Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HPS Shannon

As far as I know, she's been fine and advancing. She recently commented on another forum a few days ago? Haven't spoken for a while though besides that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As far as I know, she's been fine and advancing. She recently commented on another forum a few days ago? Haven't spoken for a while though besides that.

I'm glad to know that she is safe. I was wondering because when i checked yesterday, her last comment here was posted on march 2020. But as long as she is safe, I'm happy.
Thanks HP Cobra.

I believe the last reply I saw from here which wasn't even that long ago said that she plans on mostly working the Black race forums and I would guess the Health forum as well since she's really knowledgeable in that. She's still around as far as I'm concerned. Best of luck and good will to you HPS Shannon if you're reading this :)

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Does anyone know what happened to HPS Shannon. Iv been wondering since it's been some time since we heard from her.

Doing fine. Advancing spiritually. Always available if you approach her directly on the forums or via email.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Does anyone know what happened to HPS Shannon. Iv been wondering since it's been some time since we heard from her.

Cool that you are concerned about people who are important for Satan. However, there is no need to worry about them, as Satan protects them, as they are important to him. Focus more on your development instead.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm glad to know that she is safe. I was wondering because when i checked yesterday, her last comment here was posted on march 2020. But as long as she is safe, I'm happy.
Thanks HP Cobra.

You probably saw wrong because she's made comments last month too.

Stormblood said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks HP Cobra.

Probably yeah. It was my error. Just wanted to make sure she's fine.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Stormblood said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thanks HP Cobra.

Off topic,I browse forums at night,when browsing forums,i open profile of random satanists to check when they were last online just out of curiosity and when i see that most of the beginners left and were last online 1-2 years ago and never came back after asking 2-3 questions it kinda makes me disappointed, just the thought wish we all advanced together and worked together and all. Idk. but i hope u get what i mean.

I got_abs said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Stormblood said:

Off topic,I browse forums at night,when browsing forums,i open profile of random satanists to check when they were last online just out of curiosity and when i see that most of the beginners left and were last online 1-2 years ago and never came back after asking 2-3 questions it kinda makes me disappointed, just the thought wish we all advanced together and worked together and all. Idk. but i hope u get what i mean.

Don't think too much into those things. Some people change their accounts, some people doesn't login and browse as guests, some create accounts just to access stuff that guests cannot. No matter what, we are many and we are getting stronger every day. We are all bonded by blood.
Focus more on your own spritual development and ALWAYS trust Father Satan!

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Hi, thank you for asking. I am fine. I don't come on the forum as much as before but I periodically check up. I am working on my kundalini process. Its something that I choose to focus on fully now, that way I can give back to and help Satan and the JoS community even more. I admit I need to do better at frequenting the forums. I will do my best. Apologies in advance.

I hope you all are doing well and staying strong.

HPS Shannon said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Hi, thank you for asking. I am fine. I don't come on the forum as much as before but I periodically check up. I am working on my kundalini process. Its something that I choose to focus on fully now, that way I can give back to and help Satan and the JoS community even more. I admit I need to do better at frequenting the forums. I will do my best. Apologies in advance.

Good luck on your process High Priestess :)

HPS Shannon said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

You don't owe us an apology HPS Shannon. I'm glad that you are well.
May the Gods always keep you blessed!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back