Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Netanyahu - "Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews"

I wonder how many rabbies shit their pants when the president of pissreal himself revealed the holohoax to be a complete lie made up by jews.

I also wonder how all these liberal idiots that believe every single lie told about our Fuhrer will react when they hear the president of pissreal himself say our Fuhrer never wanted to exterminate the jews and never thought of implementing such a solution.

The thing is he didn't even expel them either, he just got them out of positions of power and education.
Hence why there was Camps specifically set up for them and the whole myth of him gassing them.
Otherwise most jews just left to Allied countries.

Netanyahu says "Hitler dudn't want to exterminate them at the time". And then he still talks about burning and bullshit. He still fully promotes tge lies.

Zygisrko said:
The thing is he didn't even expel them either, he just got them out of positions of power and education.
Hence why there was Camps specifically set up for them and the whole myth of him gassing them.
There was a deal made by Germany with Pissrael, jews in Germany would've been exported to pissrael and then get back all of their money and riches.

Hitler was a too noble soul for these assholes. Seeing how they repayed his kindness with endless insults and jewing, I hope next time they will not get away so easily.

Aquarius said:
Zygisrko said:
There was a deal made by Germany with Pissrael, jews in Germany would've been exported to pissrael and then get back all of their money and riches.
[cough]
https://pastebin.com/cmFmTMTf
https://pastebin.com/vJ48dkvi
[/cough]

Given the fact the holohoax is not at all a historical event, it's in no way different from the ubiquitous Nazarene. Meaning they can change the narrative as they see fit in order to fit their current agenda. Back in the days they needed the holohoax to get reparations and the special status of persecuted little people, besides many other benefits. Today they're trying to use it as a justification for their atrocities against the Palestinians. So they changed the narrative to aid their current ends. That's all what I see in it.

Because he didn't absolve Hitler of anything. He just changed the story a bit. Besides that, it's a known fact Jews were initially deported to Palestine by the Nazis. That's no new info.

So that's why I say, this is no confession on the part of Netanyahu. It's just their same old tactics. Loaded with more lies. (Because we know Hitler dind't "burnt them," let alone doing it because some Palestinian advised him to do so)

Notice how all these Liberal,politically correct, idiots, compare everyone to him as an insult. This is an insult to him, too different ways.

Most of there people are not even Jewish, just mindless new age clones, puppets, blood traitors who think they have found enlightenment in a deathist mentality. Its killing culture, art and media.

Everything of beauty, all that is sacred is suffering, and being remade as a grotesque mockery. This so there dull, deadened eyes, can abide it, and not have to turn away from the beauty of the original.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back