Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it possible to create a replicator or make an entire planet or star with magick?

i know this may sound silly but seriously is it possible to create a planet or star with enough energy if your a god/goddess or multiple deities to create a star or planet and life on it like genetically engineer animals plants and people etc.

also i was told before that a replicator could be possible on another thread and by that i mean a spirit tech machine that makes objects, paper, food etc. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If one is able to create stars and planets, he can also destroy stars and planets easily, whereas even the gods don't have efficient ways to destroy a planet. Planets or stars have billion years old while the gods we know...It is impossible for us.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i know this may sound silly but seriously is it possible to create a planet or star with enough energy if your a god/goddess or multiple deities to create a star or planet and life on it like genetically engineer animals plants and people etc.

also i was told before that a replicator could be possible on another thread and by that i mean a spirit tech machine that makes objects, paper, food etc. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Such questions will remain mystery until the liberation of our Star System from the enemy's grip. If you truly seek answers to such questions with all your heart/desire, then maybe the Gods will guide you to the respective answers. I believe only when you truly seek them, is when the Gods guide you. If it's just a question that popped in your head out of nowhere and doesn't really concern you, then I don't think the Gods have time to guide you for these. After all, they have their own life.

IMO, for such questions, it is best to first open your astral senses properly and then someday when you have some important work with your Guardian Demon, ask him/her the question when that important work is done. I believe summoning the Gods for a possible question of no concern seems disrespectful or a bit foolish.

Or maybe the answer to your question is a secret. Gods have secrets too, just like parents do, who keep some answers as a secret, to be revealed later.

Crystal Lake said:
If one is able to create stars and planets, he can also destroy stars and planets easily,
Destroying is a lot more easier than creating even if one doesn't know how to create, which is why the world[earth] consists mostly of destroyers and very very few creators. Though this big imbalance is not natural, this is jew created. "Too much creation can lead to extinction and too much destruction can lead to extinction." What is happening with Humans is a good example of how unbalanced reproduction of a species can lead to extinction. And what happened to Mars and Phaeton is a good example of how too much destruction can lead to extinction. What I want to say is Universe works on balance, with balance and favors the balance. Imo, the only place where it is a little unbalanced in, is 'Creation'.
Even if the Gods knew how to create a planet or a star, I don't think they would interfere with the nature of such things.

whereas even the gods don't have efficient ways to destroy a planet. Planets or stars have billion years old while the gods we know...It is impossible for us.
Agree, I don't think there is an 'efficient' way of destroying a planet. I mean there are ways of destroying planets, but not sure about an efficient way.

Plus, why destroy a planet? That is something what a reptilian would do. Remember Phaeton? Imo, the destruction of Phaeton definitely impacted our Souls and created a energetic disturbance in our star system.

Nikois666 said:
Plus, why destroy a planet? That is something what a reptilian would do. Remember Phaeton? Imo, the destruction of Phaeton definitely impacted our Souls and created a energetic disturbance in our star system.
If destroy a planet can benefit us, why not?

Crystal Lake said:
Nikois666 said:

like destroy the REPTILIAN and JEWISH HOMEWORLDS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Crystal Lake said:
If one is able to create stars and planets, he can also destroy stars and planets easily, whereas even the gods don't have efficient ways to destroy a planet. Planets or stars have billion years old while the gods we know...It is impossible for us.
The enemy, reptillians, destroyed a Planet in our own Solar System - Phaeton. It is where the asteroid belt now is.

If it is possible that Satan and the Gods and Goddesses can use Magick to make their Star not go supernova "within 100 thousand years", then it might be possible to actually create a Star and Planet, but much harder, of course. They are much older than us and Their Technology is far superior to ours, not to mention Their Spiritual and Mental abilities also are. As for the replicator - I am glad you specified the Star Trek ones, as opposed to the Stargate ones! (If you don't know, then nevermind!) Also as for replicators - we have them, or a predecessor to them, now - 3-D printers. One 3-D printer is so large that it is printing buildings.

If Mars is to be colonised, then somehow creating an atmosphere would be a thought which would be considered to be done sooner or later, as well. It would require certain gases and things. In a very low-level guess, planting the entire Planet with oxygen-producing plants and trees, in domes/buildings, then removing the roofs off those domes/buildings simultaneously might help in one part of the atmosphere of Mars. Things like volcanic eruptions and other things would be required, I think, so as to release other gases into the atmosphere, as well - and the gravity of the Planet should, hopefully, keep the gases close and stop them from dissipating into space. There would also, as a very beginning start, need to be tiny microorganisms which burp and fart out methane and other gases for millennia first, I think, if we had enough time, instead of doing it within 100 years, for example.

