Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orgasm energy

NameHere

Hello guys!

I wanted to ask a few things about orgasm energy...

1. Is it bad that each time I have an orgasm I send it immediately to Father Satan to use for whatever purpose? (I EXTREMELY rarely use it on myself).

2. For close to a week now I've been doing the mantra of the Sun as AUM SURYA and each time I grow to want to relieve myself.

This used to only happen (the masturbation) once a month or even rarer, but now it's literally EVERYDAY!

I can't say I'm not worried, but I am a bit. Is that normal??

Thank you all!!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hello guys!

I wanted to ask a few things about orgasm energy...

1. Is it bad that each time I have an orgasm I send it immediately to Father Satan to use for whatever purpose? (I EXTREMELY rarely use it on myself).

2. For close to a week now I've been doing the mantra of the Sun as AUM SURYA and each time I grow to want to relieve myself.

This used to only happen (the masturbation) once a month or even rarer, but now it's literally EVERYDAY!

I can't say I'm not worried, but I am a bit. Is that normal??

Thank you all!!

HAIL SATAN!

It's not bad at all you can also send it to your guardian Demon if you know him/her.

You can use orgasm energy as you best see fit as long as it's with good intention and with actual purpose and not wasted then it's good use. Other cases, not so.

Orgasm once a month is not healthy and is a sign of low life force. Orgasm every day is the opposite. Good for you on raising you energy level.

Henu the Great said:
You can use orgasm energy as you best see fit as long as it's with good intention and with actual purpose and not wasted then it's good use. Other cases, not so.

Orgasm once a month is not healthy and is a sign of low life force. Orgasm every day is the opposite. Good for you on raising you energy level.

Thank you very much!!!

This helps me understand hings better!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back