Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The enemy is seriously terrified (testimonial)

I don't usually write posts as testimonials regarding my experiences, simply because I don't believe I am as good as a Spiritual Satanist as many of our more advanced people here, but I REALLY felt like sharing this.

I have just finished my daily rituals for today and the FRTR+Tetra was the last one.

I used to feel more from our FRTR last year, and at some point there were days I'd feel as if I could sense the enemy cowering in fear, knowing what's coming for them. Then I hit a rough patch between a death in the family (obviously not the fake disease but very old age) and the loss of my job (because of stupid fake disease restrictions I chose to fight instead of obeying), and for a few months I didn't really feel much, but I kept trying my best and never skipped a day of rituals. If there was a really bad day I'd still do only one FRTR.

Today I was doing the last affirmations when I felt something else.
I felt the enemy's hatred for me, their anger at our growing power and their fear of what they have no power to stop. It was like an 'evil cloud'.. coming to think of it, it was very probably their fucking thoughtform itself sensing its end and its complete annihilation. I don't know if the fake 'God' can feel fear, but if it wasn't fear then it was something very similar, possibly connected to those that created it in the first place.

The enemy is in a panic. Even I can feel that, so it must definitely be MUCH more than what is happening to their rotten thoughtform and entire little leech plan to conquer us. To put it into an easy example, I felt as if I was winning a game of chess against a little kid and the kid was furious as he sensed imminent defeat.

I feel that the enemy is in this stage now. They may boast their lies, keeping them up through controlled media that won't say otherwise (for now), and trying to implement this farce with all the dictatorial circuses they want. It won't last. It IS already crumbling.

They are quite literally watching the end of their race, and the thought of this nightmare becoming their reality is crushing them. No wonder some rabbis run to journalists and started to spill the beans on what they've been doing.

The only regret I have in Spiritual Satanism is not starting to use rituals the day I came back home to Father Satan and our beloved Gods. I'd probably be more capable and a better warrior for Satan.

NEVER GIVE UP!!! WE'RE TAKING OUR PLANET BACK!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

After every warfare activity, always clean yourself and forget that you even did it. If you notice negativity use some Satanama vibrations to clear the room.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I don't usually write posts as testimonials regarding my experiences, simply because I don't believe I am as good as a Spiritual Satanist as many of our more advanced people here, but I REALLY felt like sharing this.
This was actually motivational. Thank you, Brother!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

I have just finished my daily rituals for today and the FRTR+Tetra was the last one.

I used to feel more from our FRTR last year, and at some point there were days I'd feel as if I could sense the enemy cowering in fear, knowing what's coming for them. Then I hit a rough patch between a death in the family (obviously not the fake disease but very old age) and the loss of my job (because of stupid fake disease restrictions I chose to fight instead of obeying), and for a few months I didn't really feel much, but I kept trying my best and never skipped a day of rituals. If there was a really bad day I'd still do only one FRTR.

Today I was doing the last affirmations when I felt something else.
I felt the enemy's hatred for me, their anger at our growing power and their fear of what they have no power to stop. It was like an 'evil cloud'.. coming to think of it, it was very probably their fucking thoughtform itself sensing its end and its complete annihilation. I don't know if the fake 'God' can feel fear, but if it wasn't fear then it was something very similar, possibly connected to those that created it in the first place.

The enemy is in a panic. Even I can feel that, so it must definitely be MUCH more than what is happening to their rotten thoughtform and entire little leech plan to conquer us. To put it into an easy example, I felt as if I was winning a game of chess against a little kid and the kid was furious as he sensed imminent defeat.

I feel that the enemy is in this stage now. They may boast their lies, keeping them up through controlled media that won't say otherwise (for now), and trying to implement this farce with all the dictatorial circuses they want. It won't last. It IS already crumbling.

They are quite literally watching the end of their race, and the thought of this nightmare becoming their reality is crushing them. No wonder some rabbis run to journalists and started to spill the beans on what they've been doing.

The only regret I have in Spiritual Satanism is not starting to use rituals the day I came back home to Father Satan and our beloved Gods. I'd probably be more capable and a better warrior for Satan.

NEVER GIVE UP!!! WE'RE TAKING OUR PLANET BACK!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

In the 90s we were witnessing the end of humanity and civilization. Now we are witnessing the birth of a new world and hope for our people.

Btw I kind of got to feel what you mean recently. I think energies sometimes take on an imprint of those who work with them the most or created them I always thought that or at the very least you can feel through the energies the vibe of it's creator(s) if you focus. It is likely it just gets hooked into randomly by some people though like tonight with me. I do not feel that unless I focus. But the oddest thing about this is things kind of took on a little bit of a decay and ruined feel the last week or two. I really don't know if that's the Jew energy or the energies from things and people around who are gentiles. I however didn't feel what you said at the top till tonight suddenly and I was reminded of this post. I felt a lot of fear and anger energy. But fuck that the enemy shouldn't be angry that we exist we have a right too and to enjoy life liberty and the pursuit of happiness just like the founders of the USA (Satanists) so we must fight them. That goes with the quote in my signature that I love.

Kurat said:
Larissa666 said:
Kurat said:
Nice to hear that!

I like your signature gif, that’s (((Lenin))), right?
Yes, it is lenin.

I still remember when we all cheered about that "freak accident" in the older forums. Good times. It really gives a fresh of breath air seeing stuff like that happen to those who represent the worse of the enemy. Would be nice if the same happened to the one in Portland.

Tetragramaton said:
seriously, do you think that your retarded invented rituals are doing something to us? get mental treatment stupid

tus muertos
Soooo, do you think reciting torah every day all day does something to us. Get help, kike. Wait, but your bosses are fucked... OY VEY!

Tetragramaton said:
seriously, do you think that your retarded invented rituals are doing something to us? get mental treatment stupid

tus muertos

Post a picture of you here. If in one week you are not dead by my own chanting I will post a picture of me here for all of your kind to curse me. Do you have the guts to gamble this? Let's see whose ego and power is bigger jewy. Available to all jews that read the forums, I challenge all of you fuckers. Do you jews sacrifice one of yours for this gamble? Wouldn't be the first time.

Bonus: here is my email [email protected]. Throw whatever shit you got there you little fuckers. It isn't the first time I get pictures of your cursed books, daddy needs more to laugh about.

Tetragramaton said:

tus muertos

We're doing way more than your pathetic leaders have done in centuries. Even your own are fighting with each other lol. Loser.

Henu the Great said:
Tetragramaton said:

tus muertos
Soooo, do you think reciting torah every day all day does something to us. Get help, kike. Wait, but your bosses are fucked... OY VEY!
If they have to come here to say to us that our rituals don't work then they are desperate :lol:

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Tetragramaton said:

tus muertos
If they have to come here to say to us that our rituals don't work then they are desperate :lol:

Yup, but it’s still our win.

Tetragramaton said:

tus muertos
Fuck around and find out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back