Scale this up to building a Planet and a Star, and then... I want to say surely it could be done one day.

Crystal Lake said:
Nikois666 said:
Planets are Astrological. Destroying one fucks up the system - not just the Solar System - and causes big problems.

FancyMancy said:
Planets are Astrological. Destroying one fucks up the system - not just the Solar System - and causes big problems.

So is this implying that the "echo" from the destruction of Phaeton rang out throughout the entire universe?

Not necessarily detected but sensed by our Gods and other civilizations maybe doing a double-take and going 'WTF happened?!'

I mean our side isn't the only one interested on our Planet but could be others whom are investigating things.

Also just to point out to some people. Someone typed up a message stating in the hindu texts when a being of higher power reaches about 300,000-500,000 years old they can create celestial objects.

I'm sure the process isn't create a magick ritual and poof I'm sure it takes a long time. I'm sure the entity in question would send a message to all their people and create a planet through civilization magick(i.e. everyone or mostly everyone doing rituals).

I'm sure what it means is the Gods in question prepare the groundwork for the eventual materialization of said incoming planet.

Non-the less it's a shame about Phaeton. Some have said it's kinda blessing as the Moon is a weaker source of projected command center Ajna properties. And thus some people survived the murders by inquisition and avoided having higher psychic levels than before so they avoided execution.

Still I'm sure blowing up Phaeton must have pissed off A LOT of entities not just on our side but who knows how far we are known. After all beings of higher power that range from the time the Gods left to when they first arrived having a 500,000 year history would alert a lot of civilizations IF they are paying attention.

FancyMancy said:
Crystal Lake said:
The enemy, reptillians, destroyed a Planet in our own Solar System - Phaeton. It is where the asteroid belt now is.

I thought there are some kind of planetary weapons that specialized in destroying planet, but it is said that Phaeton was hit by spacecrafts. :lol: If you don't destroy the enemy, there will be more bigger problems.

It is possible for the gods to create a planet. But just with magick? Is it still possible?

[
like destroy the REPTILIAN and JEWISH HOMEWORLDS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I don't know if there is any other way to destroy the enemy. :lol: The war is endless.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

So is this implying that the "echo" from the destruction of Phaeton rang out throughout the entire universe?

Not necessarily detected but sensed by our Gods and other civilizations maybe doing a double-take and going 'WTF happened?!'

I mean our side isn't the only one interested on our Planet but could be others whom are investigating things.
I don't know, but think about it - from what I have read the Moon was created to replace Phaeton as a body for our Third Eye. Other Planets have influences, Moon has influences, Phaeton would have had influences.

Also just to point out to some people. Someone typed up a message stating in the hindu texts when a being of higher power reaches about 300,000-500,000 years old they can create celestial objects.
What if they did the bare minimum versus someone who is 50K-100K years old who worked their arse off? :roll:

I'm sure the process isn't create a magick ritual and poof I'm sure it takes a long time.
If poof, then things would appear instantaneously in front of people, like in Harry Potter and Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch.

I'm sure the entity in question would send a message to all their people and create a planet through civilization magick(i.e. everyone or mostly everyone doing rituals).

I'm sure what it means is the Gods in question prepare the groundwork for the eventual materialization of said incoming planet.
Many hands make light work, but all would have to follow the one who decided to do the project. I would think the one who decided it would be able to do it alone but it would take much longer, of course.

Non-the less it's a shame about Phaeton. Some have said it's kinda blessing as the Moon is a weaker source of projected command center Ajna properties. And thus some people survived the murders by inquisition and avoided having higher psychic levels than before so they avoided execution.
I didn't know about that, but that makes sense. It's hilarious that the christians of the time didn't have their "god" doing magic tricks and used that to be able to detect such real-life Magick of a mage back then. Similarly, regard the biblical story of "god" versus Ba'al, where loads of water was to be put on some stuff in a versus match, and "god" engulfed the very wet stuff in flames where Ba'al's stuff was bone dry and wouldn't light up at all, despite hours and hours or prayers to Him. Of course, Ba'al was supposed to be "the devil" or Satan who is obvioulsy not any form of devil; but Ba'al is actually Beelzebub, and these two Gods are not the same, yet christians reckon They are the same.

