Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love of Satan.

I got_abs

Felt like sharing what receiving love from Satan felt like. Spoilers alert- its the best thing you can experience.

Couple of days ago around 12:15 am-ish i was sitting with laptop in front of me, with nothing going on it, as i had just finished watching something and was about to sleep, but it was something different about that night, staring into the wallpaper of my laptop, you know those night vibes kicked in,its all silent and dark and feels like you are in large empty space all alone. Next thing i knew i was left feeling empty, kinda incomplete. For no reason,the amount of loneliness i felt was overwhelming,maybe it were on of those nights or something i dont know. So i just closed my eyes and started opening my heart to Satan while imaging His sigil,i just let it all out, i told Him how lonely i was feeling and why for no reason i was just sad. In my mind i heard "blessed be". I have never used or heard that sentence in ages,certainly never in last 5 years and it crossing my mind like that was really strange and was really odd. But i overlooked it as,"ehh just my own mind making up things."
I stood up took a little walk,i thought to myself well if i m not sleeping let me do some kundalini yoga. After my last pose in kundalini it was all normal for 2 mins i was feeling my energies raised as usual, i stood up and everything in that moment changed. It was way different what i usually feel after kundalini. I felt so sweet in my heart and spine,i can only describe it as nectar dripping down my spine and honey pouring out of my heart.Entire being filled with joy,it was strong yet so pleasant and beautiful. It was something which i have never ever felt in my life. Any feeling i have ever experienced in my entire lifetime was miles away from what i was feeling in that moment and it was love of Satan.I just cant describe in words its something that you have to experience yourself to know how it feels like. I knew it was Satan, I felt His love and energy.
Those sweet feelings carried on for much longer. My throat just gets heavy just by rethinking on that experience of mine.
Love from Gods is one the best things you will experience in this path.Its the most beautiful feeling.
"Keeping the Gods in your heart can mean mountains",surely one of the best things said by HP Cobra.

HAIL SATAN!

I have these feelings too until my throat wre blocked by something. Sad things happened.
If I don't deserve to live with Satan forever, let me die for Satan forever then. I ask for nothing but a chance to fight until the day I die, to erase the pain in my heart for so long.

Satan the only one I care, the only one I love. I will do anything for him. However all my love are in vain. No one cares my feelings anymore. I want to die soon. Life that don't live for Satan is worthless.

Yes Satan is the BEST!
He often talks to us, when we approach him in all honesty. With our own thoughts, but they are very strong and "loud".
Also Satan has infinite ways of guiding us.

I really love him, and I do anything for him.
His energy feels so good, warm, caring and loving.
For this being, there is nothing I wouldn't do, no matter what, or when.

Oh Satan, provide us your will and grant us the strength, so we can carry out your will and decrees!

HAIL SATAN!
RULER OF THE EART!
EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Crystal Lake said:
I have these feelings too until my throat wre blocked by something. Sad things happened.
If I don't deserve to live with Satan forever, let me die for Satan forever then. I ask for nothing but a chance to fight until the day I die, to erase the pain in my heart for so long.

Satan the only one I care, the only one I love. I will do anything for him. However all my love are in vain. No one cares my feelings anymore. I want to die soon. Life that don't live for Satan is worthless.

Are you okay lake? You may be going through a harsh transit? There is also alot of attack going on. This is a huge push so to speak. Where the enemy gives its final stand. Your birth fate weaves your world to that of one where no one cares. But this can change. This must be overcome. The mundane way is too suffer it alone the rest of their life, hoping it might change. The true way is to overcome it in the soul.

Shanti Sananda said:
Crystal Lake said:

Are you okay lake? You may be going through a harsh transit? There is also alot of attack going on. This is a huge push so to speak. Where the enemy gives its final stand. Your birth fate weaves your world to that of one where no one cares. But this can change. This must be overcome. The mundane way is too suffer it alone the rest of their life, hoping it might change. The true way is to overcome it in the soul.

I don't care about those who are without nor I need their care. I always want them die one by one for their disrespect to our Gods.

