Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A friend betrayed me

Firefox432

A brighter future for man and Satanic divine
One of them, who was responsible for leaking my true faith to all who knew me since highschool, deserves a bullet to his head. I decided to death spell the fucker for this after learning my lesson of being so arrogant in the past the hard way.

Don't worry, no one will suspect anything knowing the conditions of what I'm about to do but I question if this is morally right to do, he's an incredible shit bag who's friends with Jews(names unknown, no wonder why he really lost himself to degeneracy and seeing this is heartbreaking and insanely angering). He went 180 as a gentile and used my past against me even.

Should I press the nuke button on his ass? Will my curses/attempts get intercepted this time? I fear what he will do to my future.

You could death spell him/her to death or you could learn from your mistake in trusting the wrong person.

If he's someone who you think is a threat to you life then by all means death spell his ass to death. However, if you think that he will just be an annoying buzzing fly in the future that will eventually stop buzzing after you are advanced, then its not worth your time and effort.

You could also have him/her as a training dummy to learn how to ignore worthless flies. Its fine and all if he's buzzing occaisonally however if he has any malicious intentions, then its time for death spells.

I will repeat this again, if you think that he's a threat to you then by all means go ahead with death spell. However, if he's not. There are alternatives such as binding and punishing him appropirately.

Wildfire said:
One of them, who was responsible for leaking my true faith to all who knew me since highschool, deserves a bullet to his head. I decided to death spell the fucker for this after learning my lesson of being so arrogant in the past the hard way.

Don't worry, no one will suspect anything knowing the conditions of what I'm about to do but I question if this is morally right to do, he's an incredible shit bag who's friends with Jews(names unknown, no wonder why he really lost himself to degeneracy and seeing this is heartbreaking and insanely angering). He went 180 as a gentile and used my past against me even.

Should I press the nuke button on his ass? Will my curses/attempts get intercepted this time? I fear what he will do to my future.

I am of the opinion that death is harsh because if they cannot easily reincarnate, they are fucked. Keep in mind that all shittiness that comes from Gentiles is because of the enemy in one way or another. While this isn't an excuse for all wrongdoings, it should be taken into account when evaluating justice.

Just because you curse someone in a manner that does not kill them, that does not mean they will be left off easily. You could utterly wreck them materially, physically, emotionally, etc and do so for extended periods of time. However, this would still give them the chance, say like 50 years from now, to meditate and heal as a Gentile. At that point, they would realize how badly they hurt you and how they were wrong.

That is just my opinion that I do not think they deserve death over something like this. Their actions were due to the them being at a retard level of spiritual evolution, but this is because their soul had been "strangled" by the enemy for however long.

It just feels like beating up a child who bit you or something. In this analogy, it is fine to ground them, take away toys, even bite or hit back, but you shouldn't smash their legs so they can never walk again.

Maybe some other's can chime in on what they think. I just think that if they are a Gentile, then they deserve at least to have their life spared.

Regardless, of the curses used, you should also consider first binding them to prevent them from doing more damage to yourself.

You are at fault for trusting the most sacred intimacy of a human in these times of war to someone who provenly shited on you and your social reputation.

Curse him to cause some misfortune to a degree of personal satisfaction and fun. And that's it mostly, no killing.
After this mature up and learn your lesson and use protective mantras to clean your surroundings and the possible consequences of this situation.

Chose your friends and relationships better and stop being trusting with the most important things about yourself and your soul.

Ethically I don't think this is true. Physical harm to someone is reserved for YHWH's followers only. You can cast spells or do the standard destruction ritual. Apart from that, you can also seek help from our ancient gods. Remember, you are a spiritual satanist and you need to keep yourself safe.

A simple revenge working is more appropriate, since the damage is already done by him leaking the secrets you entrusted to him. Even if you curse him to death, others could leak this and cause you problems as well. Therefore it doesn’t really make much of a difference whether this one person is gone or not.

Just learn your lesson from this and protect yourself appropriately.

A revenge working is very appropriate, but you should also ask yourself if this is worth the invested energy. I’d recommend at least waiting until after the RTR schedule we are doing now, so as to not distract yourself or thin your energy.

A revenge working is a means to return to them what harm they have caused you, either as is, or in multiples. If that ends up driving them to death due to them not being able to handle the backlash they receive, it is on them and not on you, so it is better for your own conscience as well.

Wildfire said:

Death workings remain on the soul and can stay on it for lifetimes. Such a person may perhaps even have an early death in the next lifetime. Unless it's a serious offense, it's prudent to go for other forms of punishment apart from death. Plus you never know how he could turn out to be years from now and he may be a beneficial person to humanity.

You can hamper his love life, make him get betrayed by friends like he did to you, disease, spite from other people, just some form of misfortune that will satisfy your need for revenge while also sparing his life. Then sit back and enjoy the show.

Wildfire said:

Don't let up until he's pushing up daisies.

And if there's anything I've learned in my life, it's that your greatest enemy is oftentimes those who you call a "friend"

If you get payback just let time go by before doing anything. If he is non believer than spells ruin his life he will assume whatever. Anything but you.

Wildfire, on trying to proselyte Spiritual Satanism, it's best to keep that to yourself. It's better to use anonymous means like the internet, and Online Warfare, and let the RTRs do the rest.

It's been said that if the Gods and Goddesses wants to bring anyone particular to Satan they can use whatever means we've put out there in the Online Warfare.

If you have one of your friends you believe is suited for this, you can do an awakening ritual with positive affirmations to help them. But keep this secret. You should never reveal to anyone that you are a Spiritual Satanist.

Ninja 666 said:
Wildfire, on trying to proselyte Spiritual Satanism, it's best to keep that to yourself. It's better to use anonymous means like the internet, and Online Warfare, and let the RTRs do the rest.

It's been said that if the Gods and Goddesses wants to bring anyone particular to Satan they can use whatever means we've put out there in the Online Warfare.

If you have one of your friends you believe is suited for this, you can do an awakening ritual with positive affirmations to help them. But keep this secret. You should never reveal to anyone that you are a Spiritual Satanist.

An awakening...that is a 20% chance for me if I were to try pulling that off. He's too far gone.

I've decieved them real good, they think I left Satanism with all the fake emotional bs. Fucking Xtians :lol:

They thought I'd turn special agent Wildfire ordered by HPS Maxine herself :lol: :lol: :lol: HOW DELUDED!!!! Do you think she'd select me to do some dirty extremist jobs!!?!! HOLY FUCK I DIED LAUGHING AFTER FAKING IT ALL THE WAY!!!! Just what am I!?!?! A special soldier of the entire JoS!?!?! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! :twisted:

NakedPluto said:
You are at fault for trusting the most sacred intimacy of a human in these times of war to someone who provenly shited on you and your social reputation.

Curse him to cause some misfortune to a degree of personal satisfaction and fun. And that's it mostly, no killing.
After this mature up and learn your lesson and use protective mantras to clean your surroundings and the possible consequences of this situation.

Chose your friends and relationships better and stop being trusting with the most important things about yourself and your soul.

And that will be the most useful advice I'll carry with me around from there on. I can't believe I have decieved those xtians real good.

I wouldn't call such a person a friend. Loyalty is one of the main requirements in friendship. Obviously, this person is disloyal and does not deserve to be friends with anyone.

One thing I would do is curse them to be eternally lonely and alone. Seems like an appropriate punishment because he's proven he is dysfunctional in relationship in the worst possible.

Other than this, I concur with NakedPluto and VoE.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back