Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the true meaning behind ALL of the concentration camp badges?

Having seen zero evidence of anything other than the gold star, and the general fog of disinformation surrounding this so-called event, I'm inclined to believe the gold star was the only one to have actually existed.

Gearhead said:
Having seen zero evidence of anything other than the gold star, and the general fog of disinformation surrounding this so-called event, I'm inclined to believe the gold star was the only one to have actually existed.

yes and i'm wondering if the purple one was just trashhovah wimpnesses or if it was for ALL enemy religions like trashlims and buddtardists etc. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

would not doubt many got reptile jew gold, to lie about most things, their was a lot of torture going on in confessions an we all know no one would ever tell a lie if their tortured sarcasm aside ,the jokehovian witnesses have their purple triangle, which they use to drill in the useful idiots head that they need to be good obidient lap dogs, an the reptile god of destruction will bless them, their was also a pink triangle for homoseexuals i think it was pink

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back