Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we use Subliminally to make a SUPER RTR

Sisyphus

This Individual Makes music that actually does stimulate the soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXhLRs2viI
feel it yourself you are Experiencing pranayama breathing.
It's amazing what if we weaponized this.

This sparked an idea to use this with a mixture of RTR rituals. you can just listen to a song and boom you did literally all of the of RTRs in a matter of minutes. Sure it might not be as strong as the traditional method but energy is energy that can be programmed to a goal in mind that could help JOS and attack the enemy.

Now the idea of subliminals are to deliver a message the subconcious mind can repeat and manifest into being. In our Case a Specific Goal.

For Example
Combine this method that you see in the link above with one of the RTRs
-Preventing Another Major War Ritual 1-3
label the subliminal. world peace. then distribute (youtube) see who is interested in world peace.
The RTR does impact people for the better allowing and in the ways described allowing it to be a honest.

Im sure there are plenty of Creative people that can mix some of the RTRs into self-help Subliminals allowing both parties to be happy.

You own a Lemonade stand a customer wants lemonade. All the customer cares about is getting a taste. the process of making the lemonade does not matter as long as give them what they ask for. if you get allot of customers im pretty sure you have your self a SUPER RTR.

Thoughts?

How can it be super when it has less power than regular?

This is just silly, and same sort of idealising has come across before. Real work can not be substituted by other means. This applies to pranyama as well.

Henu the Great said:

This is just silly, and same sort of idealising has come across before. Real work can not be substituted by other means. This applies to pranyama as well.

I like your views. There is no easy way. If you want something you have to work hard for it.

DarkSwan said:
I like your views. There is no easy way. If you want something you have to work hard for it.

I have a saying, "If you don't work, you don't eat." and that applies everywhere.

I'm not entirely sure what your stating O.P.

But RTRs cannot work with being played by audio devices. The only reason why RTRs work is due to our souls.

Why do you think it's called Spi-ritual warfare? It requires an active participant.

Now IF you wish to listen to music in the background WHILE doing RTRs OKAY that is fine some people do it for privacy reasons avoid being listened or simply to feel better and get pumped up.

DarkSwan said:
Henu the Great said:

Henu the Great said:

I think I understand this. The person isn't saying use this to replace any rtr at all. The person is suggesting creating subliminals with the rtr in it over a song or something then distribution of that to the public.

Personally maybe you can do this with a pop or hip hop song a lot of people listen to and upload it to YouTube or some place that actually sounds like something useful.

But I wouldn't title it anything other than the title of the song or something.

This to be honest would be weaker than the rtr but it would have some effect possibly on the people that listen to it. I do not know for sure though. Just make sure the subliminal is covered over (as in you don't have a gap in the music you choose that would allow people to hear this clearly) yet audable at the same time.

This isn't hard to do to be honest. I had some training in audio and radio things. What you have to do is download an audio editing software (a few may be free for what you need to do this but most you have to pay to get the really advanced features which you don't need)

Select the music track you want to use.
Then make a recording of yourself doing the rtr then the affirmation. Unless you just do one vibration of each letter btw the final rtr is not going to fit in any song most people will listen too btw most popular songs are 3 to 5 minutes.

Then adjust the volume of the recording you made down till it can't be heard over the music and make sure there are no gaps so like yeah listen to this before uploading it. Also see if you feel any effect from it first as well good bad neutral etc.

Good luck.

This really isn't something that advanced or hard to do. In fact years ago I made subliminals for helping myself get out of xtian programming and I uploaded it on YouTube too some others said they found it useful and it helped (I listed all the affirmations I used) the scary thing about this is later YouTube replaced the subliminal I made with one that was xtian and created to make people closer to "God" changing the entire music on that and everything. About a year after I posted that randomly So glad I caught that. I took it down asap but I really don't know how long that was up I found out looking at the bottom part with the title of the track. So yeah if you make a subliminal watch for something like that. But a pop song they won't think of this.

slyscorpion said:
I think I understand this. The person isn't saying use this to replace any rtr at all. The person is suggesting creating subliminals with the rtr in it over a song or something then distribution of that to the public.
I understood it as well.

Thing is, it can not be done to have an impact like we are doing it now.

Mimicking the subliminal i shared i think i can replicate it with some digging. All that matters is that the viewer's chakras vibrate then i can program a subliminal to follow the 3 steps to witchcraft.
1, raising
2, programing
3.Directing into a file.
mix that with some meditations about power hypnosis and we have a weak but vibration non the less. Individuals repeat Subliminals for weeks up to months. Yes of course it won't make an impact with just a few but 1000 people listening to it can make a huge impact.

Sisyphus said:
Mimicking the subliminal i shared i think i can replicate it with some digging. All that matters is that the viewer's chakras vibrate then i can program a subliminal to follow the 3 steps to witchcraft.
1, raising
2, programing
3.Directing into a file.
mix that with some meditations about power hypnosis and we have a weak but vibration non the less. Individuals repeat Subliminals for weeks up to months. Yes of course it won't make an impact with just a few but 1000 people listening to it can make a huge impact.
All it takes is 15-30 minutes a day to do the final rtr + tetra with thousands of others and it actually has an impact.

