Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Planetary Mantra For 90 day chakra working

Hello all,

Would you recommend using the planetary mantras to empower your chakras? I was thinking of a 90 day working consisting of the following:

Shaniswara - Base (9 times)
Bhaumaya - Sacral (9 times)
Surya - Solar Plexus (9 times)
Shukraya - Heart (9 times)
Budhaaya - Throat (9 times)
Chandramase - 6th chakra (9 times)
Guruave - Crown (9 times)

Affirmation: In a safe and positive way for me, all of my chakras are completely free from any and all blockages and are open and empowered forever.

I’m really strapped for time so I can only do 9 vibrations for each chakra.

Legendary Creature said:
Hello all,

Would you recommend using the planetary mantras to empower your chakras? I was thinking of a 90 day working consisting of the following:

Mayb use ansuz tube instead as the above is going to strengthen the chakra
Affirmation: In a safe and positive way for me, all of my chakras are completely free from any and all blockages and are open and empowered forever.

Sure, why not?

If It’s possible to time your meditation to the right planetary hour, every day itt will add a nice boost to each chakra.

Be extra careful with Saturn, I would use some extra affirmation specifically after using the Shani mantra,
Or finish off with an extra rounds of Protective Aura Meditation.

Savitar said:
Sure, why not?

If It’s possible to time your meditation to the right planetary hour, every day itt will add a nice boost to each chakra.

Be extra careful with Saturn, I would use some extra affirmation specifically after using the Shani mantra,

Thanks, it looks like I have the right planets for each chakra. Seems like I remember someone saying to vibrate the Venus mantra into your throat chakra? Saturn is one of my chart rulers, so I’m not really too worried about working with those energies.

Legendary Creature said:
Savitar said:
Sure, why not?

Thanks, it looks like I have the right planets for each chakra. Seems like I remember someone saying to vibrate the Venus mantra into your throat chakra? Saturn is one of my chart rulers, so I’m not really too worried about working with those energies.

Didn’t noticed that Buddhaya is affiliated with the Throat in your original post. You are correct: Venus rules the 5th Chakra.

Savitar said:
Legendary Creature said:
Savitar said:
Sure, why not?

Didn’t noticed that Buddhaya is affiliated with the Throat in your original post. You are correct: Venus rules the 5th Chakra.

So then does Mercury rule the heart chakra? The JoS website said that Venus did? Is that outdated information?

Legendary Creature said:
Hello all,

Not sure why my reply came thru like that I mentioned rather using ansuz for what u tryna do as those mantras u mention surely is only going to strengthen minus the freedom etc u affirming for

Legendary Creature said:
Savitar said:
Legendary Creature said:

So then does Mercury rule the heart chakra? The JoS website said that Venus did? Is that outdated information?

Yes. Out of the 7, you have 3 pairs of masculine-feminine planets:
Male - Female
Sun - Moon
Mars - Venus
Saturn - Jupiter

Mercury is neutral.

The same polarity and arrangement is reflected in the Chakra system: The lower 3 chakras are masculine while the upper chakras form their feminine counterpart.
The Heart in the middle acts as a Neuter. - Just like Mercury

Savitar said:
Legendary Creature said:
Savitar said:

Yes. Out of the 7, you have 3 pairs of masculine-feminine planets:
Male - Female
Sun - Moon
Mars - Venus
Saturn - Jupiter

Mercury is neutral.

The same polarity and arrangement is reflected in the Chakra system: The lower 3 chakras are masculine while the upper chakras form their feminine counterpart.
The Heart in the middle acts as a Neuter. - Just like Mercury

Do you think it’s okay to visualize the planets in place of the chakras? Mercury is a gray planet and I know it’s generally recommended not to make use of the color gray.

Legendary Creature said:
Savitar said:
Sure, why not?

More like if the energies of Saturn is effecting someone badly they stop the working with it and now actually know more where the problem is (based on what the energy of Saturn did that was bad) and start a new working with freeing the soul or healing on those issues.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back