Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic dreams

Omar666

Hi! brothers and sisters i need to understand something here because last night i was dreams am fighting against the christian and this dreams come consequence, usually am fingting while i visualize the sigil of father satan and am feel something like vibration within my body, a wasn't fight physicaly but spiritualy when am kicking their ass, so after that am asking my self is it just a dream? Or there are something else?

It could be a dream, sounds most like it. Sometimes we can feel things in our dreams just like we would in reality. However it's a good thing that your using Father's sigil in a dream. It's a good defense, especially when asleep and your defenses are down.

Omar666 said:
Hi! brothers and sisters i need to understand something here because last night i was dreams am fighting against the christian and this dreams come consequence, usually am fingting while i visualize the sigil of father satan and am feel something like vibration within my body, a wasn't fight physicaly but spiritualy when am kicking their ass, so after that am asking my self is it just a dream? Or there are something else?

Jambo rafiki.
Many of us have had similar dreams of fighting the enemy.
I think it has to do with our collective consciousness.
Dreams are often reflections of things we do or think of during the day.
Since we fight the enemy while awake, it makes sense that we would also dream about this from time to time. Just my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back