Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m looking to curse someone to death

Hello everyone. I would like some guidance for a ritual/working I could do against someone to ensure their death. Their passing doesn’t have to be Right this minute, it can be a slow burn, but I would like it done within a few months.

Now for some backstory for anyone that cares, the person I am going to curse is my great grandfather’s wife. She has been a parasite upon him for decades now. All of the details about this and how it happened aren’t necessary but now it is serious because my grandfather is very ill with 2 types of cancer and I believe he may not make it past this year, because of this the “rat” we’ll call her has been very.. erratic and reckless as of recent.

There is a sort of nurse that will go and take care of them at the house when none of us, or the rat’s family can, and the rat has been “spilling the beans” to this woman about us (On purpose I believe). She talks about how she is going to burn the house down so my grandmother doesn’t get it, or about how she is going to shut the utilities off to our properties on the land, or fill in all of the land with cement so that none of us can use it, or about how my grandfather “better watch what he eats” implying that his food has been tainted. She has also caused this nurse to have breakdowns because of how fucking mean she is.

Now I don’t really believe that any of this is going to happen as she can’t even walk and is lazy as fuck, but this woman is so spiteful I wouldn’t put it behind her.

So when my grandfather dies, the rat gets the house/land, BUT when she dies my grandmother gets it. So what I’m trying to do here is ensure that she is dead before my grandfather is to stop a drawn out feud over this that may last for years, no telling how much longer she will be around once he’s gone.

Now for the question. What should I do to curse her? A death ritual would be overkill (no pun) and I don’t have the means/experience to do it. I was thinking reverse Algiz (Zigla) to remove any protection and if someone could give a proper reverse rune to combine with this and the affirmation that would be great. She isn’t as ill is my grandfather but I am hoping to invoke a sudden death over time via heart attack or something similar.

Also I am starting a 40 day working on Thursday with Sowilo as advised by Blitzkrieg, I assume these workings cannot be combined as the energies would mix. That’s about all.

Most surprising was for me to realize that destruction as workings are the easiest and it can be a one-shot deal. So you might reconsider your means and try to have more confidence. We are SS with all the means in the world.

Look at the chart of the victim and see what transits can be used to his demise. You'll be only the incentive for the planets energies to manifest.

As for death cursing techniques, I made a vow to myself to keep these a secret. But I could suggest you use the red color a lot, a lot of fire element, and focus your attention on the pineal gland of the victim and the thymus of the person, of course with terrible affirmations attached. Another trick is to vibrate in reverse the victim name every day you do the working before.
Start working between 2 am and 9 am, as then the human body has the blood pressure very high naturally. Do not stop working until it reached full effect.

Before starting this, 30 days at least, double your protection and aura. After finished, as well double your cleaning and related. If you have fears of bouncing back or not being able to manipulate properly the energies or your mind, do not attempt it. Seek help from Gods for proper execution. If after starting the death curse, misfortune happens to you, stop and protect yourself more. Re-do it when more powerful.

Also, please be mindful of deciding death onto others, have discernment when doing such and be in control of your consequences. You do not want to regret, misuse or over-react to such extreme measures. It is up to you to decide, I myself wouldn't kill that person, only use energy to deter him from my business, and will. Good luck.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Now for the question. What should I do to curse her? A death ritual would be overkill (no pun) and I don’t have the means/experience to do it. I was thinking reverse Algiz (Zigla) to remove any protection and if someone could give a proper reverse rune to combine with this and the affirmation that would be great. She isn’t as ill is my grandfather but I am hoping to invoke a sudden death over time via heart attack or something similar.
Sounds like she's mean, but that doesn't neccessarily call for her death. That's quite radical solution, don't you think?

She doesn't have any protection to begin with so best bet would be to bind her, and maybe, just maybe use HAGL. That's about it. Nothing special about that. OR you could simply use grey or black colour around her and vent your hate on her like that and it would work. Key here is your own spiritual power, and from what I have gathered you don't have much. For that you should do yoga every day and clean your aura, void, the basics you know and over time you'll have strong enough aura to manifest such things quite fast and or succesfully.

Also I am starting a 40 day working on Thursday with Sowilo as advised by Blitzkrieg, I assume these workings cannot be combined as the energies would mix. That’s about all.
Self-empowerment and curses on others are not to be mixed.

Btw. Read about invocation and evocation on JoS as it relates a lot for this case.

Henu the Great said:
Sounds like she's mean, but that doesn't neccessarily call for her death. That's quite radical solution, don't you think?
This is not just some cranky old lady but a leech that has had this behavior for years and years, trying to covertly take everything over and shut off my grandfather from the rest of us that no one stands her way, this failed and now he realizes what’s going on and is working against her, but since the takeover didn’t happen she is now trying to completely destroy the estate, the last screams of a dying rat.

