy falsely portrays him.

I was raised and partially brainwashed by a christianized community and family... Those cursed christians almost took away all of the indigenous pagan practices. These traditional ceremonies are slowly making a comeback. I was brainwashed as a child... As a preteen, I began learning how much hypocrisy and ignorance there is in spiteful religious people, particularly of the Abrahamic faiths: homophobia, stoning people, etc. I began questioning how could there be so much hatred in these people's hearts... Then I realized how corrupt these Abrahamic religions are.

In retrospect, I also realize I began having night terrors/sleep terrors the same age I began questioning the religion I was brought up in. I realize now it's the enemy. They were psychically attacking me because I was truthseeking on the internet. I've figured out the physical cause of my night terrors is low blood glucose... So, scientifically I have rid myself of night terrors by eating or drinking something before going to sleep.

I can perceive the entire picture now. Satan and the gods have helped me so many times. Since I was a preteen I've been interested in the occult and spiritual. I have always known there's more to life (and death) than as it seems. As a preteen I began believing that "Lucifer can be redeemed," but over time I came to learn and realize this so-called "devil" is really Father Satan/Lord Enki. It's unclear to me if Lucifer and Satan are the same or separate individuals or somehow aspects of each other. But I have always been skeptical of the whole "Satan = evil" narrative. It's all the more fascinating to me, that the truth is all gods, angels, and demons are ultimately immortal extraterrestrials.

For the past 12 years I have also been independently learning astrology and practicing psychoanalysis via the natal chart. I feel like astrology is a gift I have carried on from my past lives. My Sun conjunct Moon, and Mercury (not conjunct) are in the 9th House, going by most house systems.

After lurking through some threads, I realize it is essential I quit all my addictions, because I remember the last time I was at my most powerful was before I ever touched alcohol or weed. Unfortunately in childhood I was mishappeningly poisoned with aspartame, traces of mercury, and possibly a prescription pill. But I do remember my intuition being greater than that of my peers' and I was perceptive of the corruption of my home community. I intend to do a complete detox eventually. I admit as soon as I fell into the traps of substance abuse, I lost my integrity as a spiritual Satanist and forgot my bigger values of individuality, independence, inner strength, emotional honesty, etc.

I admit my shortcomings, but for the longest time I've been suicidal, and now I realize the ideation has never been my own... The enemy has severely weakened my mind and spirit. But I know now that I am better than what they tried to mislead me into being.

I once had a precognitive dream of my one and only ex, and he is an islamic who was curious of Satanism but never took it seriously... I think he's a Satanic soul I could have liberated, but he didn't treat me right and cheated once or twice... But I also think the enemy projected that dream to convince me to find him and be with him. I was so willing to eventually convert if we married, but deep down, it didn't feel right to me. But I think I did myself a huge favor leaving him.

The point to all this, is that I want to learn the truth about everything. The theology of JOS is the closest match to my skepticism of what the second world war was really about; my unification of many beliefs of world religions; that aliens were involved in the ancient times and even to this day; and more.

I also believe most of us have a common enemy. Because although Earth humans are capable of atrocious acts and wonderful deeds... If only one human ran the world, their followers would eventually turn on them. But if many aliens run the world, then it's more easy to dictate everyone, because they are intelligent enough to manipulate the masses.

Anyway, I could elaborate more, but these points are peculiar to me. I mention the first two because of posts about the race of one's soul.

Hail Father Satan.

You're more than welcome here DreamWeaver. You sound like a nice SS and you have potential.

Have you dedicated to father Satan?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You did right by leaving that mudslime filth. He would do nothing but hurt and make you miserable. Even if he made you feel good sometimes.

Be careful who you associate yourself with and never give up the wonders of what the true God father Satan can give you for someone. People aren't half worth what the Gods are even if they are the greatest people.

Father Satan has protected me, guided me and teached me. He loved me even in my darkest nights and my most deluded days.

I am forever grateful to father Satan and he is the most beautiful and most wonderful being. You've basically won the lottery of life by finding Satanism.

Keep learning and stay strong.

Read from these resources to elevate your understanding and overcome your delusions:
www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan Forever!!