People trying to be Satanists have to grow up and realize there are no shortcuts here or little cheat methods that can “magically” do all the work for you.

Do the work and get the desired results, or waste all your time doing irrelevant things which you believe are great and meaningful while not accomplishing anything.

When is everyone that comes here going to learn that?

Grow up and get your head out of the clouds.

Stormblood said:
More Millennial/Zoomer bullshit. I see.
Going with this definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials I would fall into Millennial classification, but I'm not coming up with this bull. So damn it, not all of us are clueless. :|

VoiceofEnki said:
People trying to be Satanists have to grow up and realize there are no shortcuts here or little cheat methods that can “magically” do all the work for you.

Do the work and get the desired results, or waste all your time doing irrelevant things which you believe are great and meaningful while not accomplishing anything.

When is everyone that comes here going to learn that?

Grow up and get your head out of the clouds.
I guess the approach we need to have is to be adamant about it and hammer it until it is widely accepted that work = results, and no other way around it.

Sisyphus said:

This sparked an idea to use this with a mixture of RTR rituals. you can just listen to a song and boom you did literally all of the of RTRs in a matter of minutes. Sure it might not be as strong as the traditional method but energy is energy that can be programmed to a goal in mind that could help JOS and attack the enemy.

Now the idea of subliminals are to deliver a message the subconcious mind can repeat and manifest into being. In our Case a Specific Goal.

For Example
label the subliminal. world peace. then distribute (youtube) see who is interested in world peace.
The RTR does impact people for the better allowing and in the ways described allowing it to be a honest.

Im sure there are plenty of Creative people that can mix some of the RTRs into self-help Subliminals allowing both parties to be happy.

You own a Lemonade stand a customer wants lemonade. All the customer cares about is getting a taste. the process of making the lemonade does not matter as long as give them what they ask for. if you get allot of customers im pretty sure you have your self a SUPER RTR.

Thoughts?

I appreciate your creativity although subliminals are only as strong as your mind is strong.

You would certainly not only burn out if played on repeat but the results would be less then impactful compared to the spoken Word.

To speak is to cause friction, to cause friction is to cause change.

Careful with SUBs as you have zero clue as to what is "Really" being suggested. Its simple hypnosis based on repetitive suggestion.

You can suggest you are a Lion, doesn't mean you will turn into one.

Do the RTR's has instructed from JOS.

HAIL SATAN

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
More Millennial/Zoomer bullshit. I see.
Going with this definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials I would fall into Millennial classification, but I'm not coming up with this bull. So damn it, not all of us are clueless. :|

Mine is a generalisation based on observation of how individuals of a certain generation behave. Of course, there are exceptions. Also, I calculate generations based on Pluto transits, which makes them more reliable than their weird calculations.

I wanted to comment something else in general about the topic but I forgot lol

Henu the Great said:
I guess the approach we need to have is to be adamant about it and hammer it until it is widely accepted that work = results, and no other way around it.

That’s right Henu, which is why we should keep repeating those truths whenever the question comes up. To educate our fellow Satanists is also part of our mission after all.

I’m glad we have SS like you around that understand things well and have the time, energy and also care enough to help educate and remind people of truths we adhere to.

Eventually, I believe the whole of the Joy of Satan members will grow to the point all members, big or small will understand these things, but it only happens so long the members in the know continue to inspire and also educate on the principles of Satanism and by extension, reality, as well as quell any confusion that comes around to people growing on the spiritual Satanic path.

I’ve seen too many people who could have been great and successful SS fail along the way due to delusions and getting swayed by their own fantasies and imagination due to losing their grounding when they try to advance.

I also know how easy it is to lose your grip on reality on this path, especially if you have an imaginative mind. Periodic reminders are necessary for most people to maintain their grip on reality before proper self control and inner stability that makes the Satanist incorruptible are developed.

Stormblood said:
Mine is a generalisation based on observation of how individuals of a certain generation behave. Of course, there are exceptions. Also, I calculate generations based on Pluto transits, which makes them more reliable than their weird calculations.
Yes, I can understand that. HOWEVER I still hate generalisations so much because I am usually the exeption to those and when someone IRL applies some generalisation to me they usually end up being wrong, and that makes me angry sometimes.

Pluto transits from Azazels astro are so dead on, I'm like wow I can see that this and that will more than likely happen because this and that already happened to the tee. It's an amazing resource.

VoiceofEnki said:
Eventually, I believe the whole of the Joy of Satan members will grow to the point all members, big or small will understand these things, but it only happens so long the members in the know continue to inspire and also educate on the principles of Satanism and by extension, reality, as well as quell any confusion that comes around to people growing on the spiritual Satanic path.
This will happen, and one part of the equation is our part to do our thing so to speak.

I’ve seen too many people who could have been great and successful SS fail along the way due to delusions and getting swayed by their own fantasies and imagination due to losing their grounding when they try to advance.

