Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RIP Kris Donald

EnkiUK

Murdered by barbaric muslim scum 17 years ago today.

I sat in on this trial the technology they had was incredible to pinpoint who where and when they pri*cks took and burned him to death due to the guy "Baldy" getting hit with a bottle they picked a random white guy off the streets who had nothing to do with it. (week prior)

Tortured burned to death.

I was actually housed with one of the attackers in jail but couldnt get near him as he was in the seg unit.

The Baldy one did come out of protection and got slammed over the head with a 20kg metal dumbell its on jewtube have a look he deserves more as looking at that date he and the rest of the scum will be out in 3 years.

Innocent 15 year old white boy nothing at all heard in the UK media wonder why they only print London stuff and hey it was only a racist attack on a white Scot.

Remembering you today we man.

RIP Kris Donald.

Not many replies to this it should shock all of us.

Just gets ignored because he was white but still 20 odd years later its Stephen Lawrence this that (black killed in London)

EnkiUK3 said:

Just gets ignored because he was white but still 20 odd years later its Stephen Lawrence this that (black killed in London)

Horrible things happen, all over the globe.. even right now, when you‘re reading this.

Your emotional age is that of a 18 year old.

I only care for people I love. For them I‘d set all hell free. You should do the same.

Why would you post names and information which can be backtracked and eventually your name found out.

What would you do if your father or girlfriend died? post id. here and say a prayer?

If anything, raise some energy and ask a God to help you send it to him. And that's all you can do besides some more Rtrs

NinRick said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Horrible things happen, all over the globe.. even right now, when you‘re reading this.

I only care for people I love. For them I‘d set all hell free. You should do the same.

The boy was murdered in a racist attack in my town.

You are probably 18 in real life ya we gimp

Missing the whole point of the thread youngster

NakedPluto said:
Why would you post names and information which can be backtracked and eventually your name found out.

What would you do if your father or girlfriend died? post id. here and say a prayer?

If anything, raise some energy and ask a God to help you send it to him. And that's all you can do besides some more Rtrs

Its a famous case maybe not where you are from only person that can track me is HPHC from Ip but why would he want to expose me.

I get your concern of security bro honest reply been lacking a few a them recently.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

NinRick said:
EnkiUK3 said:

That's pretty fucked up that you don't care about our people.

EnkiUK3 said:

I sat in on this trial the technology they had was incredible to pinpoint who where and when they pri*cks took and burned him to death due to the guy "Baldy" getting hit with a bottle they picked a random white guy off the streets who had nothing to do with it. (week prior)

I was actually housed with one of the attackers in jail but couldnt get near him as he was in the seg unit.

The Baldy one did come out of protection and got slammed over the head with a 20kg metal dumbell its on jewtube have a look he deserves more as looking at that date he and the rest of the scum will be out in 3 years.

Innocent 15 year old white boy nothing at all heard in the UK media wonder why they only print London stuff and hey it was only a racist attack on a white Scot.

RIP Kris Donald.
Hey, EnkiUK,
It must be tough to lose someone in a horrible way like that.

Also can you link the news post or somewhere where we can find more info about the incident because currently it is very unclear what you are talking about.

If you are advanced enough you can make the mudslime filthy scum pay for what he did using black magick.

Black magick is a wonderful gift and it is there to ensure justice in this current crazy world.

My condolences to you.

HAIL SATAN!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
EnkiUK3 said:

If I cared and loved everybody, what would my love be worth anymore? If I seriously cared and loved everybody? Nothing. It would be fake.

Don‘t get me wrong, if I see that someone is being mistreated, I step up, as I am rather direct, and also I have the physical capability to defend myself and others.

But at the same time, so many things go wrong on this planet. Rape, murder, torture.. everything of this is real, everything of that happens now.
If I could change that, I would do that in an blink of an eye. But I can not.
So should I rather tie into this vortex of negativity, or should I rather use my own strength, to help the people who I truly love and care for? Shouldn’t I use my own power and energy to help those I really care for?

For me the answer is obvious. If you think this is fucked up, then it is what it is. I don’t really care what people think about me anyways.

It's also up to each individual to keep themselves safe, as it is (but not necessarily as much as it is) to the forum/staff. A quick, simple search showed me these -

g8X5sZM.png

3WiGBRj.png

eG40npB.png

NQAP8BE.png

mercury_wisdom said:
EnkiUK3 said:

RIP Kris Donald.
Hey, EnkiUK,

Also can you link the news post or somewhere where we can find more info about the incident because currently it is very unclear what you are talking about.

If you are advanced enough you can make the mudslime filthy scum pay for what he did using black magick.

Black magick is a wonderful gift and it is there to ensure justice in this current crazy world.

My condolences to you.

HAIL SATAN!

Ahh damn.. I feel like a dick now.. so he actually knew him..?

Sorry for your loss..

FancyMancy said:
It's also up to each individual to keep themselves safe, as it is (but not necessarily as much as it is) to the forum/staff. A quick, simple search showed me these -

g8X5sZM.png

3WiGBRj.png

eG40npB.png

NQAP8BE.png

Thanks for this my friend as im not so much tech savvy.

Im where Iam Im only howing insight to a murder that never even made the national news (local)

You are a good person for helping me type them out i need to learn how to :lol: :lol: :lol:

mercury_wisdom said:
EnkiUK3 said:

RIP Kris Donald.
Hey, EnkiUK,

My condolences to you.

HAIL SATAN!

They got jail justice bro that was nice :lol: :lol: enough for me(at the time) but not enough for the offence there are are few more that im not going put on public platform.

Thanks for reply and advive.

NinRick said:
EnkiUK3 said:

As one said there is a big white nationalist dedication to Kris each year by BNP NF etc.

He prob didnt even look and jumped in my good friend.

Hope all good

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
EnkiUK3 said:

RIP Kris Donald.
Hey, EnkiUK,

My condolences to you.

HAIL SATAN!

Ahh damn.. I feel like a dick now.. so he actually knew him..?

Sorry for your loss..

I know alot more but cant say much else on here

Thank you

The bird flew away. :lol:

It said you made a Quote to me, but it wasn't here when I tried to look at it.

If it was deleted, be careful what you say.

I deleted it, because I took what you said out of context and realized it before I lost the chance to delete it myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back