Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opinion on climate change

V12-POWER

Man made climate change/global warming is very big hoax that is not even based on real physics.

I had a pdf that completely destroyed the (((logic))) begind man made climate change, can’t find it right now but I posted it here so you might want to search for it

And also the real problem is plastic and general waste, not CO2, but this is hardly covered or talked about in kike media

The CIA director john brennan admitted there were massive climate changing technologies in place like Chemtrails and HAARP. Weather modification and climate change has been going on for a long time. China says that within 10 years they'll expand their weather modification to the entire country. Plastics and microplastics in cosmetics, packaging and food are destroying human biology and killing other animals

These are all real things. Whats fake is this bullshit about Global Warming due to Carbon Dioxide emissions. Its called "Ecoscience" which was created by a bunch of Jewish Oligarchs and their frontmen in order to justify the takeover of nations. For example you see the Covid Hysteria now being Justified by the Davos group as being good for the environment and the EU is talking about "Climate Lockdowns. "

These are all a bunch of fanatical Jewish psychopaths and their frontmen trying to become your masters.

Carbon dioxide is far from a negative thing and it is what plants live off of. Also notice how decades ago they called it global warming, now it is “climate change” because there is no global warming but there is global cooling occurring.

Enemy technology is always against nature our gods technology always worked with nature for better

Enemy technology is always against nature our gods technology always worked with nature for better

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back