I also know how easy it is to lose your grip on reality on this path, especially if you have an imaginative mind. Periodic reminders are necessary for most people to maintain their grip on reality before proper self control and inner stability that makes the Satanist incorruptible are developed.
That is sad, but these things happen. Some are avoidable, some not, yet we must go on.

The kind of people who lack earth element will more than others benefit from grounding activities.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Yes, I can understand that. HOWEVER I still hate generalisations so much because I am usually the exeption to those and when someone IRL applies some generalisation to me they usually end up being wrong, and that makes me angry sometimes.

Pluto transits from Azazels astro are so dead on, I'm like wow I can see that this and that will more than likely happen because this and that already happened to the tee. It's an amazing resource.

I'd like to add if I may. If I'm reading the correct stuff than many actual millenials are considered heroes or freedom fighters and zoomers are the more artistic generation like a modern renaissance. Only SS can express these traits the best way. When the enemy has control of these majority of people in these generations you get millenials pushing for marxism because they think it's for workers rights and then the zoomers being the most obnoxious and flambouant (spelling?) of the current generations instead of expressing their high artistic nature in a healthy manner.

Idk if I'm mixing new age crap with legit stuff and made my opinion based on that. If so just ignore this lol but seeing how the enemy is leading these people it seems like this might be true.

But I agree there's many exceptions in these generations.

Meteor said:
Would you mind giving some examples of grounding activities?
Physical yoga, maybe also qi gong (haven't tried), physical exercise of any sort (weights, cardio, hiking, you name it), cooking and eating foods, being sociable with friends and family (also at work), VOID MEDITATION, invoking earth element.

I think that's pretty comprehensive list, but if there is more I would like to know as well.

Meteor said:
Alright, thank you!
I've tried invoking earth before but it made me feel a bit uncomfortable for some reason, so it's hard to be consistent with it. Maybe I have a really bad affinity for it, or maybe I was just invoking too much of it for a beginner.
I've tried most things you mentioned but not qi gong yet. I'll try looking into it. Thank you for the suggestions!
Whatever you decide to do it's good to make it part of your daily routine one way or another. Eating is must for everyone, but to make it somehow a bit more special by cooking your own meals and taking extra care how you prepare and enjoy it is another thing.

I can't comment on invoking earth because it's out of my scope (for now), but take things slowly. Even if it's like one or two breaths only, do it every day long term effects in mind. Although from my limited knowledge about elements, I would choose akasha as it's balancing and balance is something is what we should strive for.

hailourtruegod said:
I'd like to add if I may. If I'm reading the correct stuff than many actual millenials are considered heroes or freedom fighters and zoomers are the more artistic generation like a modern renaissance. Only SS can express these traits the best way. When the enemy has control of these majority of people in these generations you get millenials pushing for marxism because they think it's for workers rights and then the zoomers being the most obnoxious and flambouant (spelling?) of the current generations instead of expressing their high artistic nature in a healthy manner.

Idk if I'm mixing new age crap with legit stuff and made my opinion based on that. If so just ignore this lol but seeing how the enemy is leading these people it seems like this might be true.

But I agree there's many exceptions in these generations.
Of course you may. :D

Good points. Pluto manifests positively in natal chart when the person under the said planetary influence actually does things to bring out the positive. This applies, mostly, but not fully, to us.

When looking at Pluto transiting, it shows more accurately what a person is going on through now. It's very accurate, and can be used to ones advantage when doing predictions. Of course other planetary placements, transits and so on have to be taken into consideration also.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Would you mind giving some examples of grounding activities?
Physical yoga, maybe also qi gong (haven't tried), physical exercise of any sort (weights, cardio, hiking, you name it), cooking and eating foods, being sociable with friends and family (also at work), VOID MEDITATION, invoking earth element.

I think that's pretty comprehensive list, but if there is more I would like to know as well.
Too much time on digital devices makes me ungrounded, maybe it could help you to reduce the time you spend on them if that's possible.

Sisyphus said:

For Example

Thoughts?

I love the idea of subliminals being thrown through music, movies or stories, for our own cause.
However, I believe this would be ideal in making the people aware of the truth, than to try to "awake" a chakra, or to try to mix an RTR into a song. I believe this won't have an effect.
Sure there are some musical tracks that do affect the chakras- because they're based on certain vibrations. My opinion is that, even with those, I am very skeptical and cautious.

I remember I was at one time listening to someone playing with these Tibetan bell bowls and at some point I randomly felt SUCH a bad vibe... I had actually really gotten into it, I was relaxed, and suddenly felt so bad! It wasn't an attack - it was the sounds. The person playing them had no idea what he was doing.

Accordingly, in order to create RTR "vibes" in a musical track, it is not enough to just spell the words... Same thing with the musical tracks that stimulate certain chakras. You don't hear any words - it's just vibrations.

So, I have no idea how complex something like that would be - and pointless, in my opinion.

Instead of wasting your time with this, it'd be better to just give emphasis in doing more RTRs (and Tetragrammaton).

Also, if you're into film-making, or if you create songs (write lyrics), then surely you can try putting subliminal messaging there! :D
But of course, don't be too obvious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back