Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Scientists))) Grew a Mouse Embryo Outside the Womb. Are Humans Next?

StyleCoin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/scientists-grew-a-mouse-embryo-outside-the-womb-are-humans-next/ar-BB1eJu5e

StyleCoin said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/scientists-grew-a-mouse-embryo-outside-the-womb-are-humans-next/ar-BB1eJu5e

you mean a test tube baby? wasnt blanket, the son of michael jackson a test tube baby?

Meteor said:
That's amazing! This could be life-changing for women who aren't able to become pregnant for some reason. Then they might still be able to have children this way, although I imagine it would probably be expensive, and it may be many years before the technology gets to that point. But still, this successful experiment marks groundbreaking progress towards that!

This is awful. Babies need to be grown inside the womb, the natural way. Any woman who cannot get pregnant, the point would be to solve that so she can get pregnant the natural way, not to grow a baby somewhere else.

Meteor said:
Well, I do agree that that would be much preferred. But still, I'm always excited about new scientific breakthroughs. I think for some people who aren't able to solve their problems, this could potentially serve as a last resort.
When a person is not able to carry a baby maybe the person should not do it altogether, then?

Meteor said:
Is that so? I thought artificial things can be nice too.
And even if you say so, some people just have a really strong child wish regardless of their issues and limitations. Something like that defies logic altogether. Is it wrong for people to stretch their sanity a bit and do something crazy just to fulfil their desires?
Then again, technology could also go into a different direction and help people heal their bodies so they can do it the natural way. Thinking about it like that, that's probably a lot better. Is that your point, or did you mean something else?
Yes, I can imagine how wanting a child very much can defy all logic. Unfortunately when those without can not achieve something they rely on methods such as this OP has posted. This is why we need change of rulership more so than ever before because this tech that the jews promote is surely very dystopian-like.

First and foremost a being should be healthy to be able to do something that requires that said health. It's better for the tech to help us to gain health than to take a route of avoiding the healing while still gaining the benefit of the health.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
My aunt told me that tgey are creating half pig half human people is that true 🙁

I heard they do this in China.

Lydia said:
Meteor said:
That's amazing! This could be life-changing for women who aren't able to become pregnant for some reason. Then they might still be able to have children this way, although I imagine it would probably be expensive, and it may be many years before the technology gets to that point. But still, this successful experiment marks groundbreaking progress towards that!

This is awful. Babies need to be grown inside the womb, the natural way. Any woman who cannot get pregnant, the point would be to solve that so she can get pregnant the natural way, not to grow a baby somewhere else.

Hi, I bought a reading from you today, how long does it take at most?

Like what was said by Lydia, babies must grow in the womb, the natural way. Without this, how can one expect a soul to develop?

Pregnancy is much more than just a physiological process, from before even the onset of pregnancy, the spiritual takes an important role in developing the potential child.

The energetic processes that take place during intercourse and the merging of the male and female souls, is extremely profound. Then the nurturing a fetal embryo receives from the mother is essential to healthy development of a strong and powerful child, especially if the child is to receive any kind of spiritual inheritance.

Rather than putting copious amounts of money and time to research something dystopian like this, image how much better it would be if the same quantity of effort and research was put in developing means to heal infertility and other related problems, so that all woman who want to experience motherhood can have the ability to do so naturally?

Rather than a world where embryo’s are grown in a lab, image a world where all woman are beautiful and vital, and have the means and ability to find a compatible partner to start a family with. A world where all woman and men who desire it can have sex and procreate as they wish to propagate life of ever ascending quality.

That is a world worth dreaming about. That is a world we seek to create, with many more qualities of similar value and beauty.

The worlds of the Gods are all of that sort. There’s no ugly people, no illness or disease, no decay and no unnatural/dystopian phenomenon or concepts. Even the lowest persons in their worlds are greater and more beautiful than the highest persons on Earth.

The little glimpses I observed from them made this clear to me. Just thinking back to the beautiful worlds they govern brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Well, I do agree that that would be much preferred. But still, I'm always excited about new scientific breakthroughs. I think for some people who aren't able to solve their problems, this could potentially serve as a last resort.
When a person is not able to carry a baby maybe the person should not do it altogether, then?

Is that so? I thought artificial things can be nice too.
And even if you say so, some people just have a really strong child wish regardless of their issues and limitations. Something like that defies logic altogether. Is it wrong for people to stretch their sanity a bit and do something crazy just to fulfil their desires?
Then again, technology could also go into a different direction and help people heal their bodies so they can do it the natural way. Thinking about it like that, that's probably a lot better. Is that your point, or did you mean something else?

It's kind of creepy and artificial sounding. Kind of like the technology they use to create greys and store them apparently from what people have said on here.

I don't think this is something humanity needs.

I understand the prevailing argument of "natural development". Not gonna deny it.

But don't you think at least "ONCE" in the Gods Worlds they attempted to make this?

Don't you think "cloning vats" or "fetal vats" were created just to manufacture something like say an animal. Maybe not a Nordic perhaps the Gods had more gusto with their naturalization of birthing. But wouldn't it make sense for them to at least theory-craft said things just to understand it?