The point being that with the Moon being a weaker help for abilities, christians didn't have their own "god" perform any magic and out-magic Ba'al's people in the story, nor the real-life Humans back in the inquisition. No doubt some BS would have been puked-up and accepted by them.

Still I'm sure blowing up Phaeton must have pissed off A LOT of entities not just on our side but who knows how far we are known. After all beings of higher power that range from the time the Gods left to when they first arrived having a 500,000 year history would alert a lot of civilizations IF they are paying attention.
More and more I am thinking that another reason the jew and its reptillian overlords don't destroy Earth is also because the destruction of it would have more problems than merely killing the estimated quintillions upon quintillions (X 000 000 000 000 000 000) [worldatlas.com] of lives and obviously they would have to try again from scratch.

Crystal Lake said:
FancyMancy said:
Crystal Lake said:

I thought there are some kind of planetary weapons that specialized in destroying planet, but it is said that Phaeton was hit by spacecrafts. :lol: If you don't destroy the enemy, there will be more bigger problems.
It makes more sense that a spacecraft would have powerful weapons to cause one form of destructive problem or another on a Planet, rather than having a planetary weapon being beamed across vast distances, probably hitting something else along the way.

It is possible for the gods to create a planet. But just with magick? Is it still possible?
I don't know. Technology can be used to do stuff, and I say that Technology is like a Physical form, or manifestation or version, of Magick. I think it would be possible - get some matter from somewhere, stick it together, stick more to it, stick yet more to it, increase the size, increase it more, keep increasing it, and then set-up shop... If we can use Magick to manifest matter directly and straight from Energy and vibrating work, then it appears like it would be possible. If Energy = Matter (and a bit more in the equation), then it makes sense to me that it could be done with Magick, because Magick is manipulating Energy to do stuff, to make things happen.

We can burn some items and see the heat energy and light energy coming off it; depending on what items we burn depends on how long it can burn for i.e. depending on how much the matter within it can be burned into energies. I reckon that some Technology could be used to do something with compression or like an atmospheric chamber or something or other, and from this, matter would be created from energy or energies, but the amount of energy required for to power the Technology would far outweigh the results, currently.

Like the burning of the items, turning the mass within into energies, the reverse could be done...somehow. Once that has been achieved, then we can use that to create matter and clump it together to build a Planet or Star. According to Quora,

Yes, energy can be converted into matter with mass M=E/c^2.

Although, It would take a huge amount of energy to get a tiny mass. For example, to make a glass of water, you would need 2.2468 × 10^16 J of energy. That is the equivalent of detonating over 250 Fatman bombs.

In nature, this stuff occurs in a phenomena called pair production, in which a photon(energy) changes into an electron and a positron. Here the mass-energy is conserved. These particles may then collide back and release photons again.

But here’s the kicker. Most of what we ordinarily call mass is actually energy itself! Not the converted equivalent, but the actual thing.

We know that matter is made up of atoms and molecules. They give the mass to the object. What are atoms made up of? Electrons protons and neutrons right? The mass of the electron is insignificant, so the bulk of mass we experience daily come from the nucleons only. But protons and neutrons are made up of quarks. Three quarks precisely. So ultimately you would expect the mass of everyday objects to come from the masses of bazillions of quarks right?

mass of three quarks in a proton = 9.4 MeV/c^2

mass of a proton = 938 MeVc/c^2

Where does the remaining 99% of the mass go?

The rest comes from the binding energy of the quarks. That is it. It is another form of energy, and it is responsible for almost all of the mass we experience all the time.
Code:
https://www.quora.com/Can-energy-be-converted-into-matter

I am sure you've been told that energy cannot be created nor destroyed... but if energy is infinite, then that doesn't matter. A simple thought experiment for this is - there are 8 billion Humans on this Planet, with many, many more other Animals including insects. If we continue to over-populate, then where else in the Universe are we stealing all of this Energy from to make us be alive here? Is there a jew/reptillian planet somewhere shrinking and turning into energy in a puff of smoke?!

My own personal theory about mass as above from Quora, which I am sure others must also have thought about many times before (i.e. the Philosopher's Stone - turning base metals into gold; also regarding Spiritual concepts), stems from turning atomic number 80 (mercury) into atomic number 79 (gold) by removing one of its tiny cajiggers (protons). If that could be done, then it could be done with all sorts of matter and gases, to then put them in the correct positions and quantities to create a Planet or Star. Maybe this "dark matter" or "dark energy" which seems to permeate everything and everywhere is this infinite energy and can be used to pluck off some of its bits and pieces and re-formed into other forms so as to have necessary mass and energy for building a Planet or Star. The problem here would be, if I am not mistaken, cooling down mercury enough so that its tiny bits and pieces stop moving so that we could pluck-off one of its protons to turn it into gold - the amount of energy required to cool it down to absolute zero; therefore, not have the instruments break, however, would be...difficult!