This isn’t even for myself. My grandmother has so much stress and grief over this entire situation and has for a long time and it won’t stop until she is gone.
She doesn't have any protection to begin with so best bet would be to bind her, and maybe, just maybe use HAGL. That's about it. Nothing special about that. OR you could simply use grey or black colour around her and vent your hate on her like that and it would work. Key here is your own spiritual power, and from what I have gathered you don't have much. For that you should do yoga every day and clean your aura, void, the basics you know and over time you'll have strong enough aura to manifest such things quite fast and or succesfully.

Btw. Read about invocation and evocation on JoS as it relates a lot for this case.
Thanks for the advice, I’ll decide what the best route to take here is, but it won’t be until the working is done with.

Knowing that you have sporadically meditated in the past months and most likely haven't mastered the basics, I'd suggest to not do any curse, as you're not powerful enough and will most likely connect to the curse itself. You should ask a God for help.

Aquarius said:
Knowing that you have sporadically meditated in the past months and most likely haven't mastered the basics, I'd suggest to not do any curse, as you're not powerful enough and will most likely connect to the curse itself. You should ask a God for help.
If he dedicates a few months non-stop meditating and stydying he can easily bind her considering that the target is without spiritual power.

Doing death curses can and will come back to you if you aren't experienced enough. A person needs to be strong enough to make sure the negative energies don't affect the person doing the curse. Binding is the go to here as other have stated.

StyleCoin said:
Use the thurisaz rune on her, or vibrate the reverse Fehu rune on her.
As long as you can raise the Energies by evoking them, rather than invoking them.

On JoS there is a death curse.
Basically saturating one's aura with grey energy of death and program it to kill. Takes time.
You can also block chakras and saturate them with same energy.

Other visualizations... You can go into specific and visualize stroke or a heart attack, or just some violent execution.
You can use a poppet as well.

Since vibrating hagalaz rune may affect you, you can draw it on photo and vibrate it only ones. Then you place a candle on top of that and link it's to rune, to charge it. It's much more safer then constantly vibrationing runes.

23 Name of Marduk from necronomicon spell book.
Copy sigil on paper, or open it on your device.
Recite the name and then world name only once. "Send" mental image of your enemy to this sigil, and then I suggest you to bury it after that, don't keep it. You may also "charge it" with candle before that.

Cleaning of aura and place after finishing the working is mandatory.

I highly suggest to ask your GD to assist you before doing any of that, or even let know if you are good to go beforehand.

Also, before any of above working draw an Algiz on yourself, while vibrating it. With marker or pen

Henu the Great said:

This is true, although you can use the the Sol rune in conjunction with an another rune to make that rune even more powerful.

I’ve read on the JoS website that ectoplasm can be used for death rituals, though I myself do not have any experience with such things.

NakedPluto said:
Most surprising was for me to realize that destruction as workings are the easiest and it can be a one-shot deal. So you might reconsider your means and try to have more confidence. We are SS with all the means in the world.

Look at the chart of the victim and see what transits can be used to his demise. You'll be only the incentive for the planets energies to manifest.

As for death cursing techniques, I made a vow to myself to keep these a secret. But I could suggest you use the red color a lot, a lot of fire element, and focus your attention on the pineal gland of the victim and the thymus of the person, of course with terrible affirmations attached. Another trick is to vibrate in reverse the victim name every day you do the working before.
Start working between 2 am and 9 am, as then the human body has the blood pressure very high naturally. Do not stop working until it reached full effect.

Before starting this, 30 days at least, double your protection and aura. After finished, as well double your cleaning and related. If you have fears of bouncing back or not being able to manipulate properly the energies or your mind, do not attempt it. Seek help from Gods for proper execution. If after starting the death curse, misfortune happens to you, stop and protect yourself more. Re-do it when more powerful.

Also, please be mindful of deciding death onto others, have discernment when doing such and be in control of your consequences. You do not want to regret, misuse or over-react to such extreme measures. It is up to you to decide, I myself wouldn't kill that person, only use energy to deter him from my business, and will. Good luck.

I also want to put a death spell on someone that I hate through and through. I have been using the grey aura technique from the JOS, but was interested in different ones.
You said; Start working between 2 am and 9 am, as then the human body has the blood pressure very high naturally. Which is interesting to know. I wanted to ask how to vibrate the hated ones name in reverse, and added visualisation. So for example the name Sasja would be like: aaaaaa-jjjjjjjjjj-ssssss-aaaaa-ssssss. And than watch them explode lol? Another one, is with for example basic Rune work for cursing. So with Thurisaz you vibrate: thhhhhhh-uuuuuuu-rrrrrrrr-iiiiiiii-sssssss-aaaaaaaahhhh-tssssss. And afterwards you state affirmation 10 times? I have been using for basically everyone that I curse, removing negative energy from my aura, shaping it in a big ball, programming it, and smashing the ball through the enemies third eye in their brains. This never gets old! If someone has an attitude towards me, after a couple of days cursing their behavior went from cocky or arrogant to submissive. That's how I know it always works.