You are welcomed here and if you found this place in the first place and have stayed then theres no need to find validation except thru yourself.

I'm going to be very blunt here and my point isn't to be offensive. From everything you wrote it sounds like you're trying to find external validation instead of accepting yourself. Sounds like you lack a lot of confidence. The drug abuse makes this more obvious in my opinion.

There's no such thing as a soul that's a certain race now but was a different race in a past life. Only in very rare occasions this happened like with Lavey. Perhaps the only example in history of that happening and that's because Father Satan is powerful enough to will it. If you are indigenous in this life then you have always been.

The race is in the soul.

I too foolishly believed I was white before even though I don't look like it and I most likely have ancestors who were White as with many in my race. The confusion came from jewish influenced sources as well as personal problems. At the time I didn't acknowledge these problems so I had no reason (in my mind) to change my stance. It wasn't long until I dropped that false idea of myself thanks to meditations including cleaning out my soul and balancing myself.

Balance your elements. Clean your soul out. Accept who you are and be the shining beacon of your race like every dedicated SS here.

Lastly do try not to share your personal natal chart info. If you find things that mean you were a spiritual person in the past then good! Embrace it and express it in a SAFE manner for yourself. No need to tell us here because the enemy constantly monitors these forums.
You didn't say too much details so I'm just speaking in general and for future reference

P.S. make sure to read everything on the main sites. Dedicate when your ready and start a meditation program you can do every day and enjoy it. :)

mercury_wisdom said:
You're more than welcome here DreamWeaver. You sound like a nice SS and you have potential.

You did right by leaving that mudslime filth. He would do nothing but hurt and make you miserable. Even if he made you feel good sometimes.

Be careful who you associate yourself with and never give up the wonders of what the true God father Satan can give you for someone. People aren't half worth what the Gods are even if they are the greatest people.

Father Satan has protected me, guided me and teached me. He loved me even in my darkest nights and my most deluded days.

I am forever grateful to father Satan and he is the most beautiful and most wonderful being. You've basically won the lottery of life by finding Satanism.

Read from these resources to elevate your understanding and overcome your delusions:
www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan Forever!!

Thank you, mercury_wisdom! I was actually hoping to write to you directly. I loved your avatar of Darling in the Franxx (I'm yet to watch it). I miss it, but your new avatar is also really nice.

As for dedicating my soul to Satan, I did it in the summer of 2018. I was hesitant and procrastinating for the past 3 years. But now I realize the importance of keeping my aura clean and how Satan has always protected me.

My ex deprived me of a lot after a certain point, and I wasted a few years being in an on-and-off long distance relationship. I'm so glad he's no longer a part of my life. However, my intuition tells me he's a lost Satanic soul who is beyond being convinced of the truth. I guess the only thing that pains me, if my suspicion is true, is that he will never be free of islam within this lifetime. Now I'm in a more fulfilling relationship with someone else. My new partner is not devoutly religious at all, but he is curious of spiritual subjects and my knowledge of them.

I have always been careful who I befriend. Now when I look back, my intuition was right all along. Too many fall into the traps of useless gratification that goes nowhere.

I'm grateful to have found JoS. Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Hail Satan, forever.

DreamWeaver said:
mercury_wisdom said:

www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan Forever!!

Thank you, mercury_wisdom! I was actually hoping to write to you directly. I loved your avatar of Darling in the Franxx (I'm yet to watch it). I miss it, but your new avatar is also really nice.

As for dedicating my soul to Satan, I did it in the summer of 2018. I was hesitant and procrastinating for the past 3 years. But now I realize the importance of keeping my aura clean and how Satan has always protected me.

My ex deprived me of a lot after a certain point, and I wasted a few years being in an on-and-off long distance relationship. I'm so glad he's no longer a part of my life. However, my intuition tells me he's a lost Satanic soul who is beyond being convinced of the truth. I guess the only thing that pains me, if my suspicion is true, is that he will never be free of islam within this lifetime. Now I'm in a more fulfilling relationship with someone else. My new partner is not devoutly religious at all, but he is curious of spiritual subjects and my knowledge of them.

I have always been careful who I befriend. Now when I look back, my intuition was right all along. Too many fall into the traps of useless gratification that goes nowhere.

