Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Account deletion

Usthepeople666

hello hps/moderators
can i please have my account deleted?
i have been having some security issues for some time and the attacks made me act stupidly at times, compomising my identity.
i will however be active in the rituals.
Thank you

Contact me on the e-mail and we may have a solution to assess any security issues you're worried about.

Do not worry about if you had your moments, everyone does, so do not consider this an issue at all.

Like HP HC said, we all have our moments. I'm sure everyone here has. Go back to the archived forums and Yahoo groups and you'll find a silly post made by everyone who is still here to this day. Just move on Brother. We're here to better ourselves. As for the other thing I wish you the best. Hopefully you can work it out with HP HoodedCobra.

hailourtruegod said:
Like HP HC said, we all have our moments. I'm sure everyone here has. Go back to the archived forums and Yahoo groups and you'll find a silly post made by everyone who is still here to this day. Just move on Brother. We're here to better ourselves. As for the other thing I wish you the best. Hopefully you can work it out with HP HoodedCobra.

Case in point I just recently made some bad posts. :| lol

Use me as an example, if you want, that people here make stupid posts here and there :lol:

Make protective Spheres, in yourself and in your home...

hailourtruegod said:

I guess my Workstation wasnt secure enough at times.
What you said is correct however. Everyday i feel myself getting calmer and better.

hailourtruegod said:

Yea im one the worst haha but i feel i have improved.

Usthepeople666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

What you said is correct however. Everyday i feel myself getting calmer and better.

Good to hear. :) Same here on feeling calmer and better. Besides the meditations, adding Qi Gong and Yoga and being consistent has been very good to me personally.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Contact me on the e-mail and we may have a solution to assess any security issues you're worried about.

Do not worry about if you had your moments, everyone does, so do not consider this an issue at all.

Can you check your mail and let me know?
I sent a mail few days back

hailourtruegod said:
Usthepeople666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Good to hear. :) Same here on feeling calmer and better. Besides the meditations, adding Qi Gong and Yoga and being consistent has been very good to me personally.

my issue got resolved too. quite well honestly.
it was some stupid permissions i gave, nothing serious.
thank you HP and you too for your reply and time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back