Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lack of Self Discipline

Nazista lunar said:
Lack of Self Discipline. How Can I solve this problem ? What Rune should I use for this?
sigrune6x5x.jpg

With 16 or 36 reps. 54 or 108 are good also, if you can handle larger amount of energy.

Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:
Lack of Self Discipline. How Can I solve this problem ? What Rune should I use for this?
sigrune6x5x.jpg

With 16 or 36 reps. 54 or 108 are good also, if you can handle larger amount of energy.

Is This The Sowilo Rune ? Should I use 9 affirmations? Probably I am gonna do it for 90 days.

Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:
sigrune6x5x.jpg

108 only if done consistently for at least 40 days. It´s a incompleate number of 216, ties into saturn.

Nazista lunar said:

Void...I have trouble with this due to expectation of some grand awakening or something, when literally all you have to do is sit n breathe. If you have enough control to just sit, there's discipline in that believe it or not.

Low Priest said:
Nazista lunar said:

Void...I have trouble with this due to expectation of some grand awakening or something, when literally all you have to do is sit n breathe. If you have enough control to just sit, there's discipline in that believe it or not.
Actually, on second thought this is the most correct approach. Everything else follows when the foundation is set, and void is definitely part of the foundation.

Nazista lunar said:
Is This The Sowilo Rune ? Should I use 9 affirmations? Probably I am gonna do it for 90 days.
Yes. 9 or 18 are good numbers in this case.

Fuchs said:
108 only if done consistently for at least 40 days. It´s a incompleate number of 216, ties into saturn.
Yes, but then again there is not much of a point in doing this for any less than 40 days.

Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:
sigrune6x5x.jpg

Idk 88 works fine for me when using algiz.

Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:
sigrune6x5x.jpg

The number for Sowilo is 16, so Can I vibrate this rune for a number corresponding to 16, such as 48 for each session?

Low Priest said:
Yes, that's a good one also.
Nazista lunar said:
The number for Sowilo is 16, so Can I vibrate this rune for a number corresponding to 16, such as 48 for each session?
Correct.

Also doing void meditation every day helps with your issue.

Doing something even though you don't want to do because you feel lazy gradually shapes you into a more disciplined version of yourself.
By "Something" I mean, work, duty or studies or anything that requires focus.

Savitar said:
I would suggest Nauthiz.

I agree with you. Also, other things to add:

:arrow: Developing good habits to support you, so that you automate certain things which stop burdening you consequently. Atomic Habits by James Clear may help you with that, as will Limitless by Jim Qwik and "Discipline Equals Freedom" by Jocko Willink (Part 1 only about mindset, because his tips on nutrition and exercise are appalling and ill-advised)
:arrow: Just do stuff. Do not question yourself whether or not you should be doing X thing that is beneficial to you. Just get up and doing. If there is any negative self-talk, replace it with counting backwards from 5 as if you are about to start a run or whatever.

Low Priest said:
Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
sigrune6x5x.jpg

88 is a powernumber.

For runes one can use the multiplication of there number or use a powernumber, HPHC did also one time respond other numbers are also ok. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

"The Runes do not have to be used as multiplies of the "Number in which they are". 10 and 40 are numbers you can use any Rune at. They are very universal numbers." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35634&p=142640&hilit=runes+numbers+40+80#p142640

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back