I'm grateful to have found JoS. Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Hail Satan, forever.
Aww thank you so much I am glad you liked them :)

You'll love Darling in the Franxx it is a beautiful journey in every way.

I am happy you are dedicated! You deserve Satan's blessings and guidance because you were strong and brave enough to commit to this path and dedicate.

I've been also procrastinating for a while but I changed this in the past year and especially this year because I have finally realized the grave importance of being consistent.

I've realized that there are no room for excuses with meditations because they end up making me weaker and give up.

No matter how hard it is to do my meditations, no matter how tired, no matter how stressed. No excuses are allowed and now I am doing my meditations daily without fail for the past 4 months.

Now I can feel energy much better, my upper chakras always make me feel blissful and I am much stronger.

Of course life isn't perfect I am still struggling with some problems, but it is sooo much better. I am proud of my consistency and I think I can finally become strong.

Sorry for going on a tangent haha :lol: . Just wanted to explain the importance of meditations.

Also, I've experienced my intuition telling me someone is an SS before. It was horribly wrong...

I discovered that guy was part jewish who was heavily into the occult. He almost destroyed my life and abused me so many times. I am still trying to recover and clean my soul from his filth.

So yeah, be careful your intuition can be right to a degree but in my case he was only into spirituality and even Satansim to a degree (jews can be psychic as well but they are energy vampires and parasites)

Best of luck sister!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Hey, sister DreamWeaver,

I wanted to know what you think about this new avatar since you have good taste haha. :D

Also how is it going for you now? Do you meditate consistenly now? It feels amazing to meditate. Especially when your pineal starts to make you feel bliss. It is so rewarding. :)

Btw you can just call me Mercury you don't have to spell out my whole forum name.

hailourtruegod said:
You are welcomed here and if you found this place in the first place and have stayed then theres no need to find validation except thru yourself.

I'm going to be very blunt here and my point isn't to be offensive. From everything you wrote it sounds like you're trying to find external validation instead of accepting yourself. Sounds like you lack a lot of confidence. The drug abuse makes this more obvious in my opinion.

There's no such thing as a soul that's a certain race now but was a different race in a past life. Only in very rare occasions this happened like with Lavey. Perhaps the only example in history of that happening and that's because Father Satan is powerful enough to will it. If you are indigenous in this life then you have always been.

The race is in the soul.

I'm not offended at all. Just a little shaken, because professionals and friends have told me this. I only have enough self-confidence to just get by in life. I have been through a lot of emotional abuse. So I do my best to be more thoughtful than the ones who hurt me. Sadly my overthinking inhibits me from being the best I can be.

As for my drug abuse, I blame my Neptune aspects, but at the same time I credit my Neptune aspects for the helpful intuition I have. I feel Satan knows I will overcome all of the troubles I brought upon myself. A certain transit that's almost over, proves that I must close this bad chapter.

I actually do feel more indigenous in my soul. I absolutely hate the damned xians who genocided my ancestors, forced my people into residential schools, brainwashed them into xianity. I intuitively feel I have a lot to teach my people, but they are not ready to be receptive yet. It pains me how narrow-minded my peers are. I can tell they do have deep values, but some live miserable lives through substance abuse. I feel akin to a shaman: one who perceives the roots of the problems, one not taken seriously by all, and yet serves as a guide when the time comes. But I'm not sure if I ever will live up to that potential path.

I read in some posts that native americans are Asian/white... So I was wondering, if it is fine to have a different Asian/white mixed race as a partner? I can see how race mixing is bad. It just makes me sad to think if my partner is not a correct choice. I am on the fence about having children, but it's unlikely I will.

Fun fact: I have no fire signs. (Lack of self-confidence indeed.)
But I am well aware of how we are connected to water, fire, earth, air, and ether.

And yes, I forgot that general rule to not share one's natal chart. But after all of the things I've survived or overcome, I have enough courage for whatever may come next. I do not fear death itself (I just fear how I will go; pain, duration, etc.). If I fail to do what my soul is set to do in this lifetime, I will return. I actually look forward to reincarnating over and over. Because for a long time, from the depths of my soul, I know something is severely wrong in the world and it has to be fought off. I feel more spiritual energy every time I do the final RTR. I promised Satan I'd live through this whole lifetime no matter how messed up it may get. Although my confidence has been broken for so long, my inner strength never fades.

