Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inverted pentagram with Theban letters

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Hey all,

I was wondering if the Theban letters around an inverted pentagram is insulting to our Gods or not?

I'm looking to get a new tattoo with the word SATAN around but i want to make it special. I'm hesitant between Runic alphabet and Theban.

Don't tattoo yourself, the tattoo is a body mutilation and as i recall it will hinder the Magnum Opus meditation (the immortality meditation) when the time will come.

Catalincata94 said:
Don't tattoo yourself, the tattoo is a body mutilation and as i recall it will hinder the Magnum Opus meditation (the immortality meditation) when the time will come.
Not true. Even if I do agree the permanence of the tatoos are kinda scarry. Of course there is laser but its kinda painful.

Unfortunately it's too late for this. My back, my chest and my shoulders are tattooed by some Satanic symbols or like I prefer to call them Spiritual map.

So someone can answer to my question please, is the theban letters insulting or not to our Gods. I would guess not since I saw it in JOs grafix link in past but who knows maybe things have changed lol

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
Not true. Even if I do agree the permanence of the tatoos are kinda scarry. Of course there is laser but its kinda painful.
I see, yeah forgot about the laser...

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
But isn't the tattoos a body mutilation? it's logical that the needle pierces the skin hundreds of time or even more

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
But isn't the tattoos a body mutilation? it's logical that the needle pierces the skin hundreds of time or even more
Honestly I don't think so. Small tatoos are not that bad in my opinion, one could like in India they use Henna to do semi-permanent tatoos. Its still art. There are ugly tatoos and I don't like when someone is covered with them but with laser you can remove them. As SS one should think about their future, small tatoos are fine but big ones or too many its not the best.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Unfortunately it's too late for this. My back, my chest and my shoulders are tattooed by some Satanic symbols or like I prefer to call them Spiritual map.

So someone can answer to my question please, is the theban letters insulting or not to our Gods. I would guess not since I saw it in JOs grafix link in past but who knows maybe things have changed lol
I think its okay. As long it is not hebrew. I did a quick search on those theban letters and I don't see anything blasphemous about them. They are basically latin for the occult. They probably don't have any power but they aren't really blasphemous..

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Honestly I don't think so. Small tatoos are not that bad in my opinion, one could like in India they use Henna to do semi-permanent tatoos. Its still art. There are ugly tatoos and I don't like when someone is covered with them but with laser you can remove them. As SS one should think about their future, small tatoos are fine but big ones or too many its not the best.
I see. I don't like tattoos and i wouldn't like to have one but they can be removed with laser so it's ok for me now that others have a tattoo before i didn't like people who had tattoos but for me is a no because for me my skin is not a paper to draw on so i like it to be natural and healthy as much as possible, that is my opinion.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
I see. I don't like tattoos and i wouldn't like to have one but they can be removed with laser so it's ok for me now that others have a tattoo before i didn't like people who had tattoos but for me is a no because for me my skin is not a paper to draw on so i like it to be natural and healthy as much as possible, that is my opinion.
Its fine, I understand what you mean. Personally I don't want tatoos too, at best a small one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back