Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Syrian Kills 10 White People; Media Reports It As White Killing Asians

Karnonnos

This is the next level of psychosis. We have hit full USSR insanity in terms of flat out lies now. As the media loves predictive programming, expect this to become the norm on stories with no faces attached.

Predictable-surname-at-this-point giving us the facts. This was twitter and the media's narrative for a day and a half:

wrYYSvd.jpg

The shooter. Note that as soon as this came out, the story was essentially buried or entirely retconned into 'GUNS ARE BAD':

JjwN0nn.jpg

Some of course upon this revelation, feeling bold, chose to twist it in a very novel direction.

JtzMUpo.png

UM OK SO HE IS NOT WHITE, BUT ACTUALLY HE IS WHITE BECAUSE HE IS IN COLORADO AND OWNED A GUN AND THAT IS APPLE PIE AND PICKET FENCES, SHUT UP

For anyone confused about how anyone can twist basic logic and perception to this extent... to understand things like this, refer to our slandered friend Nietzsche. Up can be down and water is not wet as long as ressentiment is involved.

The posters last names, you would think those people have allready enouth bad attention well think again. xD

Karnonnos said:
This is the next level of psychosis. We have hit full USSR insanity in terms of flat out lies now. As the media loves predictive programming, expect this to become the norm on stories with no faces attached.

Predictable-surname-at-this-point giving us the facts. This was twitter and the media's narrative for a day and a half:

wrYYSvd.jpg

The shooter. Note that as soon as this came out, the story was essentially buried or entirely retconned into 'GUNS ARE BAD':

JjwN0nn.jpg

Some of course upon this revelation, feeling bold, chose to twist it in a very novel direction.

JtzMUpo.png

UM OK SO HE IS NOT WHITE, BUT ACTUALLY HE IS WHITE BECAUSE HE IS IN COLORADO AND OWNED A GUN AND THAT IS APPLE PIE AND PICKET FENCES, SHUT UP

For anyone confused about how anyone can twist basic logic and perception to this extent... to understand things like this, refer to our slandered friend Nietzsche. Up can be down and water is not wet as long as ressentiment is involved.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME
Early life and education
Siskind was born in Marblehead, Massachusetts, to Jewish parents, Bernard Siskind and Selma Lipsky Siskind, and is the youngest of five siblings.[1][2][3] She attended Marblehead High School, graduating in 1984.[4] She received a BA in Economics from Cornell University in 1987,[5] and an MBA in Finance and International Business from the NYU Stern School of Business in 1992.[6]

For anyone confused about why they used the number 10, I think they did not. 10 killed plus the shooter is 11, the number of blood sacrifices. I was wondering when something was going to happen before purim like every year and it happened... it seems this time is quite weak. It kinda backfired on them.

Rat.

Now are all the US troops they support owening guns, I think its written into your constitution.

We arent allowed them.

More deaths with stabbings than guns in Glasgow, Edinburgh(even Londonners are using knives) is catching up now also so obv access(guns) is available but in the wrong hands this is what happens. unfortunately.

luis said:
For anyone confused about why they used the number 10, I think they did not. 10 killed plus the shooter is 11, the number of blood sacrifices. I was wondering when something was going to happen before purim like every year and it happened... it seems this time is quite weak. It kinda backfired on them.

All symbolic my friend if it wasnt for old teachings from HPHC and HPS Maxine many wouldnt know.

Constant study is also needed to keep mind on the game. This is a game and we are in it my fellow SS

You just have to see the profile photos of those Twitter accounts, they are jewish rats.

EnkiUK3 said:
Rat.

Now are all the US troops they support owening guns, I think its written into your constitution.

We arent allowed them.

More deaths with stabbings than guns in Glasgow, Edinburgh(even Londonners are using knives) is catching up now also so obv access(guns) is available but in the wrong hands this is what happens. unfortunately.

It's ironic you mention this but a number of states, here in the U.S., have changed their knife laws and seems like knives particular automatic knives i.e. switchblades are popping back into popularity.

There's a guy giving a quick overview of knives to choose from. From basic side-unlock to OTF(Over the front) knives, seems like shit is hitting the fan for some places and seems like while not "Gun-zone" but at least "protective-zone" with knives.

I'm actually surprised Londoninstan is allowing knives by your mentioning since U.K. is pretty tight ass with weapons but that is pretty much the so-called United States of Europe, U.S.E.

I recall a member mentioning a news meme post "dangerous weapons off the street" and one of them is some old spoon. Yeah a spoon "Oy vey dah ebil debil goytum dah spoon can be used to carve out eye 'n' sheit".

EnkiUK3 said:
Rat.

We arent allowed them.

The American military is currently being brain washed by marxism right this moment. They are being told that blm riots and antifa are not extremists and that the Don't Tread On Me flag is part of the extremist and radical groups. They are monitoring anyone who is an outspoken conservative. Or in other words anyone who doesn't follow the leftist jewish dogma. It is worrisome. I myself have met and talked to military officers who really believe Trump was racist and that this woke nonsense somehow makes sense to them. So anyone who says that the military has the average American's back is not paying attention. Same goes for cops. Who do people think is going to come and take away their guns if biden says so which he publicly threatened to do yesterday.

hailourtruegod said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Rat.

We arent allowed them.

The American military is currently being brain washed by marxism right this moment. They are being told that blm riots and antifa are not extremists and that the Don't Tread On Me flag is part of the extremist and radical groups. They are monitoring anyone who is an outspoken conservative. Or in other words anyone who doesn't follow the leftist jewish dogma. It is worrisome. I myself have met and talked to military officers who really believe Trump was racist and that this woke nonsense somehow makes sense to them. So anyone who says that the military has the average American's back is not paying attention. Same goes for cops. Who do people think is going to come and take away their guns if biden says so which he publicly threatened to do yesterday.

Dangerous times ahead my friend that BLM are horrendous marxist filth

Gear88 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Rat.

We arent allowed them.

It's ironic you mention this but a number of states, here in the U.S., have changed their knife laws and seems like knives particular automatic knives i.e. switchblades are popping back into popularity.

There's a guy giving a quick overview of knives to choose from. From basic side-unlock to OTF(Over the front) knives, seems like shit is hitting the fan for some places and seems like while not "Gun-zone" but at least "protective-zone" with knives.

I'm actually surprised Londoninstan is allowing knives by your mentioning since U.K. is pretty tight ass with weapons but that is pretty much the so-called United States of Europe, U.S.E.

I recall a member mentioning a news meme post "dangerous weapons off the street" and one of them is some old spoon. Yeah a spoon "Oy vey dah ebil debil goytum dah spoon can be used to carve out eye 'n' sheit".

Yeah bro seen some right good ones pop mup its a US site on twitter if i remember the name i will shout it but some stunning amazing ones they have.

Guns are obviously available just not meant to have one as illegal some if not most of kinves are illegal it goes by inches.

**bruh just don't say these things*** :lol:

Gear88 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Rat.

We arent allowed them.

Prob fed up of my past jail stories but someone actually got slashed over a teaspoon not sure if it was just the fact he took the teaspoon off the boy or intention to steal was why he did it I never asked :lol: :lol:

This was an old Glasgow jail that has been redevolped shame as Bralinnie the one i was in was a victorian era building crammed in their plass awashed with drugs was a long time now they are taking that zombie drug spice waste of a life if you start taking that.

But yeah on street guns a plenty at least most of them are criminal on criminal not civillians.

Unfortunately he does look rather like a white. Those less aware would just classify him as white which he's not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back