Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Texas governor

BoRn of fire

So Texas governor lifting the state mask mandate next week and all businesses to operate fully no I wonder is this a good thing or is the enemy of humanity planning to capitalize somehow on the good deed ?

Therealbornoffire666 said:
So Texas governor lifting the state mask mandate next week and all businesses to operate fully no I wonder is this a good thing or is the enemy of humanity planning to capitalize somehow on the good deed ?

The only negative thing that might happen is bad press. Stating cause the Governor released the mandates which by and by ARE unconstitutional unless something like the black plague(bubonic) occurred, sure it's correct to lockdown. But the lockdowns hardly helped sure they may have reduced some things especially with a few mentioning back last year and this year the flu has almost disappeared in some places. Practically everywhere flu levels dropped radically unlike any time in history in some rare instances almost total flu gone levels. Plus early on SURE the covid-19 slowed but it doesn't matter anymore these lockdowns are JNWO activities they'll never let the lockdowns go.

But IF and only IF covid-19 is somehow pushed back on the forefront i.e. breakouts. Then the Governor would be liable. Most people like Tim Pool mentioned don't give two shits about the virus all they care about is the lockdown. Cause if something happens and they get blamed they say "Hey I locked it down and kept it down, that's not my problem, that's your(peoples) problems".

So notice how the media can spin it around. IF something happens the Governor will get attacked by the press. So they'll blame him even though it's probably safe to assume that a lot of people in Texas aren't stupid and realize being a red state that they should have only done limited things not like the other states. Some states went into total economic holocaust due to continued lockdowns. Some people are going crazy as fuck in some blue states.

So in essence he'll get the blame from other states but funny enough in Texas they'll probably praise the Governor for standing up the constitution and states' rights.

It is an anti-Globalist move and therefore a good thing. They are breaking their Covid chains. There will no doubt be retaliation by the enemy. The power outage fiasco was suspected to be a cyber attack, for example. These conservative strongholds aren't swayed by propaganda anymore, and they are radicalized. The enemy now has to shift tactics to covert sabotage and other hostile political maneuvering.

I may be pessimistic here but I don’t think they are done with this. There’s no way everything is just going to be “back to normal” without anymore restrictions or pushback from the enemy at some point in the future.

Yeah I was thinking along the line of the Jew media pushing false rising numbers on the horizon and then somehow try to pin it on Texas all lies in the end ofcoz
Gear88 said:

The only negative thing that might happen is bad press. Stating cause the Governor released the mandates which by and by ARE unconstitutional unless something like the black plague(bubonic) occurred, sure it's correct to lockdown. But the lockdowns hardly helped sure they may have reduced some things especially with a few mentioning back last year and this year the flu has almost disappeared in some places. Practically everywhere flu levels dropped radically unlike any time in history in some rare instances almost total flu gone levels. Plus early on SURE the covid-19 slowed but it doesn't matter anymore these lockdowns are JNWO activities they'll never let the lockdowns go.

But IF and only IF covid-19 is somehow pushed back on the forefront i.e. breakouts. Then the Governor would be liable. Most people like Tim Pool mentioned don't give two shits about the virus all they care about is the lockdown. Cause if something happens and they get blamed they say "Hey I locked it down and kept it down, that's not my problem, that's your(peoples) problems".

So notice how the media can spin it around. IF something happens the Governor will get attacked by the press. So they'll blame him even though it's probably safe to assume that a lot of people in Texas aren't stupid and realize being a red state that they should have only done limited things not like the other states. Some states went into total economic holocaust due to continued lockdowns. Some people are going crazy as fuck in some blue states.

So in essence he'll get the blame from other states but funny enough in Texas they'll probably praise the Governor for standing up the constitution and states' rights.

Blitzkreig said:

It is an anti-Globalist move and therefore a good thing. They are breaking their Covid chains. There will no doubt be retaliation by the enemy. The power outage fiasco was suspected to be a cyber attack, for example. These conservative strongholds aren't swayed by propaganda anymore, and they are radicalized. The enemy now has to shift tactics to covert sabotage and other hostile political maneuvering.

Exactly my thoughts what of that severe weather ? Haarp? I think Texas has never truly been over swayed by Zionism am I correct on this stance ?

Exactly my thoughts what of that severe weather ? Haarp? I think Texas has never truly been over swayed by Zionism am I correct on this stance ?

Yes. Haarp and other weather modification is used, of course. I think conservatives were swayed in the past by cuckservatives into supporting immigration and what not, as well as other zionist points like fucking up the environment and so on. In this way, Texas or other rightwing collectives are not inherently immune to disinfo. Also, I am always wary of elected officials, just due to the high probability of being targeted for corruption.

However, Texas and other conservative places were and are flooded by immigrants who will vote democrat, which shows that the native populace is not actually swayed. More importantly, however, with the rise of Trump, the "true" conservative base has been radicalized to stand up to Marxism, just as in the 1930's. Before Trump, the conservatives were plagued by many issues that weakened them, but now they are more unified and standing strong against the growing leftist threat.

My point being that in the current state of affairs, at least, Texas will not be swayed.

Blitzkreig said:

Yes. Haarp and other weather modification is used, of course. I think conservatives were swayed in the past by cuckservatives into supporting immigration and what not, as well as other zionist points like fucking up the environment and so on. In this way, Texas or other rightwing collectives are not inherently immune to disinfo. Also, I am always wary of elected officials, just due to the high probability of being targeted for corruption.

However, Texas and other conservative places were and are flooded by immigrants who will vote democrat, which shows that the native populace is not actually swayed. More importantly, however, with the rise of Trump, the "true" conservative base has been radicalized to stand up to Marxism, just as in the 1930's. Before Trump, the conservatives were plagued by many issues that weakened them, but now they are more unified and standing strong against the growing leftist threat.

My point being that in the current state of affairs, at least, Texas will not be swayed.
Good that’s beautiful I feel the same way like they say don’t mess with Texas Texas has even become a meme at times for also not taking any shit Texas will probably be the place where gun control won’t ever happen without a fight .. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back