Plus more energy would be required to cool it down than one would get out of it. Similarly, liquid mercury (if I am not mistaken) can actually climb up a glass beaker in near-zero-K (absolute zero), but cooling it down to such a cold temperature would require much more energy than what we would get out of it. If this could be done with vibrating certain frequencies of Energy, maybe Runes or SATANAS, or other, then... well... OK!

Say that we could land on a comet and colonise that. Comets are smaller than Planets... so maybe we could get some matter from somewhere and make a comet. This might be a "Planet" in a sense which we created. It was either said or speculated that our Moon is artificial, created as a replacement for Phaeton...

Crystal Lake said:
[
I don't know if there is any other way to destroy the enemy. :lol: The war is endless.
Consider this - Satan and Gods and Goddesses, where They reside, are protected with Their own, and each others', protections. I imagine it, probably in a too-simplified way, sort of like a Thoughtform which is programmed with positivity, protection, etc. (Thoughtforms are simple, for simple tasks, but just go with me on this; it's not a Thoughtform or Elemental, but I just say 'Thoughtform' here to make it easier to picture what I mean.) This Thoughtform starts off near the mage who created and programmed it and who feeds it positive, protection Energies. After it has achieved its intended goal in the very near locality, e.g. one's own home, it expands to cover a wider range, say 1 or 2 neighbours' homes; once it has done its job there, it expands further... lather, rinse, repeat...

The air of protection, and literal protection and Auras and things, of the Gods and Goddesses and Their environs, etc., all have like a barrier, or a literal barrier, along the periphery. Sort of outside of that, things become more and more dangerous the further away one goes; we currently have had shit protection or none at all for centuries, thanks to the jew and its reptillian overlords. Try being a reptillian and going to destroy the civilisation of a protected Planet which is very advanced, etc. The advanced-enough persons on the Planet could detect the enemy far-enough away and disable or destroy them or the entities on-board... Eventually, this 'Thoughtform' and protection 'barrier' would be big enough to keep the Planet safe, then the Solar System, then some neighbouring Stars, then the Galaxy as a whole...eventually.

While it may start small, at just being your own home, after enough time and dedication it would increase to keep more and more safe. It starts at your home, then neighbours, then street, then village/town/city, then county/province, then country, then continent, then Planet, then Solar System, then neighbouring Stars, then Galaxy... eventually. Satan said that the reason for existing is to improve/better Yourself and the Universe - so after X amount of time, Earth will be better, healthy and safe and protected again, then while other Planets are freeing themselves or have freed themselves already and are continuing to better themselves, these separate protections from us and them and others will meet eventually, and things will spread further out... one day, the Galaxy should be a safe haven and free of every last jew, reptillian, grey, and other enemy of ours.

If the trillions-of-years cycle which ancient Hindus mentioned exists, then maybe in a trillion years' time, things which are happening today might happen again, perhaps. By then, though, we'd be so much more further advanced and improved - and with the infinite Universe or increasing Universe, then other Planets would fall victim in a trillion years or in a billion years or in a thousand years, etc., but then things would improve and be better after then.

Do our Gods even bother destroying planet? Wouldn't they just conquer it and exterminate the grey/reptilians.

The reason I state this is because blowing up planets isn't exactly a good thing for people meditating or needing said planet.

Unless of course the reptilian worlds are so trashed and just ruined that the planet loses it's spiritual signature. It might be the planet "dies" spiritually and doesn't produce anything tangible to be usable. Then maybe it could be blown up.

I do recall reading I believe it might have been Joseph Pharrel's work mentioning blowing up of planets using advanced technologies. Not nuclear but planet busters. UNLESS the nuke is big and strong enough to wipe the planet out.

Either way it's an interesting perspective and course of study for when this information is brought by the Gods.

@FancyMancy

Your thoughtform of protection is funny because it seems like that is similar in concept to the kaballah pump sites. Like for example the site at Mecca or the original Mecca Petra site or temples and irmunsul pillars(Asherah poles), Yezedi towers in middle east as well as the temples and laylines.

Isn't it pointless to create said thoughtform of protection when you can just delete negativity through people performing rituals and pumping the sites to protect the planet.