Mercy or love is not for those who don't deserve it. So I try to be useful for Satan, to not be left alone and die in vain. Sometimes my feelings are out of control and make me painful, but I won't be foolishly emotional all the time.

Thank you for replying me.

Crystal Lake said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Crystal Lake said:

I don't care about those who are without nor I need their care. I always want them die one by one for their disrespect to our Gods.

Mercy or love is not for those who don't deserve it. So I try to be useful for Satan, to not be left alone and die in vain. Sometimes my feelings are out of control and make me painful, but I won't be foolishly emotional all the time.

If everyone died there would be no world. We will educate the children, and through them have our Satanic world. The people alive today, is but a generation. You cannot hate everyone and be emotionally stable.

Suppressing the emotions do not work either. Look to your birth chart. Is anything in Aquarius, Leo, Taurus, or Scorpio?

Shanti Sananda said:
Crystal Lake said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Suppressing the emotions do not work either. Look to your birth chart. Is anything in Aquarius, Leo, Taurus, or Scorpio?

Additionally is there a prominent Pluto, Sun, Venus or Uranus? Also a Sun/Moon opposition or conjunction?(Full and New moon: indicates black and white thinking)

These planets are the acting forces of emotional extremity in ourselves, which is why I say that.

Crystal Lake said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Crystal Lake said:

Also a big problem is there is no culture. Those here are spiritual Elite and as such are team Gentile. Ofcourse there will be alliances and so forth, but outside of this Temple of Satan, that is not for outsiders, there will be just your people.

So white people need to realize, that their folk is the utmost importance to them.

Your people is the most important possession in the world. -Adolf Hitler

Hitler did not want everyone in Germany to die. He fed them, clothed them, empowered them. Whether they were christian or not. Then worked along side Himmler to free the people of the spiritual enslavement of christianity.

So reach out to people, work to turn them Pagan, Not Satanic. Or find Pagans near you. To be spiritual elite, makes one walk a lonely road, but this is not necessary. Disguise yourself as something else. Put a pentagram, Mjolnir, or Hellenistic symbol on, and go out and be in touch with others.

Spiritual elite for millennium, the ones who made the cultural religions for the masses, have done this, Hitler even had to hide as half this and half christian. You have to be able to move about the material world. What happens is people take on the rarest ideology and try to live it in their whole lives. This is not possible and is dangerous.

You have to learn to be one person that can move about the world, who knows higher truths, that some may not be ready for. Even amongst others here, the Gods may bless you with something because you deserve it. Look at how those seeing visions from the Gods, expressed them here, only to have the enemy alter their plans.

There was always the Pagan world, and then the Mystery Schools one would have to initiate into and work their way up the levels. You cannot wait for everyone to be lvl 33 of the cult of Dyonisus to have friends. Lol

Get out and make friends. Readjust to the physical world. This is why many here go psychotic. Suddenly you feel you must be friendless and the whole fate of the world rests on your shoulders. Relax, do RTR which takes 10-20 minutes. Then live your life.

Shanti Sananda said:
I have 3/4 of those, no wonder I just yesterday looked for a punching bag to buy... I don't have the money yet, fuck.

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
I have 3/4 of those, no wonder I just yesterday looked for a punching bag to buy... I don't have the money yet, fuck.

With Saturn in Aquarius. Those signs will be getting hit the hardest.

Shanti Sananda said:
Get out and make friends. Readjust to the physical world. This is why many here go psychotic. Suddenly you feel you must be friendless and the whole fate of the world rests on your shoulders. Relax, do RTR which takes 10-20 minutes. Then live your life.

I go absolutely mental even when I've attempted to do the above, simply because if I'm hanging out with the few friends I have, I feel guilty afterwards for neglecting my spiritual responsibilities. I don't deserve divinity at all, I know that now. I'm just too decadent, and no amount of time or effort to ground myself has helped so far.

Shanti Sananda said:
Also a big problem is there is no culture. Those here are spiritual Elite and as such are team Gentile. Ofcourse there will be alliances and so forth, but outside of this Temple of Satan, that is not for outsiders, there will be just your people.

So white people need to realize, that their folk is the utmost importance to them.

