Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Triangle pose

Malpirgi Zodinu

How do you gracefully move out of this pose? :D
The obvious answer would be to bend down at the waist, while your legs are still spread apart, and go into a hand or headstand. Maybe the Crow, or Peacock?
But what if that's not the position you want to do next in your routine.
Yes, I know, I could just look online, but I thought asking here would be more fun...and it could start an interesting thread on Hatha Yoga.
BTW, I usually just shuffle my feet back together slowly.

You're not really required to do a vinyasa, you can just go in another pose without the flow.

Aquarius said:
You're not really required to do a vinyasa, you can just go in another pose without the flow.

I know, I was just wondering what others here do.
Trying to start a thread on Hatha yoga, but no one's biting...

I'LL BITE! i know there are a lot of books about hath and kundalini yoga and that the jos has several poses. but can anyone recommend a good yoga book? also can anyone find posts from the hp's about yoga?

I BIT NOW IT YOUR TURN.

HAIL SATAN

Truth4ever said:
I'LL BITE! i know there are a lot of books about hath and kundalini yoga and that the jos has several poses. but can anyone recommend a good yoga book? also can anyone find posts from the hp's about yoga?

I BIT NOW IT YOUR TURN.

HAIL SATAN
Just remember during the process that ashtanga yoga and power yoga are the most retarded types of yoga, people think that sweating is spiritual...

Truth4ever said:

I BIT NOW IT YOUR TURN.

HAIL SATAN

"Anatomy of Hatha Yoga" by Coulter.
As the title would suggest, the book teaches about human anatomy, and describes countless postures, how to perform them, from beginner to advanced, many variations of these, their effects on all systems of the human body, etc.
The author gives out a nod to the spiritual aspects of yoga, but encourages the reader to pursue this avenue on their own if interested. His approach is purely physical. Nonetheless, it's a great read.

As for Kundalini Yoga, "The Kundalini Yoga Experience" by Guru Dharam S. Khalsa and Darryl O'Keeffe has good routines, but ignore pretty much everything else as it's highly corrupted by RHP crap. There are some diamonds in the rough scattered throughout, but it takes a good "eye" to spot them. You might recognize a few mantras... ;)

Also, check out http://www.pinklotus.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back