I know the Gods Worlds are protected HEAVILY by them, their civilization, and the sites built to protect still being pumped and bombarded with energy.

It's a very interesting thing I recall I tried searching but it comes up empty makes me feel like I made it up. But I recall this sermon stating Azazel mentioning it'll take about 150 or so years to stabilize the planet. I figure it's recreating all the pump sites and reconstructing the realities to improve mankind and delete negativity or greatly reduce it until it goes away.

Gear88 said:
Do our Gods even bother destroying planet? Wouldn't they just conquer it and exterminate the grey/reptilians.

The reason I state this is because blowing up planets isn't exactly a good thing for people meditating or needing said planet.

Unless of course the reptilian worlds are so trashed and just ruined that the planet loses it's spiritual signature. It might be the planet "dies" spiritually and doesn't produce anything tangible to be usable. Then maybe it could be blown up.

I do recall reading I believe it might have been Joseph Pharrel's work mentioning blowing up of planets using advanced technologies. Not nuclear but planet busters. UNLESS the nuke is big and strong enough to wipe the planet out.

Either way it's an interesting perspective and course of study for when this information is brought by the Gods.

@FancyMancy

Your thoughtform of protection is funny because it seems like that is similar in concept to the kaballah pump sites. Like for example the site at Mecca or the original Mecca Petra site or temples and irmunsul pillars(Asherah poles), Yezedi towers in middle east as well as the temples and laylines.

Isn't it pointless to create said thoughtform of protection when you can just delete negativity through people performing rituals and pumping the sites to protect the planet.

I know the Gods Worlds are protected HEAVILY by them, their civilization, and the sites built to protect still being pumped and bombarded with energy.

It's a very interesting thing I recall I tried searching but it comes up empty makes me feel like I made it up. But I recall this sermon stating Azazel mentioning it'll take about 150 or so years to stabilize the planet. I figure it's recreating all the pump sites and reconstructing the realities to improve mankind and delete negativity or greatly reduce it until it goes away.

would the reptilian grey planets naturally produce negative spiritual vibrations cause someone on here mentioned negative or "evil" planets and stars that naturally produce reptards and other hostile species

Gear88 said:
@FancyMancy

I don't know a lot of all of that, but it probably is a similar concept.

I just said "thoughtform" to make it easier to understand. What I had in mind was more the 'aura' of the Energies and the flow of them around and about, but just said "thoughtform". i.e. doing a working for something, then the Energies happen so that the intention of the working manifests; sort of like the area of effect and extent of influence. e.g. the neighbourhood and World is moody and gloomy; you create this either actual Thoughtform or something, and it works at home to make your family happy over time; if it is a Thoughtform, then keep refilling it and cleaning it, or if not a Thoughtform, then keep doing the usual workings and the influence and area around you increases more and more so that neighbours are happier after a time, etc.

Maybe think of it like a lovely painting on a canvas exists, but then the jew came and all of its shit and evil is like black ink which just covered over the painting, like blotting-it-out, starting at one point or dot and spreading-out eventually; the positive, beneficial, healthy, etc., Energies performed by Spiritual Satanists is sort of like a magic ink remover, starting in one dot or spot and spreading out eventually to reveal the near-loveliness of the painting as it was originally. Other works are needed to restore the painting to its proper former glory on top of this. I didn't mean an actual, literal Thoughtform, because they are simple and if it was just an individual pumping it and cleaning it, etc., then it might become too much after a certain amount of time. It might become too time-consuming and less-efficient to keep using it. What I meant was just like the area of effect and influence and 'magickality' spreading out over the Planet and making things better in one way or another.

Like... did the jew's egregore (evil thoughtform) exist already and the jew transported it here? I think not. More like Humans created it by the jew's brainwashing and mind-raping. It started in one area or a bunch of areas, and spread-out over the Planet, and covered our Nature in evil jew ink. The work being done now is removing that with a magic ink remover, starting in various places and then them joining up, combining and becoming more and more powerful over time.

Nice. I was rather stupid in that I wondered or worried that enemy vessels could go to Du'at, etc., and try and overpower the Planet and People one day. If that was possible, then it would have been done a long time ago; that's why the enemy goes to weaker Planets and Civilisations instead.

This isn't Star Trek. But that'd be a revolutionary piece of technology if it's possible, affordable, and marketable. It'd practically replace the microwave and put pretty much every processed food company out of business since you could just cook a full meal, have the Replicator scan the meal so it can in simple terms, copy and paste.

