Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Effects

GoldenxChild1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/doctor-who-said-canada-doesn-t-need-covid-vaccine-calls-online-critics-hyenas-in-6-8m-libel-suit/ar-BB1efBqp?ocid=msedgntp

Dr. Kulvinder Kaur Gill has been slandered by government officials and Health officials for calling out the irrational response to COVID 19 like "Slave Masks" and "Isolation" protocols on Twitter to her some 60 000 followers. She is a leading physician in Ontario.

She is now being represented and suing.

Gill filed a $6.8-million libel suit in December against 38 of the detractors – including a former president of the Ontario Medical Association (OMA) – claiming they had maliciously sullied her reputation.

Twitter:

"Earlier this week, Twitter removed one of my tweets; first time ever in my time on this platform. It contained too much truth for this illogical time we're living through. Ultimately, history will be the judge."

"Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon & the truth"

"Published scientific evidence is now “#wrongthink” when it goes against the political narrative.

The Truth, Humanity, T-cell Immunity and Hydroxychloroquine are now #ForbiddenWords and punishable in Trudeau’s Canada."

Let's keep this warfare up, we are causing reactions everywhere.

HAIL SATAN

Jewtrix is breaking up slowly but surely. All we need to do is more daily rituals for another decade or two and we shall eradicate the jewish tyranny once and for all.

For Satanas, the most glorious we shall give our everything or die trying!

Good to know we are scaring the bajunkers out of these psycho-pathological pompous dipshits. They are why one must be more leftwoke to be hired nowadays, along with math being called racist.

To all jew lurkers reading this from their PCs or electronic devices, this will be the last your rabbis and your people will be cursing and putting me and many other innocents around me into stupidity, hardships and death.

Don't say I have begun taking your adversary's path with more seriousness weeks ago so you'll ALL SOMEDAY PAY UP BY YOUR OWN GENOCIDE PROPHECIES.

Henu the Great said:
Jewtrix is breaking up slowly but surely. All we need to do is more daily rituals for another decade or two and we shall eradicate the jewish tyranny once and for all.

For Satanas, the most glorious we shall give our everything or die trying!

It is a privilege to be able to be here and see it. It is an honor to be the ones making these changes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back