OR another possibility they encountered this technology when conquering grey/reptilian locations and discovered information on it. Not just for it's use but it's development and also ways on stopping it's development. In case some civilization under kosher supervision or at least heading the wrong way is using this for mass development and the Gods are wanting that civilization but not to head to said location.

It seems all the forum posts on this thread are all dystopian stuff. I understand WHY you would state natural development. But it's not gonna stop nor has it been stopped. This shit dates back probably since (((Frankenstein))) days of the late 1800s-early-1900s and the so-called "Atomic age, Golden Age of Sci-Fi" Buck Rogers and whatnot. This stuff is pretty much Star Trek stuff being modernly built. It's not gonna stop anytime soon nor are they gonna stop. Probably just another vector by which clones and people can be made for the development of the human race.

I know it should be stopped but for now we can't do much about it.

VoiceofEnki said:
Like what was said by Lydia, babies must grow in the womb, the natural way. Without this, how can one expect a soul to develop?

Pregnancy is much more than just a physiological process, from before even the onset of pregnancy, the spiritual takes an important role in developing the potential child.

The energetic processes that take place during intercourse and the merging of the male and female souls, is extremely profound. Then the nurturing a fetal embryo receives from the mother is essential to healthy development of a strong and powerful child, especially if the child is to receive any kind of spiritual inheritance.

Rather than putting copious amounts of money and time to research something dystopian like this, image how much better it would be if the same quantity of effort and research was put in developing means to heal infertility and other related problems, so that all woman who want to experience motherhood can have the ability to do so naturally?

Rather than a world where embryo’s are grown in a lab, image a world where all woman are beautiful and vital, and have the means and ability to find a compatible partner to start a family with. A world where all woman and men who desire it can have sex and procreate as they wish to propagate life of ever ascending quality.

That is a world worth dreaming about. That is a world we seek to create, with many more qualities of similar value and beauty.

The worlds of the Gods are all of that sort. There’s no ugly people, no illness or disease, no decay and no unnatural/dystopian phenomenon or concepts. Even the lowest persons in their worlds are greater and more beautiful than the highest persons on Earth.

The little glimpses I observed from them made this clear to me. Just thinking back to the beautiful worlds they govern brings tears of joy to my eyes.

It is just a cover-up to master jews genes and infest further this gene into the future population. I see the Jews cloning and growing jews in laboratories so their elders reincarnate in bigger numbers.

VoiceofEnki said:

This was written so much more eloquently than what I wrote lol.

StyleCoin said:
Hi, I bought a reading from you today, how long does it take at most?
Hello, I need to sort through my orders, my inbox was flooded. I will get back to you via email :)

[/quote]
Hello, I need to sort through my orders, my inbox was flooded. I will get back to you via email :)
[/quote]

Ok. :)

Unfortunately yes, it appears it is true. They are creating hybrids and then they kill them.

They also have stranger projects in China such as growing half pig half human organs.

My aunt told me that tgey are creating half pig half human people is that true 🙁

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unfortunately yes, it appears it is true. They are creating hybrids and then they kill them.

They also have stranger projects in China such as growing half pig half human organs.

Yep, I've read they do it for the organs. This is disgusting on so many levels.

Lydia said:

Pardon me for also inquiring about an order on this thread. I placed an order back on October 4th 2020, and tried to email you on New Year’s Day just to get a confirmation on the order. No rush or anything, I understand you’ve been busy with the orders and you will probably get around to it in due time. :)

VoiceofEnki said:

This is a concept that I think some people around here do not yet understand. Life is going to get exponentially better once the enemy is flattened. When I mean better, I mean like warp turbo speed changes for the better. Too fast for some people, actually. It will make those who had no prior clue absolutely dizzy.

Another tangent is that people here can get upset over retarded normies and what not. However, these societal changes and newfound social pressures to meditate, will more or less force everyone to meditate. Business, family, social or media pressures, for example. Once spiritual advancement is made public in all its glory, every single person save for the most corrupted of Gentile souls will be doing it.

Don't get upset that many people seem too far gone. Perhaps that would be true if the world remained in its current state, that they would remain hooked on degenerate activities. However, the future will make it nearly impossible for anyone to willingly not want to meditate and advance.

Just the mere fact that everyone will be at least trying to meditate, do yoga, etc together will fantasically change society. It is not like everyone on earth will need 5-10 years of practice before we see positive results. Imagine a society that encourages and centers itself around meditation.

Everyone will be sympathetic and encouraging, all business/commerce will be centered around it, and so forth. It will be taught in school, taught in prison/addiction centers, taught in nursing homes, encouraged by businesses, and so on.

The enemy is pissing itself now, but imagine what the enemy will face a few decades into the future. In this future, it will not be only 10k or 20k Satanists attacking them, rather 1 billion or 2 billion. This is why the enemy had to attack us back in our "infancy" on Earth. I am not sure how many other "human" planets are out there, but I bet Earth is very significant in this regard.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wonder how that works on the soul level

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back