I'm finally moving into my own place soon. I had a major lack of privacy for the past 3 years since I dedicated my soul. But finally I got the nerve to go live by my own means. This means I can actually start practicing the meditations and yoga. I like to believe I'm a powerful soul. The thing is my human ego has been damaged, and I will soon be working on that as well.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, sister DreamWeaver,

I wanted to know what you think about this new avatar since you have good taste haha. :D

Also how is it going for you now? Do you meditate consistenly now? It feels amazing to meditate. Especially when your pineal starts to make you feel bliss. It is so rewarding. :)

Btw you can just call me Mercury you don't have to spell out my whole forum name.

Your new avatar is beautiful, I actually think I am empathic enough to sense what a person is like through their avatar picture. In this forum, after lurking so much, with many of the avatars I gaze at, I sense a lot of self-empowerment, varying levels of politeness/professionalism, etc. To "normies," pictures are just pictures, symbols are just symbols, words just words, and yet us truly spiritual folks are perceptive enough to sense and interpret the true meanings and vibes.

I like to think my constant spacing out is a form of void meditation. But for years, prior to dedicating my soul, I have practiced a lot of mindfulness and paying attention to what I manifest in my life and how. So far I've awakened to just how powerful my willpower can be.

I've been doing the Final RTR, but I took a break for several days. I relapsed to mild drugs for a few days, but it was just a test to see if it's worth pursuing that anymore. It truly is unproductive and there's no more new self-analysis to gain. The Final RTR is proof enough that the power meditations will greatly benefit me. I feel so much lighter and relieved after I do the Final RTR and killing tetragrammaton ritual.

DreamWeaver said:
hailourtruegod said:

The race is in the soul.

I'm not offended at all. Just a little shaken, because professionals and friends have told me this. I only have enough self-confidence to just get by in life. I have been through a lot of emotional abuse. So I do my best to be more thoughtful than the ones who hurt me. Sadly my overthinking inhibits me from being the best I can be.

As for my drug abuse, I blame my Neptune aspects, but at the same time I credit my Neptune aspects for the helpful intuition I have. I feel Satan knows I will overcome all of the troubles I brought upon myself. A certain transit that's almost over, proves that I must close this bad chapter.

I actually do feel more indigenous in my soul. I absolutely hate the damned xians who genocided my ancestors, forced my people into residential schools, brainwashed them into xianity. I intuitively feel I have a lot to teach my people, but they are not ready to be receptive yet. It pains me how narrow-minded my peers are. I can tell they do have deep values, but some live miserable lives through substance abuse. I feel akin to a shaman: one who perceives the roots of the problems, one not taken seriously by all, and yet serves as a guide when the time comes. But I'm not sure if I ever will live up to that potential path.

I read in some posts that native americans are Asian/white... So I was wondering, if it is fine to have a different Asian/white mixed race as a partner? I can see how race mixing is bad. It just makes me sad to think if my partner is not a correct choice. I am on the fence about having children, but it's unlikely I will.

But I am well aware of how we are connected to water, fire, earth, air, and ether.

And yes, I forgot that general rule to not share one's natal chart. But after all of the things I've survived or overcome, I have enough courage for whatever may come next. I do not fear death itself (I just fear how I will go; pain, duration, etc.). If I fail to do what my soul is set to do in this lifetime, I will return. I actually look forward to reincarnating over and over. Because for a long time, from the depths of my soul, I know something is severely wrong in the world and it has to be fought off. I feel more spiritual energy every time I do the final RTR. I promised Satan I'd live through this whole lifetime no matter how messed up it may get. Although my confidence has been broken for so long, my inner strength never fades.

