Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yahweh is Reverse EA

Soaring Eagle 666

The page here mentions how yhvh is a corrupted form of I-O-E-A (EE-OH-AY-AH), and says that "yahweh" is an attempt to pronounce yhvh as a word.

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but I noticed that the pronunciation of yahweh sounds a lot like AH-AY, which is the reverse of AY-AH, which is the pronunciation of Satan's name EA. It looks like the jews were trying to reverse the energy of Satan's name, just like we are doing to their writings with the RTRs!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
The page here mentions how yhvh is a corrupted form of I-O-E-A (EE-OH-AY-AH), and says that "yahweh" is an attempt to pronounce yhvh as a word.

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but I noticed that the pronunciation of yahweh sounds a lot like AH-AY, which is the reverse of AY-AH, which is the pronunciation of Satan's name EA. It looks like the jews were trying to reverse the energy of Satan's name, just like we are doing to their writings with the RTRs!

Well they were trying to shut the world off from Satan. What better way to do that than to reverse one of his names and make it a common name for "God". That makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back