Your people is the most important possession in the world. -Adolf Hitler

Hitler did not want everyone in Germany to die. He fed them, clothed them, empowered them. Whether they were christian or not. Then worked along side Himmler to free the people of the spiritual enslavement of christianity.

So reach out to people, work to turn them Pagan, Not Satanic. Or find Pagans near you. To be spiritual elite, makes one walk a lonely road, but this is not necessary. Disguise yourself as something else. Put a pentagram, Mjolnir, or Hellenistic symbol on, and go out and be in touch with others.

Spiritual elite for millennium, the ones who made the cultural religions for the masses, have done this, Hitler even had to hide as half this and half christian. You have to be able to move about the material world. What happens is people take on the rarest ideology and try to live it in their whole lives. This is not possible and is dangerous.

You have to learn to be one person that can move about the world, who knows higher truths, that some may not be ready for. Even amongst others here, the Gods may bless you with something because you deserve it. Look at how those seeing visions from the Gods, expressed them here, only to have the enemy alter their plans.

There was always the Pagan world, and then the Mystery Schools one would have to initiate into and work their way up the levels. You cannot wait for everyone to be lvl 33 of the cult of Dyonisus to have friends. Lol

I'm not Hitler. I won't be someone like Hitler. I only want to be myself, without being influenced or changed by others. I have my own ideas and personality, why must I change myself into someone I dislike?

I don't want to befriend with someone I hate. I will never be honest to those who hate and against Satan. It will torture me, kill me. I would rather DIE.

Only when Satan forces me to befriend with someone I HATE I will think about sacrificing myself. But I will never truly befriend with them, only lies. I will burn my life like a candle and when my missions end I will die in PAIN.

What I only desire, is to destroy anyone who against Satan. Make them suffer for their disrespct. I only want to fight and kill, even if I will risk my life and die in the battlefield.

Different people have different ambitions. If you desire to be someone like Hitler, I hope you succeed on your ways.

Crystal Lake said:

Sir Satan wouldn't be happy if you died needlessly or purposelelssy. He would be saddened by that. If you love him then don't make him sad. Express your love by working for him and he will shower you with care and love.
Whatever you do, do not die needlessly.
Take care.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Shanti Sananda said:

I go absolutely mental even when I've attempted to do the above, simply because if I'm hanging out with the few friends I have, I feel guilty afterwards for neglecting my spiritual responsibilities. I don't deserve divinity at all, I know that now. I'm just too decadent, and no amount of time or effort to ground myself has helped so far.

Sounds like fire with little earth. Do you see the mentality here that Is the issue? Meditate for 1 hour before you see friends, then have the test of the day to visit.

Try invoking 10 breaths of Earth every other day. Chant Ar or Ur. Pronounce Owwww-rolled R or uuuu-rolled r or Ahhhh-uuuuuu-rrrrr. Also AUM will help.

This appears to be a cardinal mentality in the negative sphere. What needs help is being grounded, the mentality changed to one of positivity.

You must learn how to congratulate yourself for what probably seems to you very small feats. Also this is a hard lesson to learn, but those who seek power will never find it. They want some grandiose thing too quickly.

Instead just clean your aura. Do this consistently for 2 years with RTR. Fully clean your aura. Oh but you will fail you say. Ok, so it takes you 4 years to get it right. But then you over come it. Now the enemies power is gone, your aura clean. Imagine how much easier void will be?

Now you can spend 2 years to master void. You then have a clean aura and complete control of your mind. The barrier is gone and the enemies power with it. Maybe its 2030. You're a little older now, more mature. That Is power.

Then imagine what we will be doing? You see this path takes a long time. You might say but what about Elite souls like Hitler or the Pagans of old. Like Hitler? The man who empowered his soul for centuries worth of lifetimes?

You have been cursed and left to wither for about 2 millennium. It may take a good 10 years with the knowledge we now have, to clean the soul and build a strong foundation. This is not about meditate 8 hours a say and in 6 months you are lifting objects with your mind.

This is about truly healing the soul. A limb that needs rehabilitation. Power is not blowing yourself to the 8th dimension. Power is healing the mentality, stress and insanity you just demonstrated. Power is gaining control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back