Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Helena Blavatsky legit?

Hello. I have studied theosophy quite thoroughly and the end result is creating the (((6th sub-race))) of the 5th root race (Aryan, which they construe as the compilation of most currently existing races). Basically the Kalergi plan as laid out in "Practical Idealism" by Count Richard Coudenhove von Kalergi. It serves, like xianity as a subtle cover for the globo-commie agenda. The whole complexity is indeed jewish kabbalah and is something best avoided. It is a hijacking of gnosis perverted and twisted to suite the jews agenda. Blavatsky was apparently a Rothschild agent and a member of the hohenzollern family I believe

loki88 said:
Hello. I have studied theosophy quite thoroughly and the end result is creating the (((6th sub-race))) of the 5th root race (Aryan, which they construe as the compilation of most currently existing races). Basically the Kalergi plan as laid out in "Practical Idealism" by Count Richard Coudenhove von Kalergi. It serves, like xianity as a subtle cover for the globo-commie agenda. The whole complexity is indeed jewish kabbalah and is something best avoided. It is a hijacking of gnosis perverted and twisted to suite the jews agenda. Blavatsky was apparently a Rothschild agent and a member of the hohenzollern family I believe

She is a kike and an agent, and all your assesments are correct.

The fact our enemies use knowledge, such as "Gnostic" knowledge, or "Spiritual Knowledge", to pass down their putrid agenda, means nothing. The greatest and most sly and sick spawn of theirs, Christianity, was based on the same principle of using true spiritual knowledge and perverting it to suit their agenda.

Similar types to Blavatsky right now are people like Pinkham, who essentially use spiritual knowledge and even Satan's name to promote bastardization of the races, and pretend this is some sort of divine mission into it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Similar types to Blavatsky right now are people like Pinkham, who essentially use spiritual knowledge and even Satan's name to promote bastardization of the races, and pretend this is some sort of divine mission into it.

I was reading some years ago Pinkham's material such as "The Return of Serpents of Wisdom" and I saw he was legit in many things he wrote but I didn't like the acceptance of the Jew and Hebrew materials he has in his books.

Drakon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was reading some years ago Pinkham's material such as "The Return of Serpents of Wisdom" and I saw he was legit in many things he wrote but I didn't like the acceptance of the Jew and Hebrew materials he has in his books.

He is a very knowledgable person and that is a respectable quality, but the rest, and how he extolls jews, and he refuses to anknowldge that all of the damage done to the actual Serpent religion, ie Satanism, came from Jews, is just reeking that he is dishonest or too new age to see the facts.

At his knowledge level he either knows or he is a shill. There is no middle ground here.

" Pinkham"
I fell for him around 2013/14 with his 'serpents of wisdom'. It all seemed well and good but the universalism reeked of disinfo and this turned me away from 'gnosticism' altogether.
According to you what sources are trustworthy as a primer in 'gnostic' philosophy/hermeticism or whatever it may be called? I have printed off the J.O.S info but am always seeking outside sources

loki88 said:
" Pinkham"
I fell for him around 2013/14 with his 'serpents of wisdom'. It all seemed well and good but the universalism reeked of disinfo and this turned me away from 'gnosticism' altogether.
According to you what sources are trustworthy as a primer in 'gnostic' philosophy/hermeticism or whatever it may be called? I have printed off the J.O.S info but am always seeking outside sources

Read whatever you want and consider you should read, but always be conscious when doing it, and you should be fine. There are a lot of books like the Kybalion which contain some actual knowledge. With all occult manuscripts at this point, it is all lukewarm. There is unavoidably a huge amount of disinfo into them, and that is on purpose.

Eventually daily meditation can help clear the fog.

Franz Barton has been recommended here frequently. Is his work legitimate(not kabbalistically corrupted)?

loki88 said:
Franz Barton has been recommended here frequently. Is his work legitimate(not kabbalistically corrupted)?
The initiation into hermetics book would be good for someone who is not an SS but we don’t need it. Some of the exercises in there are on the JoS meditation page anyways.

Bardon was a member of several groups one of them was a small Satanic group that was run by an actual member of a Satanic lodge. The knowledge that Bardon put into Hermetic's was taken from that group. I wrote an article of this its in the archives.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18139

loki88 said:

thanks I need to figure things out. I assume Giordano Bruno is a legit source to? Is there a 'grocery list' of sources for neophytes independantly of J.O.S content in case the latter is offline/scrapped by zog? I'm thinking about compiling a library

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back