Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Witches for BLM)))

of the true light

I just wanted to alert you guys to some intel on what they had been doing last year.

I just ran across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqLorotm8jQ

Bippity boppity
Muh snek go hoppity
Blakz are monke
Asianz ching chang hehe
Whitez are kangz
JoS is big manz

This is the JoS protection spell I wrote in 1 minute using %6 of my IQ. Let's fight them with their own way guys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Imagine you're a BLM protestor

You do this spell then go out protesting feeling your stronk is immeasurably brimming

In the middle of your enormous unceasable rage towards seeds of evil amalek a tank runs over you turns you into a fly covered grade a fuckmeat

Then your gorilloid masters delight your soul at dinner along with coleslaw and kosher non-alcoholic pilsener

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy has to recruit the imbeciles I guess because they are out of manpower, LOL.

Imbeciles make great cannon fodder.

If I ever make it in life, quote me on that.

LMAO. They have no power and can't stand toe to toe against a legitimate spiritual organization like us. We're the ones saving humanity while these LARPers promote marxism that'll enslave and destroy humanity.

I was going to drop a comment saying this in that video but it's obvious that the author of the video controls what comments can he shown. Plus with the name noah it can be a jew so no need for me to engage and troll a jew when I can spend time doing something more effective like the RTRs.

It's nice seeing more and more people openly calling themsleves witches but they need to stop being so cringe and uninformed.

Wonder how many of these anti whites will stick to the occult once they find out the Aryan Gods shared this knowledge with us in the first place. Not sure yet if I'll laugh at the melt down or feel pity for them of getting triggered over this fact.

sotem said:
Bippity boppity
Muh snek go hoppity
Blakz are monke
Asianz ching chang hehe
Whitez are kangz
JoS is big manz

This is the JoS protection spell I wrote in 1 minute using %6 of my IQ. Let's fight them with their own way guys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back