Follow nakedpluto’s advice here, -the connecting energy to her pineal gland directly (this is overkill for her, a little too extreme), specifically the fire element and red energy. Since the woman is old, you can quite easily cause her to die of a stroke basically.

Using fire elemental energy to curse is also different than doing a full blown death curse. A true death curse will stick on someone’s soul and can destroy them totally.

For this woman, I wouldn’t go after her soul. Just blast her brain full on fire element energy and affirm that she dies of sudden brain damage or internal bleeding. Basically let the fire enemy evaporate her brain. This prevents a lasting curse from being placed on her soul since you target the physical, and thus prevents ruining her entire existence, while still allowing one to deliver a swift and very sudden end to them.

Should suit your needs exactly.

If you aren’t familiar with evoking elemental energies, spend a week or two evoking them to learn how they feel and how to direct them, this is useful for you to learn. Since you said it doesn’t need to be immediate, you have time to learn.

Again, fire element is extremely effective in causing harm to someone or killing someone, because the average person has 0 resistance to elemental fire and thus gets burned by it very easily. It is a magnificent tool for cursing without causing total ruination.

Hail Satan!

Also from NakedPluto:

Honestly binding her with ISA is so much more easily accomplished, more safe for all parties and garanties a result that should work for everyone involved.

What is it with you guys taking hammer to the head, when a punch in the gut does what's needed.

Henu the Great said:
Also from NakedPluto:

Honestly binding her with ISA is so much more easily accomplished, more safe for all parties and garanties a result that should work for everyone involved.

What is it with you guys taking hammer to the head, when a punch in the gut does what's needed.

I second this.

It wouldn't hurt for SouthernWhiteGentile to try binding first. I'm sure you'll (SWG) get a lot of anger out if you do this first. Good luck on it and I hope it all works out for ya and your Nana.

Henu the Great said:

I agree with you on this most of the time, but I understand why Southern wants to show her the door to the afterlife, due to the issue of property inheritance on top of her being a less than desirable person.

If it was only the latter I would agree, especially since she is old and likely won’t live all too long, but with that inheritance issue as well on top of the other things, personally I don’t see anything wrong with accelerating her passing by a few years to nip any issues she may cause in the bud. An Isa working might do the trick to prevent her from ruining the property or cause serious harm before she passes, but then you are still saddled with an obnoxious old fossil that nobody wants or needs, clearly this woman is long past her time and stupid old woman like that are some of the most obnoxious to have around, kindness should be reserved for those who deserve it.

In some ways I feel removing her is a kindness to the rest of his family, specifically his grand mother, as well as his great grandfather so he may be freed from the parasitic connection that old fossil has to him before he dies and pass on in true peace.

Good riddance I would say. Just do not destroy her existence or harm her soul, as that is not deserved in this case.

Hello everyone. I would like some guidance for a ritual/working I could do against someone to ensure their death. Their passing doesn’t have to be Right this minute, it can be a slow burn, but I would like it done within a few months.

Now for some backstory for anyone that cares, the person I am going to curse is my great grandfather’s wife. She has been a parasite upon him for decades now. All of the details about this and how it happened aren’t necessary but now it is serious because my grandfather is very ill with 2 types of cancer and I believe he may not make it past this year, because of this the “rat” we’ll call her has been very.. erratic and reckless as of recent.

There is a sort of nurse that will go and take care of them at the house when none of us, or the rat’s family can, and the rat has been “spilling the beans” to this woman about us (On purpose I believe). She talks about how she is going to burn the house down so my grandmother doesn’t get it, or about how she is going to shut the utilities off to our properties on the land, or fill in all of the land with cement so that none of us can use it, or about how my grandfather “better watch what he eats” implying that his food has been tainted. She has also caused this nurse to have breakdowns because of how fucking mean she is.

Now I don’t really believe that any of this is going to happen as she can’t even walk and is lazy as fuck, but this woman is so spiteful I wouldn’t put it behind her.

So when my grandfather dies, the rat gets the house/land, BUT when she dies my grandmother gets it. So what I’m trying to do here is ensure that she is dead before my grandfather is to stop a drawn out feud over this that may last for years, no telling how much longer she will be around once he’s gone.

Hmm,from what i understood (i might be wrong) u are only going to put a death spell on her for the property.
You can use Odhal rune which helps with property and make affirmation like "In a positive way,__ property is passed to ___" or something like that. If property is root of all things why not focus only on it and why complicate things?
Being safe must be the priority.

I got_abs said:
Hmm,from what i understood (i might be wrong) u are only going to put a death spell on her for the property.
You can use Odhal rune which helps with property and make affirmation like "In a positive way,__ property is passed to ___" or something like that. If property is root of all things why not focus only on it and why complicate things?
Being safe must be the priority.
The inheritance is already settled and will not change. I don’t think this will help. But since her death is the only way (X) will get the property than maybe a normal working like this could make it happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back