I don't see it happening because then the 2nd Ferengi Rule of Acquisition comes into play: "The best deal is the one that brings the most profit." and what brings more profit to the jew? A replicator which can synthesize home-cooked meals on demand, or the plastic you eat at McDonalds?

FancyMancy said:
Nice. I was rather stupid in that I wondered or worried that enemy vessels could go to Du'at, etc., and try and overpower the Planet and People one day. If that was possible, then it would have been done a long time ago; that's why the enemy goes to weaker Planets and Civilizations instead.

This reminds me of "asshole civilizations" I think it was Cobra who mentioned it.

Civilizations too powerful to be toppled by grey/reptilians but who do negative things like harass weaker civilizations and work with greys and reptilians to create bullshit.

Not every civilization out there is friendly EVEN IF they are powerful.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Nice. I was rather stupid in that I wondered or worried that enemy vessels could go to Du'at, etc., and try and overpower the Planet and People one day. If that was possible, then it would have been done a long time ago; that's why the enemy goes to weaker Planets and Civilizations instead.

This reminds me of "asshole civilizations" I think it was Cobra who mentioned it.

Civilizations too powerful to be toppled by grey/reptilians but who do negative things like harass weaker civilizations and work with greys and reptilians to create bullshit.

Reminds me of darkseid
Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Darkseid-2.jpg

Someone told me to watch Justice league and I can see how it's an allegory of our planet.
images

I mean S ? Cmon its just too obvious.
Superman is definitely a Luciferian being of light who came to save the Human race who are in a less evolved state.

I wonder if "their" Emperor is dead or alive still. If they are an empire ,they must have a king or an emperor at the top. HPSMaxine said that we had won totally.

I never thought about that. Possibly the enemy's major establishment planets in the universe have fallen. So probably they're now dealing with the remnants of all their remaining infestations.

Our planet yet hasn't been taken over and we're entering into the final tribulation ,where we will defeat the enemy on this planet in the end. I don't know how many enemy aliens are here already, but they're definitely here and are directing the Globalists to prosecute this last ditch effort to conquer the world.

But like all Tyrants and psychopaths, they are eventually overthrown and punished.

Jack said:
...Superman...

As much as I appreciate the Justice League series particularly the mid-2000s series that used to be on former Vortex channel 39 before the FCC demanded by law that all Saturday morning cartoons be forbidden and only "educational shows". Funny I'm surprised channel 39 is still in operation they did crash a while back when they used to be called WB39 I don't recall but I think it might have been when cartoon network changed their Saturday morning line up usually Saturdays they had higher ratings due to millions of people looking at Saturday morning cartoons. I believe the only other prime time, times people viewed was during the 8-10PM time period. I think once (((buffy the vampire slayer))) ended it's run their ratings dropped. I know they had Angel and the Witchcraft shows and also Gilmore girls but pretty much by like 2001-2002 they fell off the face of the Earth.

Competition from FX, Cartoon Network, and the beginnings of alternative show/movie channels.

But one thing that I wanted to state as much as I like these superhero movies. I can't help but always be shaking my head at the kosher creaters. I mean just recently about what 2018/2019 (((stan lee))) died, the so-called father of many superheroes like Spiderman and basically the person that aggrandized DC/Marvel stuff.

So I can't help but yeah okay I'm watching some kosher inspired shows. Some mixed Gentile stuff like the savior of the World the dues ex machina. But at the end it still pisses me off that I have to witness say Superman be the anti-Nazi cuz he wuz built to challenge dah blue-eyed blonde hair aryan.

I just can't help but think of the semitic controversy behind many of these heroes kinda like Captain America a WW2 created hero. It just seems like society is still stuck to an event that occurred over 80 years ago and continues to be dah ebul debil nazims and it's like whoa what about your kosher hymie hustle communism isn't THAT the real threat.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

I realise that. I meant powerful civilisations or groups or whatever who are the enemies of Satan; therefore, come and attack peoples like us.

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

I realise that. I meant powerful civilisations or groups or whatever who are the enemies of Satan; therefore, come and attack peoples like us.

im willing to be there is ALWAYS gonna be an infine number of enemy planets and species and races and civilizations to deal with as in nature allies and enemys are a constant although would the reptilians by now mostly be weak as in lost there empires strength mostly or nah

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:

im willing to be there is ALWAYS gonna be an infine number of enemy planets and species and races and civilizations to deal with as in nature allies and enemys are a constant although would the reptilians by now mostly be weak as in lost there empires strength mostly or nah

well yes what i said makes sense after all the universe is infinite so yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back