Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is it called enlightenment?

Seby

The Magnum Opus can also be called deification or enlightenment. The latter is used in the east, in the primordial Buddhist religion. And Satan is called Lucifer because he brought us the means to achieve godhead.
But why is it called enlightenment? Is it because we see lights when we rise our kundalini or because our souls shine with a brighter light once it is risen?

Because the immortal incorporeal body, is created out of astral light, which is facilitated from the Satanic Serpent ie, Kundalini.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because the immortal incorporeal body, is created out of astral light, which is facilitated from the Satanic Serpent ie, Kundalini.
I don't understand. So kundalini makes it brighter or it just becomes made of light because it was different prior?

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't understand. So kundalini makes it brighter or it just becomes made of light because it was different prior?

Kundalini is a powerhouse of Prana, and since Prana is spiritual light, your soul will resonate at a higher frequency and brightness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back