I'm finally moving into my own place soon. I had a major lack of privacy for the past 3 years since I dedicated my soul. But finally I got the nerve to go live by my own means. This means I can actually start practicing the meditations and yoga. I like to believe I'm a powerful soul. The thing is my human ego has been damaged, and I will soon be working on that as well.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, sister DreamWeaver,

Your new avatar is beautiful, I actually think I am empathic enough to sense what a person is like through their avatar picture. In this forum, after lurking so much, with many of the avatars I gaze at, I sense a lot of self-empowerment, varying levels of politeness/professionalism, etc. To "normies," pictures are just pictures, symbols are just symbols, words just words, and yet us truly spiritual folks are perceptive enough to sense and interpret the true meanings and vibes.

I like to think my constant spacing out is a form of void meditation. But for years, prior to dedicating my soul, I have practiced a lot of mindfulness and paying attention to what I manifest in my life and how. So far I've awakened to just how powerful my willpower can be.

I've been doing the Final RTR, but I took a break for several days. I relapsed to mild drugs for a few days, but it was just a test to see if it's worth pursuing that anymore. It truly is unproductive and there's no more new self-analysis to gain. The Final RTR is proof enough that the power meditations will greatly benefit me. I feel so much lighter and relieved after I do the Final RTR and killing tetragrammaton ritual.
Be careful with the drugs please. They can ruin a person. You doing these kind of "tests" just ties you more with the drug addiction. Quit it for good.

These are life-changing reads about drugs: https://archive.is/IlH1w
https://archive.is/q6Plm

DreamWeaver said:

I recommend doing the breath of fire technique and sun squares to help you out with your solar plexus chakra and empower it. A stronger solar plexus chakra equals more confidence among many other benefits. Be careful not to over do it as working with the fire element can be dangerous if over done.

Stormblood told me in the past in another thread that using the ether element is a better way to go to balance yourself out.

I feel like qi gong (5 elements) has been fixing my soul as well.

If you over think things I recommend searching the thread "on the principle or Don't Think, act". This has gone a long way for me in the past several months.

Also yoga benefits every one and it'll make sure you don't get any or remove blockages.

Replacing drug usage with meditations and other spiritual practices will off set the negative Neptune aspects. When you feel the benefits from spiritual practices you'll most likely get addicted to it and I don't see anything wrong with that in my opinion but make sure to stay grounded. Yoga while vibrating SATANAMA works here.

You might have to fix any problems your soul got from drugs and in case it was weed I recommend this good read Blitzkreig posted,

https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33013

I'm happy for you that you're life is improving and that you'll have be in a better living space to advance yourself.

Lastly don't be shy to ask questions here. We've all had bad posts in the past so don't be afraid of asking what you might think is "silly stuff".

My apologies for this reply not being fluid.

I know what I'm doing now is imparting over an old topic with something that doesn't belong to him but I don't know where I can create a new one so I'm going to write here I hope the admins don't got mad on me :D...
I would like to know how I can practice with the ether so that in a few years I can become master of the ether, all possible exercises by which I can empower myself with the ether
Excuse me for asking a stupid question on a topic that doesn't belong to that, and I'm waiting for a serious answer that I'm interested in this.

Augustin666 said:
I know what I'm doing now is imparting over an old topic with something that doesn't belong to him but I don't know where I can create a new one so I'm going to write here I hope the admins don't got mad on me :D...
I would like to know how I can practice with the ether so that in a few years I can become master of the ether, all possible exercises by which I can empower myself with the ether
Excuse me for asking a stupid question on a topic that doesn't belong to that, and I'm waiting for a serious answer that I'm interested in this.

Better to teach you the ropes around here than contributing in highjacking this topic.

Forum Guide for New Members
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

There’s a few other souls I know from the Second World War and this seemed to be hard on our people. Wars in general throughout history have caused a run of negative karma. You’re in the right spot to end all of this!

Augustin666 said:
hailourtruegod You still haven't answered my question... :(
You practice by practicing. Be careful, start with a small amount.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

mercury_wisdom said:
DreamWeaver said:
hailourtruegod said:

The race is in the soul.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, sister DreamWeaver,

Be careful with the drugs please. They can ruin a person. You doing these kind of "tests" just ties you more with the drug addiction. Quit it for good.

These are life-changing reads about drugs: https://archive.is/IlH1w
https://archive.is/q6Plm

As long as its past drug abuse thats okay as stated above can or will ruin lives.

You are in the right place.

Welcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back